BY AVEENO #44 in Facial Cleansers

Helps prevent breakouts.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

• Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser Have anyone ob...1 Answers
  • Is this good for acne?3 Answers
  • How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired wi...1 Answers
Alicia L.
Hephzibah, GA
I have been using this product for what seems like ages. If its not broke why fix it right? My skin is always clear from breakouts and smooth and brighter. It doesn't dry my skin out at all. My skin is always glowing. This is definitely one of my fav products.
Amy M.
Kokomo, IN
I didn't like it. I didn't feel like my face was clean after I washed with it and it felt like it left a soapy residue behind that definitely did not help with my complexion
Aki R.
It was very gentle and I liked to use it for taking my make up off. It didn't feel like it cleaned very deep though.
Rebecca P.
Tifton, Ga
Great for dry skin! I use it morning and night. Love that it's foaming. Aveeno products are my favorite.
Pauline E.
Fort McMurray, AB
I highly recommend this product. It really helps me to prevent my acne. It's really cleanses my skin without drying it out. It's really affordable too.
Lisa D.
Absecon
I've suffered from acne since I was in 5th grade (now 32). I cant live without this cleanser! It's gentle on my skin and helps keep inflammation down. Usually CVS has a deal Buy two get third free.
Lesly P.
Emlenton, PA
Nice wash! Good on sensitive skin! My face has red spots and is extremely dry in winter a lot of exfoliating face scrubs make my face red and this is the first one to gently clean my skin!
Haylee I.
Escondido, CA
I don't like it it made my face very dry I didn't like how you had to wait for the push you come back up
Mel H.
Lakewood, OH
Helped with my breakouts, but dried out my skin a bit. I do like the foam. If only it were more moisturizing.
Julie D.
Woodsfield, OH
Love this stuff!!! My go to facial cleanser. It works perfectly for sensitive skin. IT does not irritate or dry your skin.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Brenda p.
Is it foamy?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.