BeautyBodyBody CareAveeno
AVEENO Cracked Skin Relief CICA Ointment

AVEENO® Cracked Skin Relief CICA Ointment

by Aveeno

Cracked skin has met its match There’s an easy solve for extra dry skin. Nourish it with AVEENO® Cracked Skin Relief CICA Ointment. With its unique applicator, this clinically proven formula provides fast relief for extra dry, cracked skin. It works to form a protective layer, leaving your skin feeling soft and smooth, just the way nature intended. What is CICA? CICA comes from the French word “Cicatrisation.” AVEENO® Cracked Skin Relief CICA Ointment is formulated to intensely moisturize help repair problem skin. Made with petrolatum Targeted tip applicator designed for use on cracked skin areas Gentle enough for dry, sensitive skin Fragrance-free and steroid-free Clinically proven to improve cracked skin

Does this really work? My heels get so cracked in the summer time from wearing flip flops daily.
Start your review of AVEENO® Cracked Skin Relief CICA Ointment!
Kerra L.
grants pass oregon
Got this because I have eczema on my eye lids and during the winter they get very dry and itchy. I put a little bit on both of my eye lids and leave it on over night and it does the trick!! It takes away the itch and irritation and take away the redness!
Chelsea G.
Shippensburg, PA
AVEENO® Cracked Skin Relief CICA Ointment uploaded by Chelsea G.
My man got this while browsing the clearance section waiting for a lady to get out of his way where his normal stuff is & he got it for 1/2 off & it works SO MUCH BETTER on his cracked hands than anything else. Deff worth the buy & try especially if you find it on sale, we found ours at Walmart.
Barbie S.
Wyoming, WV
AVEENO® Cracked Skin Relief CICA Ointment uploaded by Barbie S.
Aveeno Cracked Skin Relief CICA Ointment works great on my dry cracked feet. Its fragrance free and doesnt take much product on skin. I love the way my feet feel when i have this on.
Jennifer B.
I have eczema on my hands pretty bad and this really helps. I love putting it on the eczema and wearing cotton gloves around the house. Very soothing I would recommend highly for eczema cracks.
Donita T.
As an Influencer and Product Reviewer, receiving this product sample to test of the Aveeno cracked skin relief CICA ointment, I must say it is by far the best feeling ever. It was gentle on the skin and easy to use no lingering residue left behind. No powerful odors or smells. Healed and sealed the cracks almost instantly. The not-so-good part is that it has a greasy feel while applying but once applied the feeling of your skin is soft, fluffy, smooth, and just outright awesome. I would recommend this product for all skin types and ages. It's good for the WHOLE FAMILY! AVEENO® Cracked Skin Relief CICA Ointment
Lelia J.
White Plains, NY
This product worked great. It does exactly what it says it will. The consistency is similar to Vaseline. It is definitely greasy as it is an ointment. I use this for my feet.
Halie J.
Newbern, TN
Helps dry and cracked skin. I love this product especially during the wintertime. It’s really effective.
Briana J.
BELOIT, KS
This product has a great applicator and really helps with dry or cracked skin. It is great for sore noses after a cold or cracks in your hands from the cold.
Glenda
Aveeno Cracked Skin Relief CICA Ointment is a another great product from aveeno. Rubs in nice on dry skin and doesnt feel heavy. Seems like it has been working pretty good. Will deffinetly continue to use. Great product.
Amy P.
Pembroke, NH
AVEENO® Cracked Skin Relief CICA Ointment uploaded by Amy P.
AVEENO® Cracked Skin Relief CICA Ointment uploaded by Amy P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Is it just a step up from petroleum jelly? Maybe. Is it starting to make a difference? Yup. I really struggle with cracked fingertips during the winter (I look like Seymour from Little Shop of Horrors with all my bandaids). So, my dad (who also has this issue) picked this up and recommended that I try it. It is expensive (over $12 for 1.7 oz) but it does what I want it to do. I especially like that although it goes on greasy, it absorbs quickly (so as not to leave a film on my phone). Plus, the applicator is pretty cool and is good for targeting areas. It is also fine on sensitive/raw skin (so appreciated). I bought this with a $2 rebate from the iBotta app, an extra bonus.