BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Erika G.
My favorite drugstore cleanser. i would give it 5 stars but although it's good, it doesn't last very long so I gets 4 stars lol

Fabiola F.
Edinburg, TX
My complexion is clear and brighter because of this product. It is very sensitive on my skin and doesn't leave it feeling dry.
Ashley D.
Memphis , IN
I love this cleanser. Cleared up my skin better then all the others with harsh chemicals. My skin feels super soft after using.
Lynn O.
Love Aveenos products! This was a really good face lotion, I used this after I got done taking a shower and before I go to bed.
Ashley A.
Murrayville, GA
Love how this cleanser foams so much!! To me the more foam the cleaner I feel! Great cleanser and leaves you feeling refreshed!
Annesia R.
Horrible horrible horrible feeling to my face i will never use this product on my skin everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Kylea P.
Chattanooga, TN
This is a great product if you're looking for something that's relatively quick and doesn't leave an after smell on your skin.
Meredith M.
Brighton, MA
The smell and great feel to this is wonderful! love using it daily and nightly! :) the clear complexion makes my skin radiate!
Ja'Leesa B.
Hamilton , NJ
Been using this cleanser since high school and it hasn't failed me yet. It truly gives your skin a glow and throughly cleanses.
Erica F.
It is a very good product I love this it makes my face feel good and new than ever I have never tried anything as good as this
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??