BY AVEENO

This light body lotion moisturizes all day long to leave skin feeling soft and silky, without the greasy feel of body oil.

Its breakthrough formula combines ACTIVE NATURALS® Colloidal Oatmeal, long known for its ability to soothe dry skin, with a blend of natural oils and rich emollients that work together to replenish skin's natural moisture. It has a light fragrance.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• I have really try skin and I can't really find lotion tha...1 Answers
  • i'm looking for a new lotion to use. my face is very dry....2 Answers
  • Is this a good oil to use? I am trying to find a good one...2 Answers
Aveeno® Creamy Moisturizing Oil
  • "I love the smell of this and it's soo creamy and hydrating and it's very good for dry skin" in 165 reviews
  • "I love almost all Aveeno products and especially liked this one. I have very dry, sensitive skin and this hydrates me for the entire day AND doesn't irritate my skin! One of my favorite products!" in 67 reviews
  • "This skin keeps my skin moisturized without leaving behind and oily feel." in 1 review
Dani M.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love anything Aveeno. This product is basically a mix between a lotion and an oil. I love how light it is, yet still keeping my skin moisturized. I mainly use this in the summertime, I need something heavier in the colder months when my skin gets extra dry. This also has a really pleasant scent and lasts for a really long time. I highly recommend trying this if you're wanting a lighter yet effective moisturizer!
Aaya L.
For someone who goes through a variety of lotions just to find the right one, this one works for me! I personally have very dry and sensitive skin (thanks to eczema) but this creamy moisturizing oil locks in any oil/moisture lost and makes my skin smooth and healthy again! It also doesn’t irritate my eczema which is a definite huge bonus!!
Kristal C.
Bradley
I love this stuff. I'm not a big on the whole moisturizer kinda thing but this doesn't leave that feeling normal lotions leave behind and also works great in the shower. Great for itchy or irritated skin!! I had a horrible time with my belly being itchy in my last trimester of pregnancy and this saved me from scratching off all my skin. The smell is just right, not too over powering, a some what sweet smell.
Maryam A.
great! put it on all over body and can even be used on your face harmless. it was even cheap at walmart. i use it every single day. and it smells very nice as well. i have gone through at least 20 bottles of this! TOTALLY RECEMOND IT!
Nadia B.
Phoenix , AZ
Guys I am super excited to share with you this moisturizer that I recently started using. Out of every emotion that I have used I have to say this one is my favorite. It melts in my skin and smells very fresh. It’s not greasy makes my skin smooth and it works all day long.
Sara G.
I love this lotion. It is so incredibly light in texture and it absorbs into the skin super quickly. Despite it being creamy/oil based, it does not leave behind a greasy film. I love the light scent and I love how soft my skin feels after using it. HIGHLY recommend this lotion. Will continue to restock as I run out!
Namrata P.
Revere, MA
Very moisturizing yet non greasy.. sometimes I use it on my face ,it feels really good . I do use it as body lotion right after taking bath 🛀 it keeps my skin soft n supple throughout the day. I’m definitely gonna repurchase it.
Latrell C.
Lubbock, TX
This Aveeno® Creamy Moisturizing Oil is so great for my little grandson's #eczema and rosacia. It is the only thing that calms his skin and protects it. Can't say enough about how great it is. 😊
Rose L.
Madison, AL
I have such sad, sensitive, dry skin. This is the ONLY lotion that saves me. I put it on immediately after showering and it keeps me from being chronically itchy all day.
Brianna G.
Denver, NC
I love how moisturizing this is without feeling greasy. It’s a creamy oil formula that absorbs into the skin really well. It doesn’t irritate my really sensitive skin, and it also has a light enjoyable almond scent.
Thalia L.
San Francisco, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Would you recommend this for dry skin ??
Emma C.
Southaven, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this have a decent smell? Sometimes oatmeal lotions can have a weird smell
Laurie B.
Crown Point, Ind
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have oily skin and was wondering if this would be a good moisturizer?
heather r.
deer lake, NL
Is this ok to use on my face?
Alissa C.
Dorchester, MA
Does this last all day and is it also OK for the face?