Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial SunscreenAveeno
Aveeno Continuous Protection Sunblock LotionsSPF 55

Aveeno® Continuous Protection® Sunblock LotionsSPF 55

by Aveeno

Does this sunscreen work for people with sensitive skin? I want to try this but my skin tends to react to lotions and sunscreens.
Would this sunblock work well under makeup?
Start your review of Aveeno® Continuous Protection® Sunblock LotionsSPF 55!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...gives me a nice sun-kissed tan. I would recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin looking for a durable sunscreen.in reviews
This is my favorite bedside lotion. It's super moisturizing but not sticky. The scent is also light so it's not overwhelming when I sleep.in reviews
Alicia H.
Pella, IA
This is my favorite sunscreen! It generally takes about 10 minutes to soak in properly, but it dries very smoothly and doesn't leave you oily. I use this both while I'm playing sports and swimming/sunbathing and it doesn't sweat off and is very waterproof. I love using this on my face and shoulders (those being the areas more prone to burn) because it prevents me from burning but gives me a nice sun-kissed tan. I would recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin looking for a durable sunscreen.
Robyn D.
I didn't notice this sunblock as any greater or better preforming than any other, but I trust Aveeno. And I like to go to this sunblock for daily use. I don't use it pool side. But it's make up bag worthy
Jessica W.
Coeur D Alene, ID
I love this sun block! I hate greasy stuff on my face and have thrown many away because of it. This one is great! It protects my skin from the sun and my face feels great.
Cassandra S.
Daisy Christina V.
East Norwich, NY
I love Aveeno products! They are really really good! I own more product of this brand and the sunblock lotion is amazing!
Alejandra S.
Pico Rivera, CA
Love this thing it really protects my skin and it doesn't smell bad loke most sunblocks! A staple for summer!
Chelsea C.
Lathrop, CA
I love this stuff. I started using after my doctor suggest that I use some for my son. Its smells great and it kept us from getting any sort of sunburn. It is very gentle on the skin and it does not irritate my skin like most products tend to. I have recommend this sunscreen/sunblock to many of my friends and they all seem to love it too.
Romina G.
Katonah, NY
It helps me protect myself from the sun, it is my favorite because at the end of the day I don't need anything else!
Robin B.
Sweetwater, TN
Aveeno is a brand you can trust to be good for your skin..It's gentle but effective.Ive used several aveeno products and never been disappointed..Easy on your skin while protecting it from the sun.Recommend this product.
Cristina L.
Tulare, CA
Great lotion doesn't feel too thick.... Only small amount needed..... Doesn't irritate skin good for