BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Phandy S.
Long Beach, CA
I love Aveeno products! This foam cleanser is gentle and have a light scent. I like how it makes my skin feel soft and smooth.
Jacquelyne G.
Round Rock, TX
Good for cleaning leftover makeup off..not for much else though. On a positive note, it is gentle so it didn't break me out!
Jennifer Y.
Fresno, California
I love this so much and how it has a pump its a huge plus because i use this morning and day then add the aveeno moisturizer
Kristina B.
Works great on my sensitive skin! Gets my skin. Nice and clean and doesn't give me any redness or dryness. I use this daily.
Violeta P.
Oklahoma City , OK
I used to love this product so much but after my pregnancy it just doesn't work for me however it doesn't help my boyfriend.
Erica M.
Pomona, CA
Just ran out of this I need to get more. Super gentle on skin and leaves me looking more radiant just like the bottle says :)
Alexandra B.
Very moisturizing unlike a lot of acne medicated facial cleansers. Really gentle on sensitive skin, and helped clear my acne.
shanda r.
Kansas, OK
I like the way it makes my skin and face feels. Like the smell of it. I only bought it because of coupons but will buy again
Valeria N.
Love this product! It keeps my face feeling nice and clean and super baby smooth! The foaminess is very light and non greasy.
Elizabeth A.
Milwaukee
Horrible for your skin with the Foaming agents on it. Dried my skin out. Yes the price is good but you pay for what you get.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??