BeautyBodyBody CareAveeno
Daily Moisture Lotion - Lavender (300ml) - Pack of 2

Aveeno Daily Moisture Lotion - Lavender (300ml) - Pack of 2

by Aveeno

Lightly scented. With naturally active ingredients. With naturally active colloidal oatmeal. Moisturises dry skin for 24 hours. Daily Moisturising Lotion combines the concentrated goodness of finely-milled naturally active Colloidal Oatmeal with rich emollients. This formula is clinically proven to go beyond 24 hour moisturisation and replenish the skin's natural barrier function, to significantly improve the condition of dry skin in just 2 weeks. With lavender aroma, for a light scent. Absorbs quickly and leaves skin looking and feeling soft, smooth and healthy.

Please be aware that unless expressly indicated otherwise, Cooking Marvellous are not the the manufacturer of this product. Product packaging may vary from what is shown on this listing. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our listing. Please always read the labels, warning and directions provided before using or consuming the product.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aveeno Daily Moisture Lotion - Lavender (300ml) - Pack of 2!
Jacqueline P.
Bella Vista, AR
1,609 reviews
Aveeno Daily Moisture Lotion - Lavender (300ml) - Pack of 2 uploaded by Jacqueline P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this Aveeno lavender lotion. The scent is so rich and calming. Its also thick and easy to put on. It’s wonderful to put on after you shower before getting into bed. The lotion lasts a long time. I highly recommend it!
Carmen A.
I love the smell to this, every time I have a chance I get it at cvs if I could use it all day i would but I got told by a doctor that is not good for eczema skin, well not everyone's eczema is the same.
Madonna P.
Taunton, MA
this lotion is the best. it keeps your body hydrated and smelling great. the lavender smell helps you and your body relax. its somewhat a strong smell but not to overpowering.
amanda A.
Richmond, KY
This is by far my favorite lotion! It's my daily go to. It is super moisturizing and the fragrance is very calming. I use it in the morning and at night. I highly recommend this product.
Mai B.
LasVegas
I love this product for myself too. When I developed rashes for a variety of reasons, this is my go to product. I can re apply this more compared to calamine if I just want minor relief. The lavender scent is faint and isn’t overwhelming. I think it just mixes well with the colloidal oatmeal.
Hestia S.
Orange, CA
This is my go-to body lotion. Cost efficient, does its job, and I LOVE THE SMELL. Some other body lotions (including LUSH brands' body lotions) are sometimes too heavy for me, but this is it! Unfortunately the smell is not long lasting, but it does its job for moisturizing my body. I've gone thru numerous bottles and will definitely repurchase again.
Morgan C.
Not sure if I got a bad batch or what but the smell is AWFUL! I love lavender and this is nothing even close. I will not be purchasing again.
Cara B.
King George, VA
Love this lotion. It has a great smooth finish and very nourishing to your skin. Does not leave you feeling sticky or oily. The scent is not overwhelming, but I find that it lasts for a long time. My go-to lotion. For the price, the quality is unmatched.
Sylvia K.
Chicago Ridge, IL
Purchased at: Walgreens
The smell of this lotion is amazing! Calms and feels refresh. My fiancé only uses Aveeno products on his sensitive skin.
Anita C.
The best. Hydrates my dry skin and keeps them hydrated unlike other lotions where it soaks right in and disappears. My go to for the winter and the calming scent is a bonus.

Looking for your answer?