BY AVEENO

Aveeno Daily Moisturising Lotion moisturises and soothes dry skin. It contains natural ingredients like ultra-fine oatmeal powder, soy, and feverfew. Aveeno Daily Moisturising Lotion is 100% fragrance free and non-greasy. It stays on your skin and gives you protection for 24 hours. Oatmeal has been used for its natural healing properties for many years due to its ability to lock moisture into the skin and relieve dry and irritated skin. Aveeno Daily Moisturising Lotion combines the goodness of oats along with other healing ingredients like soy and feverfew. Together these work to moisturise and heal your skin. see more...

Buy on lookfan...
  • "Best products ever. I really like their lotion. It works great for sensitive skin. I use this brand on my toddler." in 3 reviews
Amber M.
Manchester Township, NJ
I like to use this product a lot during the winter time, the time of year my face gets so dry that it peels off in certain bad areas that normally would be oily.. This goes great with my liquid coverup and blends in smoothly so that the peeling process takes half the time. Highly recommend
Gaby O.
Stevenson Ranch, CA
I've used this aveeno lotion years ago, stopped using it, then recently went back to it. Now I remember why this was my favorite lotion in the past. It just works great with my sensitive skin, it applies smoothly, and keeps my skin moisturized for hours! I'm definitely going to keep repurchasing and stick to this for a long time!
Amanda C.
Chickamauga, GA
This stuff is AMAZING!!!!!!!! My daughter had eczema pretty bad and i couldnt find anything that would keep her flair ups at bay. I tried prescription after prescription but the flair ups kept coming back but i found Aveeno and its doing Great.
Jewel D.
North Babylon , NY
This used to love this product. Always had my skin so soft. But after a while it just stopped working for me. It didn’t leave my skin feeling the same as it used to.
Gabriela C.
Los Angeles, CA
I love it! I have tried other ones but I always come back to this one. You can get it at Sams club for an awesome price. It works for me!!!
Michelle J.
Sherwood, AR
Angela F.
I love using the fragrance free one. It’s not really expensive it leaves your face glowing
Aarohi B.
Bradford, ON
One of the good things about this product is that it doesnt feel heavy or greasy when you apply it. It dries and settles onto your skin pretty easily. But having said that I do feel that I need to apply it quite often as I feel its not enough specially during the winter season.
Brittney B.
Calgary , AB
This is my holy grail face moisturizer. Ive been using this since I was a baby! It always locks in moisture and keeps my face smooth and supple for the entire day. Im never going to spend lots of money on other face moisturizers because this does everything I want it to
Cassie D.
My mom uses this moisturizer and swears by it. I also use this one occasionally but i prefer the vaseline brand. It leaves skin so silky smooth and feels so hydrating. You can find it at the drugstore and its very affordable