Aveeno® continuous Protection Sunblock Lotion SPF 85 uploaded by Tashemia M.

BY AVEENO

Helps Prevent Sunburn
Higher Spf Gives More Sunburn Protection
Retains Spf After 80 Minutes Of Activity In The Water, Sweating Or Perspiring
Provides High Protection Against Sunburn, For Skin Highly Sensitive To Sunburn
Dermatologist Recommended
Continuous Protection
Spf 85 Uva/Uvb Protection

Inactive Ingredients: Ascorbic Acid, Behenyl Alcohol, Bht, Butylene Glycol, Butyloctylsalicylate, Caprylyl Methicone, Diethyl 2, 6-naphthalate, Dimethicone,Disodium Edta, Ethylhexyl, Stearate, Enthylhexylglycerin, Ethylparaben,Fragrance, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycine Soja (Soybean)Protein,Methylparaben, Peg-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Silica,Sodium Polyacrylate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate,Trideceth-6, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Water,Xanthan Gum.

Active: Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 2.8%, Oxybenzone 6%...Sunscreen. Inactive: Ascorbic Acid, Behenyl Alcohol, Bht, Butylene Glycol, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Caprylyl Methicone, Diethyl 2, 6-naphthalate, Dimethicone, Disodium Edta, Ethylhexyl, Stearate, Enthylhexylglycerin, Ethylparaben, Fragrance, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycine Soja (Soybean)Protein, Methylparaben, Peg-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Silica, Sodium Polyacrylate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Trideceth-6, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Water, Xanthan Gum.

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 2.8%,Oxybenzone 6%...Sunscreen.

Aveeno® continuous Protection Sunblock Lotion SPF 85
  • "Needed a facial lotion with SPF for daily use and this did the trick. Great for my sensitive skin, although a little heavy at first, but you get used to it. SPF is important and I'm glad I have this lotion." in 45 reviews
  • "I use this because my little girl has mild dry skin and this leas her skin soft and protected from the sunset rays. I love it. It has a mild scent and doesn't leave her greasy so she gets it all over her skin. I would so buy this over and over for my child." in 11 reviews
Jessica C.
Corp Christi, TX
I Live in south texas and this product has helped my face tremendously.  I have dark spots and acne scars that have been tough to maintain with the sun exposure along with humidity and nothing staying on my face during the day.  I have had the best experience with this product and will continue to purchase.
Prizma V.
San Antonio
When I was a teen I broke out in acne terribly, the sun would affect my face and would make it worse. I had to take prescribed medication that lead to my very dry skin and again the sun would not make things easier. I would also obtain more sun spots all over my face. I was recommended Aveeno by my dermatologist to help with these issues. After several days I began noticing my face becoming less dry and brighter. My sun spots were not as dark and my skin no longer was cracking. My acne was slowly going away as well as my face was feeling fresh and hydrated. I would use the lotion every day when I would leave the house and am glad I did. To this day I will keep using and recommend Aveeno products. I can truly say it worked for me and am glad it made my teen years a little more bareable and confident in my skin.
Stephanie P.
Owatonna, MN
I bought aveeno sunscreen for my family as it is a trusted brand. The price was a little more than we normally spend, but I figured if it protected is from skin cancer... The price was worth it! Overall I was happy with the sunscreen. It was easy to apply and easily rubbed in on my kids who do not want to stand still for sunscreen. None of us became red in the sun so it obviously worked. I did find that towards the bottom part of the bottle the sunscreen became lumpy almost like curdled milk consistency. I'm not sure if it was from being in my bag all summer or why it happened. I live in MN so our Summer's here aren't completely sweltering so I'm not sure why the sunscreen did that. It still worked.. But was a little gross to look at.
Bailey H.
Saint Francis, MN
Great SPF that you can use without feeling greasy! Nothing worse then going to the beach and it already being hot and now the sand is sticking to you because of your SPF!
Abhi I.
Irving, TX
My twin baby boys have been suffering from eczema since their 1st month, and they're 13 months now. Our pediatrician originally recommended Cetaphil & prescription strength hydrocortizone to get control of the flair ups. Cetaphil didn't help at all, so I tried the Aveeno Soothing Relief MOisturizing cream. That worked in combination with the medicated creams. But we still had to apply the Hydrocortizone daily just to relieve the itching & rashes. But THIS product seems take care of it all by itself!!! It not only gets rid of the rashes but also leaves their skin soooo silky smooth! Just how baby skin should feel like, right? We've only been using it for a week but I just had to share the good news. I am very happy with this product.
Teresa K.
Clifton, VA
I love this sunblock. I use it on both of my children daily. It isn't harsh and it seems to outlast most other sunscreens we've tried. I bought it off amazon. I would say the pros are it is long lasting and provides great coverage. One of the cons (and honestly it's not that big of a deal) is the small package size, I feel like we only get a weeks worth of coverage for two children out of each purchase. But, for what the product provides, I can get past package size.
Walter F.
I love this stuff! On average, I'm outside a good amount of the day as I'm able to walk to and from work, as well as being in an area where I am close to grocery stores and shopping. I also go hiking, outdoor rock climbing, and camping, and I already use face cleansers from Aveeno (most notably their brighteners) and so I figured their sunblock would be just as awesome and was not disappointed. It absorbs very quickly on me which is a plus, and I do reapply as I need to (it all depends on how much I sweat), but as an active person I'd recommend this to anyone.
Kristin M.
Carson City, NV
I love this sunscreen!! It has a very light but clean smell! Nice scent and not over powering. It's not greasy but has a little more of an oil texture, great for dry skin! I bought on sale at Target and during the summer I use it every morning! I would for sure buy it again. Only bad thing is it burns and makes my eyes watery if too close to my eyes..
Carly D.
The Aveeno Continuous Protection Sunblock Lotion is a fair sunscreen. It does the job in cases where light and short protection is needed. However, it is very liquidy and white when applying, so it can be extremely tedious for the results it gives. The smell is typical of sunscreen. Would repurchase if I was in a pinch and needed something quick and not too expensive, but would not go looking for it specifically.
Wendy H.
Millport, NY
Aveeno Lotion is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! IT HAS SO MANY GREAT QUALITIES!!! From the gentleness to your skin to the outcome of what it does to your skin!!! I will ALWAYS use AVEENO!!!! My Granddaughter is the most precious thing in my Life!! I use it on her. Believe me - SHE DESERVES THE BEST & THAT'S WHAT I USE ON HER!!!!