BY AVEENO

This Dermatologist Recommended Aveeno Continuous Protection Sunblock Spray Has Spf 50 With Uva And Uvb Protection. With An Active Photobarrier Complex, This Oil-free, Non-greasy, Waterproof Formula Will Keep Your Skin Protected.

Formula: Continuous Protection Spray
Size: 5 Ounces
Spf: 50 Uva/Uvb Protection With Active Photobarrier Complex
Oil Free
Non Greasy
Waterproof
Pack Of 4

Ingredients

Active: Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4% Oxybenzone 6%. Inactive: Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Beewsax, Buitylene Glocyl, Butylcoctyl Saliacrylate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Diethylhexyl 2, 6- Naphthalate, Fragrance, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, Isobutane, Retinyl Palmitate , Sd Alcohol 40, Tocopheryl Acetate.

Aveeno® Continuous Protection Sunblock Spray SPF 50
  • "My go to everyday sunblock. It has non-sticky formula that has a pleasant light scent. I have extremely sensitive skin and when wearing this sunblock I do not break out or get and rashes. Highly recommended!" in 3 reviews
Meagan C.
My dermatologist recommended I start using a daily sunscreen for my face even in the winter. I found
Aveeno® Active Naturals® Positively Ageless® Youth Perfecting Moisturizer with Sunscreen SPF 30 2-2.5 fl. oz. Bottles at Target for a great price and it doesn’t break me out! Gentle on my sensitive skin. I have recommended it to my friends
Tonya L.
I tried this product for the first time this year! Worked wonderfully and I felt protected the entire time I was at the beach. Did not make my skin feel oily or gross feeling. Walmart has a large selection of Aveeno products. I truly enjoyed the product and will continue to use.
Khadijah W.
Clarksville, TN
This pretty much clogged my pores up and turned them white and noticeable. I strongly dislike this thing and it's not even worth your money. I would actually give it no stars if I could but thats just ,me.
Hadley H.
Brookline, MA
I like that this one is usually cheaper and larger than the similar neutrogena products. I also like the scent and the non-greasy varieties that they offer. Plus the spray bottle is usually a soft color tone.
Melia G.
You really can't go wrong with Aveeno, it's on the expensive side which is why it's not one of my common toiletries, but when I do have it I'm always satisfied. It smells nice and works really well, my sensitive skin has never had a problem with it.
Victoria M.
Mckinney, TX
I LOVE this sunblock, it smells wonderful and stays on nicely. I wish I would have found it sooner! I've only tried it twice, but I didn't get sunburned, which is all you can really ask for. The smell is just a plus! I would definitely recommend it!
Christina B.
Owens X Rds, AL
I absolutely loved this.  This worked amazing and sprayed very well and even worked well upside down. It was very gentle and I used it on my children.  It meet my expectations and stayed on during the beach trip.  It worked through the sun , sand and salt water.
Nelly C.
I love Aveeno products so it was only natural I would get Aveeno sunblock. I like the coverage from the sun and how it feels on my skin and the scent isn't too bad either.
Lilly L.
Mission, TX
I really thought this aveeno sunscreen lotion was going to work for me seeing as I've tried a lot of other aveeno products and loved them but I really didn't like this one. I applied it to all the areas of my body I would be exposed to the sun and right away I noticed this cream started making my face burn. It irritated my skin very badly and left me really red and I had to wash it off my face. It only irritated me there, and another day when I gave it another try it did the same thing. Not buying again.
Shana S.