BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
LaQuishia M.
Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser has helped my face out alot so it has been very effective for me. Bought mines from Fred's about 6 or 7 months ago. Indeed it did meet all my expectations which was clearing, hydrating, and refreshing my skin. Soft and gentle on my skin which I love. This foam lathers really good. Honestly you only need one pump, small amount goes along way which gives you a 'bang for your buck'. This product is light weight and comes with simple instructions. I would definitely recommend to anyone! Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser
Samantha M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser 6 oz more...
I can’t even remember when I started using this face wash it’s been SO long.

A little about my skin: I have very dry, sensitive skin. I wouldn’t say I have acne prone skin although I do breakout here and there, usually due to stress/hormones.

This cleanser is so gentle and it REALLY works. My NUMBER ONE must have in a face wash is that it won’t burn my eyes. This stuff is gentle enough to remove my eye makeup which is very important to me!!! It does really well at clearing up my skin when I’m having breakouts without leaving my face feeling too dry.

It’s affordable too! I buy mine at Walmart/Target!

What’s your favorite face wash??😍
COMMENT BELOW!!

Ig&Twitter @sammimusillo 💝 i follow back
Malori M.
Vestavia Hls, AL
Review for: Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser 6 oz more...
This stuff is great! It really cleanses my face well. I’m not sure if it does much for acne but it’s great as an every day cleanser!
Hana A.
Review for: Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser 6 oz more...
This is my holy grail face wash! I’ve been using it for almost a year now and I’ve noticed the changes it has made to my face. I usually break out when I don’t use it and I don’t break out when I use it consistently. If you have oily and acne-prone skin and want a drug store face wash, you should definitely give this a try. But use it only once a day or else you might dry out your face!
Denise W.
Astoria, NY
Really nice lightweight, foaming cleanser that makes my skin feel refreshed and clean. Bottle is easy to handle and foams up nicely for even distribution. Doesn't leave any residue after wash.
Sydney R.
Waterford
I have tried so many facial cleansers and this one is my fav! It's perfect for my sensitive skin and the Salicylic acid cleared up my acne in no time. It's a mild cleanser with active naturals soy extract and is oil free, hypoallergenic, and non- comedogenic.
Abigail J.
I bought this cleanser in October, it’s December now and I still have a few uses left. Really affordable and effective. I use this every morning and before bedtime EVERYDAY. Takes my makeup and the dirt off my face with ease leaving me feeling refreshed. I swear by it! Get yourself one
Ashley W.
I purchased this cleanser from my local drugstore. I really enjoyed this. I have normal sensitive skin. This didn’t upset the balance of my face and seemed to clear my acne up with consistent use. I would not purchase again because this brand is not cruelty free.
mistie g.
Nacogdoches
This is one of my favorite Aveeno products. It really helped my skin. It made my face feel clean without drying it out like other products have before. It has also cleared my face of brackouts as well as prevented breakouts.
Alisha H.
Mississauga , ON
This is a new staple for me. It lasts forever because you only need one pump to cleanse your entire face and neck! The price is right for the amount of product you get also. It leaves my face feeling clean but NOT stripped or dry. I also noticed my complexion seemed clearer/brighter after only a few uses! If you're thinking about trying it I would say it's definitely worth it!!
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??