BY AVEENO

Helps prevent breakouts.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

• Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser Have anyone ob...1 Answers
  • Is this good for acne?3 Answers
  • How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired wi...1 Answers
LaQuishia M.
Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser has helped my face out alot so it has been very effective for me. Bought mines from Fred's about 6 or 7 months ago. Indeed it did meet all my expectations which was clearing, hydrating, and refreshing my skin. Soft and gentle on my skin which I love. This foam lathers really good. Honestly you only need one pump, small amount goes along way which gives you a 'bang for your buck'. This product is light weight and comes with simple instructions. I would definitely recommend to anyone! Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser
Juana  M.
I have been using this Aveeno clear complex foaming cleanser for almost a year, let me tell you. I am really happy and pleased about my clean smooth face.
Sydney R.
Waterford
I have tried so many facial cleansers and this one is my fav! It's perfect for my sensitive skin and the Salicylic acid cleared up my acne in no time. It's a mild cleanser with active naturals soy extract and is oil free, hypoallergenic, and non- comedogenic.
Samantha M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I can’t even remember when I started using this face wash it’s been SO long.

A little about my skin: I have very dry, sensitive skin. I wouldn’t say I have acne prone skin although I do breakout here and there, usually due to stress/hormones.

This cleanser is so gentle and it REALLY works. My NUMBER ONE must have in a face wash is that it won’t burn my eyes. This stuff is gentle enough to remove my eye makeup which is very important to me!!! It does really well at clearing up my skin when I’m having breakouts without leaving my face feeling too dry.

It’s affordable too! I buy mine at Walmart/Target!

What’s your favorite face wash??😍
COMMENT BELOW!!

Ig&Twitter @sammimusillo 💝 i follow back
Marisa C.
Philadelphia, PA
I like this cleanser a lot. It works really well when you want to just give your face a quick cleanse. It definitely is not the BEST foaming cleanser I've used but definitely worth buying if your skin needs a quick pick-me-up! 💕 Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser
Jazmine S.
This is the best product for my oily skin and large pores. As soon as i began using this product my skin became smooth and very clear. I used to use clean & clear but this is the best for my skin. I apply it on my face, neck, chest and back!
Rayane V.
La Puente, CA
Purchased at: Target
I am currently in love with this face wash. I found out I was pregnant back in June and I was having horrible hormonal breakouts! This product has helped my skin tremendously. I definitely recommend to people with acne issues. Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser
Maria M.
Phoenix, AZ
Absolutely Love It!! Leaves My Skin Feeling Fresh & Clean. It Doesn't Irritate My Face & I Love That :)
Alyssa D.
Surprise
Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser the cleanser absolutely works wonders! It does the job of cleansing your skin while having the same effect of soothing lotion. The packaging isn’t too bulky and I definitely recommend this product to others.
Abigail J.
I bought this cleanser in October, it’s December now and I still have a few uses left. Really affordable and effective. I use this every morning and before bedtime EVERYDAY. Takes my makeup and the dirt off my face with ease leaving me feeling refreshed. I swear by it! Get yourself one
Influenster M.
Brenda p.
Manteca, CA
Is it foamy?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.