BeautyFaceFacial SkincareAveeno
AVEENO Clear Complexion Foaming Salicylic Acid Face Cleanser For Sensitive Skin

by Aveeno

Cleansing and purifying for breakout-prone skin A gentle formula to help clear up blemishes and bring balance back to dry, sensitive skin. Our foaming cleanser is made with acne-fighting salicylic acid to treat and prevent breakouts without overdrying. Moisture-rich soy helps even skin tone and texture. Because balanced skin is clear, healthy looking skin. Clears and helps prevent breakouts Evens skin tone and texture Gentle enough for everyday use Oil-free Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic

Is this good for blackheads?
IvvE been wanting to buy this product, I have oily combo skin, would this help control acne flare ups?
Is this a good cleanser for combination/dry/acne prone skin?
Start your review of AVEENO® Clear Complexion Foaming Salicylic Acid Face Cleanser For Sensitive Skin!
Product Highlights
...This one is the perfect match; the foam is gentle so it is perfect for sensitive skin but it still has those agents in it that will help clear up acne and acne scars. in reviews
Miranda  M.
AVEENO® Clear Complexion Foaming Salicylic Acid Face Cleanser For Sensitive Skin uploaded by Miranda  M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I've been using this for over a year and I really like it! I like that it has salicylic acid and soy extracts in it. It's gentle on my skin and keeps my face clear!
Valerie G.
El Paso, TX
AVEENO® Clear Complexion Foaming Salicylic Acid Face Cleanser For Sensitive Skin uploaded by Valerie G.
Purchased at: Walmart
My sister recommended me this face wash and I decided to give it a try is very gentle in my skin and doesn’t dry it as much as other acne products I have use I really have seen an amazing change on my skin I really recommend this face wash.
Sierra L.
Murrieta, CA
AVEENO® Clear Complexion Foaming Salicylic Acid Face Cleanser For Sensitive Skin uploaded by Sierra L.
Purchased at: Target
Great for taking off stubborn makeup. I use it in the shower before my cream cleanser to remove makeup that might’ve been left from a makeup wipe
Ananda A.
Mansfield, OH
AVEENO® Clear Complexion Foaming Salicylic Acid Face Cleanser For Sensitive Skin uploaded by Ananda A.
I was looking for a gentle cleanser to use at night – I've started applying retinol in my night routines – and I found the Aveeno Foaming Clear Complexion cleanser at Kroger's and decided to give it a try. It is oil and soap free and it has salicylic acid and tone correcting soy in its formula. I have oily and acne prone skin, so the salicylic acid helps a lot. The amount of foam that comes through the pump is perfect to wash my entire face. The fragrance is delicate and refreshing. After rinsing it off, my skin feels soft and super clean, something I wasn't expecting, to be honest. I've used another foaming cleanser that didn't make me feel like my skin was 100% clean. One thing that is important to mention is that before the cleanser, I always use a cleansing oil to remove my makeup and sunscreen and I wasn't sure if this one would totally remove what's left of it. To my surprise, it did and, again, made my skin feel super clean. In my opinion, this is another beautiful product by Aveeno! ❤️
Susan  T.
Supply, NC
AVEENO® Clear Complexion Foaming Salicylic Acid Face Cleanser For Sensitive Skin uploaded by Susan  T.
Purchased at: Walmart
If your looking for a gentle cleanser to fight breakouts, I highly recommend this cleanser. It’s a non scented foam cleanser with salicylic acid. I always use this when my skin starts to breakout. It does not over dry your skin at all. AVEENO® Clear Complexion Foaming Salicylic Acid Face Cleanser For Sensitive Skin
Alicia L.
Hephzibah, GA
I have been using this product for what seems like ages. If its not broke why fix it right? My skin is always clear from breakouts and smooth and brighter. It doesn't dry my skin out at all. My skin is always glowing. This is definitely one of my fav products.
Jr. R.
Hart, MI
AVEENO® Clear Complexion Foaming Salicylic Acid Face Cleanser For Sensitive Skin uploaded by Jr. R.
Very good moisturizing but clearing I love the ingredients in it and has helped clear fed up my acne and honestly is just overall an amazing face wash and I love it so much I would totally repurchase again. I’m still on the same bottle for 3 months.
Carolyn L.
AVEENO® Clear Complexion Foaming Salicylic Acid Face Cleanser For Sensitive Skin uploaded by Carolyn L.
I bought this cleanser for the salicylic acid component a few months ago. Now I realize how many face washes have salicylic acid, especially all my face washes from 10 years ago, and realize that buying into the hype was silly. While I enjoy the experience of the foam, the face wash is nothing special and doesn’t do much in clearing acne. It’s too gentle for those with extreme acne, but works well on days that your acne is controlled or when your face is too sensitive for stronger cleansers. The smells is nice and fresh as well.
La Donna  H.
Los Angeles, CA
AVEENO® Clear Complexion Foaming Salicylic Acid Face Cleanser For Sensitive Skin uploaded by La Donna  H.
Purchased at: Target
I originally purchased this foaming face cleanser for my 17 year old who had very mild acne. He told me it was a little too intense for his soft skin so he gave it to me. I've only used it once and I like it. It foams up nicely. There is a mild clean scent that goes away fairly quickly. It doesn't wash away cleanly and completely, however. I imagine this is due to the acne treatment being left on the skin after washing. The treatment leaves the skin a little tacky. I didn't really care for that but again there is an acne treatment going on here. Overall, washing with the cleanser felt good. Other than the tacky feeling left on my skin, it was overall a very good experience. I think this will be effective for someone needing help with acne. I advise seeing a dermatologist before using this if the skin is sensitive and acne prone. A little info about my skin: I have mature skin (I'm 50). I've only had very mild acne every blue moon. 😊
Aleah D.
Cocoa Beach, FL
AVEENO® Clear Complexion Foaming Salicylic Acid Face Cleanser For Sensitive Skin uploaded by Aleah D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
GENTLE! I love that this cleanser is foaming, it makes it so easy to remove my days makeup. Although soy bean extracts are towards the end of the ingredients list, kinda disappointing. But it’s a great inexpensive cleanser. I love using it to clean my lash extensions too btw!

119 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alexis H.