BY AVEENO #45 in Facial Cleansers

Helps prevent breakouts.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

• Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser Have anyone ob...1 Answers
  • Is this good for acne?2 Answers
  • How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired wi...1 Answers
Preethi K.
Monmouth Jct, NJ
I love the Aveeno Foaming Cleanser. It is very gentle on my skin and a great value. I don't think it is pricey and can be found at any drug store. I purchased it at Target. It gets off all my makeup and is gentle to my face and eyes. I think this product is great and I'd recommend it to a friend.
Brittnie G.
Solvay, NY
I don't care for this much as a facial cleanser. I do love to use it to clean my beauty blender type sponge. I squirt a little in a cup put hot water in and let the sponge soak for about 20 minutes or longer squeeze it out and rinse well with plain water. My sponge hasn't grown any mold and the makeup comes out easily
Andrea W.
Ragland, AL
I use this every other day and my face is so much softer and it has really helped control my breakouts as well. I love that this product works and is good for sensitive skin. I also love that half a pump is all I need! A little truly does go a long way! This will last me a while and was very affordable! Way to go Aveeno!
Bailey M.
So so so so GOOD! Left my skin clean and not dry because that can happen. I base my face wash on mostly how my skin feels afterwards. I don't use this everyday...that seems to keep the product working better. I noticed if I use too often it doesn't feel as clean. Just a personal feeling :) But if you buy you won't regret!
Lindsay S.
Mililani, HI
Very gentle cleanser, but I don't feel like it removes all my makeup, or surface impurities (oils/dirt/etc). I bought it when I ran out of my regular face wash and needed something that could travel. Probably won't buy again.
Anna M.
Lynnwood, WA
I used this awhile back when I was still having a lot of breakouts and this really helped to clear out a majority of the blemishes. It foamed up with the pump feature, so that was a step I could skip and the smell wasn't too strong. Really glad I used this. I don't anymore, but it really helped my skin when it was worse!
Gabby C.
New Haven , CT
I have really sensitive dry skin. this product keeping nice on my hands and when applied to my face but after washing off and going throughout the day my face gets really irritated and i will not buy this again for that reason.
LaToya N.
Santa Monica, CA
I love how gentle this is on your face. It has a really light fragrance and does a good job of not over drying the skin. You can find this product anywhere. So if you fall in love you will have access to get more when you run out.
Tiffany C.
York, SC
Light foamimg action that worke great for daily use. This will remove makeup but is not strong enough (or oil based) to remove mascara or set in eye makeup. Great to start the day and leave a clean base ready for moisturizing
Katy S.
Akron, OH
I have very sensitive skin which breaks out easily so it is hard to find something that works and I heard great things about this cleanser! Unfortunately after using this a few times it really dried out parts of my face and gave me a weird texture to my skin that took a lot of exfoliating for a few weeks to get rid of. :|
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Brenda p.
Is it foamy?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.