BY AVEENO

Helps prevent breakouts.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

• Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser Have anyone ob...1 Answers
  • Is this good for acne?3 Answers
  • How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired wi...1 Answers
🌸POOJAN🌸 K.
Berkeley, CA
This product literally did the opposite of what it claims. It didn’t clean my make up residue, it did not even clean my pores on the day I didn’t have make up. I have it to my friend to see if it was just my skin actin up, but it broke her out too. This is just not worth it.
Veronica F.
lexington KY
Purchased at: Walgreens
I used this for two straight years and it did absolutely nothing for my skin all it did was make it shinier.
Yelena M.
Kingston
There's a huge problem in the design of this bottle. After using it for a couple of days, it stopped squeezing the cleanser out for me. I had to open the bottle everytime I wanted to wash my face and the cleanser therefore wasnt foamy. I am unsatisfied with this purchase and never will buy again.
Haley M.
Boone, NC
Purchased at: Target
This product did not work at all for me. I had high hopes but it only allowed for my acne to become increasingly worse. I was very disappointed with this product. I would definitely not buy this again.
Caitlin N.
Ashland, KY
I really didn't not like this product at all. Acne worsens with irritation and after using this and doing a little research I found out that foaming cleansers are horrible for acne prone and sensitive skin and can cause irritation which also causes acne so this product just defeats the purpose for me.
Olivia C.
Lebanon, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
This product actually gave me more acne, as did the daily moisturizer. The smell is different, but not bad. I will not be purchasing again. I would not recommend this product. It is too expensive as well.
Deneen M.
Maynardville, TN
This product is the absolute worst. It did me NO GOOD whatsoever. It didn’t clear my skin and it was super duper drying. I have oily skin so if something makes my skin dry there’s a problem. DO NOT BUY.
Kyla S.
It says on the bottle that it’s for combination skin but it always dried it out and has given me premature wrinkles!! I do not recommend this if you are dry/combo skin. If you have oily skin, it could work for you but it did not work for me at all. Would not buy
Elizabeth A.
Milwaukee
Horrible for your skin with the Foaming agents on it. Dried my skin out. Yes the price is good but you pay for what you get.
Rockie S.
I purchased this cleanser in the combo pack with the moisturizer. After a few weeks of using it, I noticed that my face would redden and become puffy once I'd wash the cleanser off. If you have sensitive skin like I do, I would not recommend the clear complexion. It is a mild formula so you may want to try something that's not as strong and work your way up.
Influenster M.
Brenda p.
Manteca, CA
Is it foamy?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.