BY AVEENO #52 in Facial Cleansers

Helps prevent breakouts.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

• Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser Have anyone ob...1 Answers
  • Is this good for acne?2 Answers
  • How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired wi...1 Answers
Nikki B.
Garden City, LA
I use the clear complexion foaming cleanser. I love this cleanser. I try other cleansers but always go back to this one. Other brands make me break out bad. I have some acne scars, not too bad, & I find that it has helped fade my scars. It leaves my skin feeling soft & it has never made it feel tight after cleansing.
Jennifer G.
Santa Ana, CA
I love using the products of Aveeno when you're washing your face in the morning. This product is very soft and very gentle. But irradiate but it was kind of pricey but it's worth it to buy it. I recommend people buying this product.
Kailee H.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
I really didn't like this cleanser. I felt like it wasn't doing much for me. I don't really have sensitive skin so it could just be that I'm not used to products like this one. The packaging was awesome and easy to use. I don't think there was anything wrong with this product, it just wasn't something I reached for much.
Hannah F.
Cartersville , GA
This is okay stuff! The reason I'm giving it three stars though is because it didn't really help with clearing up my skin. But it didn't over dry my skin which I really like because I tend to get dry patches and those are the worst.
kirsten k.
This face wash was pretty good. didn't irritate my sensitive skin and didn't leave a film or anything on my face after using it. lasted a long time but you do need to use a few pumps to get enough for your whole face. one thing i didn't like was it didn't lather a lot which i usually like but it wasn't a bad cleanser.
Lindsay S.
Mililani, HI
Very gentle cleanser, but I don't feel like it removes all my makeup, or surface impurities (oils/dirt/etc). I bought it when I ran out of my regular face wash and needed something that could travel. Probably won't buy again.
Kiersten B.
Elizabethtown, IN
I used to struggle with acne, I'm a teen so it's pretty common. I tried this just once and instantly felt relief for my skin. This isn't harsh, it's gentle. You also get a really good clean feeling! Used with the Aveeno clear complexion moisturizer my skin is 100%!
Bailey M.
So so so so GOOD! Left my skin clean and not dry because that can happen. I base my face wash on mostly how my skin feels afterwards. I don't use this everyday...that seems to keep the product working better. I noticed if I use too often it doesn't feel as clean. Just a personal feeling :) But if you buy you won't regret!
Gabby C.
New Haven , CT
I have really sensitive dry skin. this product keeping nice on my hands and when applied to my face but after washing off and going throughout the day my face gets really irritated and i will not buy this again for that reason.
Preethi K.
Monmouth Jct, NJ
I love the Aveeno Foaming Cleanser. It is very gentle on my skin and a great value. I don't think it is pricey and can be found at any drug store. I purchased it at Target. It gets off all my makeup and is gentle to my face and eyes. I think this product is great and I'd recommend it to a friend.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Brenda p.
Is it foamy?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.