BY AVEENO

Continuous Protection Sunblock Lotion with SPF 55 is formulated to provide better, longer-lasting sun protection and to help protect against skin damage caused by the sun. Unlike ordinary sunscreens, this formula combines patented Active Photobarrier Complex(TM), which maintains broad spectrum protection over time against the sun's harmful rays. This oil-free, non-greasy formula is also hypoallergenic and waterproof.

Aveeno® Continuous Protection Sunblock Lotion SPF 55
  • "Safe for sensitive skin. Protects fairly well. Perfect size to throw in your purse." in 3 reviews
Jenelle V.
Mt Morris, mi
It does go on thick and leaves a little bit of a white mask. However this is one of the few sunscreens that can really protect my fair skin in the sun. In the summer I do wear daily under make up, I actually like how it looks underneath my foundation. I could see some having trouble with it because it’s thick and a little greasy. However if you give it time to sink in it’s definitely worth it ! I also have sensitive break out prone skin, this however it has never irritated my skin.  I recently started using a retinal, and I feel very confident that the sunscreen will protect me from the sun!
Elizabeth M.
I use this because most sunscreens clog my pores and cause me to break out, so I wanted to prevent that. This does an ok job but I am fair skinned so it is sometimes difficult to get good sun protection from a cosmetic sunscreen
Molly S.
I love sunblock that is good for your skin. This seemed to do the justice this past summer. It’s not too thick and goes on well. I enjoyed it and whenever it runs out I will buy another! Can never go wrong with Aveeno!
Angela D.
I use this on my daughter she had a bad reaction to sunscreen. The doctor said she needed one with more zinc oxide. This has helped us all summer. Worth every penny.
Amanda G.
St Petersburg, FL
I love this sunscreen! My face is really sensitive to some ingredients used in sunscreen but this one doesn’t make my face freak out. I love that I can use it everywhere and not have to have two different sunscreens every summer. I buy this every year!
Morgan D.
Westfield, MA
I use this as my daily sunscreen! Obviously this means I love it and find it to be very versatile for both body and face. It doesn't make me break out or dry my skin. Applied between my moisturizer and foundation, I find it doesn't "roll" off like some other sunscreens.
STEPHANIE L.
Waukesha, WI
My go to sunscreen! It doesn’t leave an oily layer in my skin and it smells great. Target carries it and it is under 3oz so you can pack it in a carry on!
B. B.
Clementon , NJ
I have such sensitive skin and eczema so I have to be very careful!! This doesn’t irritate me or leaving my dry after using it!! Highly recommend!!
anastasia d.
Use this all summer it’s the best and oil free! Does not cause breakouts! Feels super nice in the skin has a decent amount in the bottle
Maja A.
Amherst, NY
I used this instead of a face moisturizer when out in the sun. It absorbs well and doesn’t clog pores. It also holds well under makeup.