BY AVEENO

With natural colloidal oatmeal and pure oat oil Softens and smoothes even dry skin Moisturizes all day long Non-greasy Aveeno® Creamy Moisturizing Oil moisturizes all day long to improve the look and feel of skin.  This light body moisturizer leaves skin feeling soft and silky, without the greasy feel of body oil.  This breakthrough formula combines natural oatmeal, known for its ability to soothe dry skin, with a blend of oils and rich emollients that work together to moisturize all day long.  Aveeno® Creamy Moisturizing Oil has a light fragrance and its fast-absorbing, non-greasy formula smoothes on like a light lotion and absorbs quickly to leave skin silky smooth - with no greasy after-feel. The Aveeno® brand has been Dermatologist recommended for nearly sixty years. Questions? Please call toll-free see more...

• I have really try skin and I can't really find lotion that lasts ...1 Answers
  • i'm looking for a new lotion to use. my face is very dry. what wo...2 Answers
  • Is this a good oil to use? I am trying to find a good one for my ...2 Answers
Aveeno Creamy Moisturizing Oil
  • "This skin keeps my skin moisturized without leaving behind and oily feel." in 1 review
Sam J.
It's amazing! I put on some after a shower and it leaves my skin so moisturized. My skin feels so soft after it. This is my go to lotion because its great for sensitive skin. It doesn't leave a sticky feel and it's nice and delicate on the skin. I would definitely recommend this product.
Latrell C.
Lubbock
This Aveeno Creamy Moisturizing Oil is so great for my little grandson's #eczema and rosacia. It is the only thing that calms his skin and protects it. Can't say enough about how great it is. 😊
Laura J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Bought this product off a whim as I usually do from Walmart for about $5.00. The bottle says non-grasy but I feel the formula is very thin and watery. It is scented and I’m not sure if I like the scent or not. It’s heavy and noticeable at first but fades away as the lotion dries. The bottle is not very sturdy. If you are going to get a pump of lotion I would hold the bottle with a hand and pump with the other. Otherwise, the bottle will fly off your bedside table, land upside down, and proceed to shoot lotion all over your floor. This has happened twice to me now.
Julie F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really like aveeno lotions, but this one is not very moisturizing. I have psoriasis and very dry skin and I usually buy the 25 hour moisture with the dark blue label and it works okay. But this does not compare at all to this. This product is for someone who has barely dry skin.
Jessica B.
When I was looking for a lotion I was looking for something thick and creamy, this wasn't it!

But I have been using it almost everyday because I wasn't about to toss a product that I paid for! It has really made a huge difference in my skin.

I spent 6 days in the hospital while having my daughter so my skin was dry, flakey, and cracking... after I started using this stuff my skin bounced right back! I was so impressed.
Jordan E.
I LOVE this lotion! I have chronically dry skin but hate wearing lotion because I hate being sticky. This is not sticky AT ALL and absorbed SO quickly. It is perhaps not the most moisturizing lotion I've used, but it definitely helps my dry skin and for a non-sticky/greasy product, I will gladly apply more often than with other lotions. Highly recommend! I purchased at Ulta ☺
Jeanette V.
Salinas, CA
Just as advertised! So creamy and moisturizing. Feels amazing on the skin! I am absolutely in love with this! Keeps my skin hydrated, soft and supple! Definitely worth trying if you haven't done so. For only $7 it's not too bad! I recommend everyone to try it out!
Marlee S.
East Dublin, GA
My sister told me about this particular lotion she showed me her bottle and what is doing for her skin she ask me to try it and at first I was a little sceptical but i went ahead and got it for myself and i couldn't be happier this lotion is great, is so good that even my husband is using it too and he has never used lotion before and now we both got our personal bottle... Great Product Aveeno!!!
Stevie J.
I think this great! It's a creamy oil so it's thinner than a normal lotion but I find it works good and makes my skin soft. It is not that affordable though. I don't really like the scent either. But again it makes my skin soft. So it does work.
Blanca M.
This lotion is so good to be drugstore it keeps me moisturized and it is also very organic , for those with sensitive skin i recommend it ! It is great values and there is really nothing bad with this product i love it .
Thalia L.
San Francisco, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Would you recommend this for dry skin ??
Emma C.
Southaven, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this have a decent smell? Sometimes oatmeal lotions can have a weird smell
Laurie B.
Crown Point, Ind
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have oily skin and was wondering if this would be a good moisturizer?
heather r.
deer lake, NL
Is this ok to use on my face?
Jenny V.
My skin is usually very oily but sometimes it has a mind of its own and it gets dry. I believe it's because of the constant changing weather. Would this help for me?