BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Jamie M.
I love how lightweight this product is!  You only need one pump to wash your entire face, and it lathers up really well.  It is super soft on the skin and easy to rinse off.  Leaves the skin oil and blemish free.
Alisha H.
Mississauga , ON
This is a new staple for me. It lasts forever because you only need one pump to cleanse your entire face and neck! The price is right for the amount of product you get also. It leaves my face feeling clean but NOT stripped or dry. I also noticed my complexion seemed clearer/brighter after only a few uses! If you're thinking about trying it I would say it's definitely worth it!!
anna p.
mableton, GA
I am obsessed with everything from Aveeno. I love the smell of this product and how soft it leaves my skin feeling. I will continue to use this over and over again.
Miriam R.
At the beginning i hated this product caise it broke my skin out and made my face greasy but i continued using it and was persistent and i fell for it when i saw my face look and feel like a baby's butt.💕💕💕💕💕💕🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻😈😈😈😈😈🙌🏻
Samantha M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser 6 oz more...
I can’t even remember when I started using this face wash it’s been SO long.

A little about my skin: I have very dry, sensitive skin. I wouldn’t say I have acne prone skin although I do breakout here and there, usually due to stress/hormones.

This cleanser is so gentle and it REALLY works. My NUMBER ONE must have in a face wash is that it won’t burn my eyes. This stuff is gentle enough to remove my eye makeup which is very important to me!!! It does really well at clearing up my skin when I’m having breakouts without leaving my face feeling too dry.

It’s affordable too! I buy mine at Walmart/Target!

What’s your favorite face wash??😍
COMMENT BELOW!!

Ig&Twitter @sammimusillo 💝 i follow back
Melissa R.
East Point, GA
Review for: Other more...
One of many facial cleansers that I own. I got back and forth between products and this one is top on my list
Jenna B.
Greece
Review for: Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser 6 oz more...
This product has cleared up my skin, it smells nice & it doesn’t make my skin dry afterwards. You can never go wrong with Aveeno!! It’s a bit pricey but so worth it.
Croix M.
National City
Review for: Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser 6 oz more...
Aveeno has been a good companion during my breakouts when I was in my teens. The acne started to heal when I started using Aveno products, very gentle on skin even for combination skin types. This is definitely my favorite Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser
dina p.
South Bend, IN
I use this product almost everyday and I couldn't be more happy with it! It smells great and it doesn't bother my eyes. The foam gives my face a tingling sensation.
Morgan P.
This foaming cleanser works wonders for this product I
Step 1: sink of warm water
Step 2: apply the foam cleanser
Step 3: gentler massage it into your skin for maximum of 60 seconds
Step4: when you have done that you rise your face in warm water whilst still rubbing the product in and eventually it will have rinsed of
Step 5: get a clean towel or cloth and pat your face down dry
Step6: now your face should be feeling cleansed and moiusterised and healthy

You should do this in the morning and before you go to bed! :)
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??