BY AVEENO

Pamper your skin from head to toe with AVEENO Creamy Moisturizing Oil. It absorbs quickly leaving skin feeling soft and silky without the greasy feel of body oil. This silky-soft moisturizing oil contains ACTIVE NATURALS Colloidal Oatmeal to replenish and seal in your skins natural moisture as well as a triple oil complex with oat sesame and sweet almond oils to soothe your dry skin. This lightly fragranced formula leaves skin smelling fresh and feeling smooth and soft all day long. AVEENO Creamy Moisturizing Oil comes in a 354-millilitre bottle.354 mL bottle of moisturizing oil Moisturizes all day long Leaves skin feeling soft and silky Contains ACTIVE NATURALS Colloidal Oatmeal and sweet almond oil Dermatologist-recommended Non-greasy formula with a light fragrance see more...

Alexandra L.
Alexandra L.
Coldwater
Review for: Aveeno Creamy Moisturizing Oil
This the first body lotion (oil ) that I have ever truly loved. It soaks in fast and leaves my skin soft all day. It has the consistency of a light creme and not a true oil. I find the texture to be great. It is light and yet super moisturizing. The scent it light, but delicious. It smells of almond extract. I love this and will certainly repurchase.
Valerie E.
Valerie E.
Westfield, IN
Review for: Aveeno Creamy Moisturizing Oil
I use this all throughout the winter time. I have eczema, and my skin gets really dry in the winter time!y skin gets so dry that it often cracks and bleeds. It's not just my hands that suffer, but also my arms, elbows and legs. While this lotion does not cure eczema, it does wonders to keep my skin hydrated! I love it.
Jayla M.
Jayla M.
Addison, IL
Review for: Aveeno Creamy Moisturizing Oil
Great for dry skin, and great for a dewy look in summer. Wouldn't recommend using it on your face if you have oily or even combination skin, but for the rest of the body it's great. Would definitely recommend to a friend!
Kimberley W.
Kimberley W.
Harrogate, North Yorkshire
Review for: Aveeno Creamy Moisturizing Oil
This product is my life saver when my skin dries up in the winter. I get quite bad eczema on my upper arms, face and chest and this soothes and smooths it. It's also really good for razor rash. I have sensitive skin and this really calms it.