BY AVEENO

With natural colloidal oatmeal and pure oat oil Softens and smoothes even dry skin Moisturizes all day long Non-greasy Aveeno® Creamy Moisturizing Oil moisturizes all day long to improve the look and feel of skin.  This light body moisturizer leaves skin feeling soft and silky, without the greasy feel of body oil.  This breakthrough formula combines natural oatmeal, known for its ability to soothe dry skin, with a blend of oils and rich emollients that work together to moisturize all day long.  Aveeno® Creamy Moisturizing Oil has a light fragrance and its fast-absorbing, non-greasy formula smoothes on like a light lotion and absorbs quickly to leave skin silky smooth - with no greasy after-feel. The Aveeno® brand has been Dermatologist recommended for nearly sixty years. Questions? Please call toll-free see more...

• I have really try skin and I can't really find lotion that lasts ...1 Answers
  • i'm looking for a new lotion to use. my face is very dry. what wo...2 Answers
  • Is this a good oil to use? I am trying to find a good one for my ...2 Answers
Aveeno Creamy Moisturizing Oil
  • "Most everyone in our family has sensitive skin, and we can only use Aveeno without having a breakout." in 3 reviews
  • "This skin keeps my skin moisturized without leaving behind and oily feel." in 1 review
Anesa  B.
Lawrenceville, GA
Alright, well, I know that Aveeno typically has a steep price tag depending on the size of the bottle, but it's always worth it. I'm never really a big fan of packaging, but as a repeat user of their products (especially because I have dry skin) I decided to try this moisturizer out. It's not oily - which is AMAZING. I don't have sensitive skin or anything, but for whatever reason, my hands get dry super easily and I can't stand the oily feel left behind from most moisturizers. The best thing about this is the consistency isn't super thin either so you don't need to keep piling it on over and over again. I recommend it. For real.
Rachel G.
Fort Worth, TX
This has quickly become my ultimate favorite body product. This product is a creamy moisturizing oil, so it is a bit thinner than other lotions making it really easy to apply, it absorbs really quickly, and gives your skin amazing moisture (thanks to the oils) without leaving it feeling oily or greasy. It also gives your skin a beautiful radiance and glow to it, which I am always okay with, and it smells SO good without being overpowering. I will definitely be re-purchasing this when I run out.
Janelys R.
Newark, NJ
This body lotion is one of the best body lotions that I have ever tried if you have dry skin I recommend is it's a great quality inn and has a great smell it smells good it leaves your body feeling so soft and silky and makes you look beautiful I look at the great ingredients and saw things that I didn't think they were put in the lotion but it really works because it makes ur skin feel good
Quisha T.
Great product to use I love this product due to how it makes your body feel so darn smooth. I bought it at Walmart the best store in the world. I use this product everyday even my husband love it I tell him all the time he needs to invest in his own bottle how much he stays in mine. I use Aveeno original for my kids they love the scent. I would recommend this product to you and your family.
Rachel B.
Rhinelander, WI
This absorbs super fast and doesn't leave behind any sticky residue. It also doesn't have a strong scent which is great for me because I don't want it to compete or change the scent of my perfume. I have extremely dry, sensitive skin and this is one of the best moisturizers I have used in a long time. And for the price it really can't be beat!
Taylor P.
East Grand Forks, MN
I have ver6 dry skin and this is great for adding in just the right amount of moisture. I find that after I apply it in the morning I'm good until early evening. My skin needs all the hydration it can get and this gives my skin just that. Very silky and smooth. Price point is great and a bottle will last me a month or more.
Hannah C.
Harrisonburg, VA
I use this after I shave every time and it makes my legs super smooth and soft. I've had the bottle for about a year and still haven't run out. My only complaint is it doesn't make my skin that soft if I don't apply it after my shower. And it doesn't stay soft all day. I have to apply it one other time throughout the day.
Eboni W.
THE MOST PERFECT DAIY MOISTURIZER YOU'LL EVER NEED!!!!!!! It smells great it like a lotion and body oil in one. I put this on and your not too shiny. It leaves my skin feeling soft an smooth. I jammed pack with the good stuff. And most of all does not leave my skin feeling greasy. Perfect for sensitive and eczema skin.
Suggie B.
This is okay for me . However, it is a water based lotion. The fragrance is light and not overpowering. I do like it on days where my skin is not excessively dry. The cons are that if i need a more moisture this is not the product for me .The pro is it is light weight and not to heavy if i am going to the beach.
Catie W.
St George Island, FL
This is my go to lotion! I cannot say enough about how effective this lotion truly is. It's becoming difficult to find in local retailers now but I order online in bulk. Living in Florida it provides the perfect balance of moisture and longevity. I don't like an alligator at the end of the day.
Thalia L.
San Francisco, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Would you recommend this for dry skin ??
Emma C.
Southaven, MS
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this have a decent smell? Sometimes oatmeal lotions can have a weird smell
Laurie B.
Crown Point, Ind
Wellness Guru Expert
I have oily skin and was wondering if this would be a good moisturizer?
heather r.
deer lake, NL
Is this ok to use on my face?
Jenny V.
My skin is usually very oily but sometimes it has a mind of its own and it gets dry. I believe it's because of the constant changing weather. Would this help for me?