BY AVEENO #43 in Facial Cleansers

Helps prevent breakouts.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

• Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser Have anyone ob...1 Answers
  • Is this good for acne?2 Answers
  • How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired wi...1 Answers
Selma I.
Easy to use, doesn't irritate my skin, and actually feels like it is cleansing my skin. Most washers either feel like they harshly scrub something off my skin but this one doesn't. Very soft, very delicate and its scent is perfect; not too much yet still gives you that scenes it is calmingly cleaning you with some sort of a freshness. Love!!!
Sara K.
This is the soap that I bought for my daughter and stepdaughter. It is perfect for them. They are both starting to get blackheads, and I feel like this has helped clear it up for them. It is fun and easy to use for them because it is foamy. The scent is very light and clean. Aveeno is a brand name that I trust, so I know this is good stuff.
Diana V.
Boca Raton, FL
It foams so it's nice to use and feels great, and more importantly, I have noticeably clearer skin. I already have pretty clear skin minus the occasional blemish, but every time I run out of this stuff, in the time in between me getting a new one my skin is noticeably worse. This face wash also leaves my face less dry than other face washes.
Grace M.
Pennsauken, nJ
This has been a repurchase of mine for years. i tend to stray at times to try new things and without fail, i always come back to this. Its affordable and leaves my skin soft and moisturized. i like that its a foam. it helps with my dry skin.
Lesley S.
I just started using this face wash and I'm a big fan! It keeps my breakouts under control without irritating my sensitive skin or drying it out like some other products. Definitely recommend for acne probe sensitive or combination skin.
Simran M.
Paterson, NJ
I don't see any difference after using this facial cleanser, my skin doesn't feel refreshed or anything like it used to with my Biore facial cleanser which has been discountinued.. I love Aveeno products but the cleanser isn't one of them.
Katie D.
Fairview, TN
I really do like this! I'm usually not a huge fan of drugstore cleansers, but my mom had this at her house so I decided to try it and it felt very soft and clean afterwards! I think there's better cleansers, but it's still pretty decent!
Megan S.
Medford , OR
A week in I thought I was doing well and then zitmaggedon hit. I am not sure wtf happened but I stopped using this cleanser and it cleared up in like 3 days. It smelled nice. The foam was easy to apply. It just wreaked havoc on my face.
christine d.
Woodland Hls, CA
I used this back in high school. Aveeno isn't a great basic drugstore brand however it used to dry my skin out a little. Price point is very affordable. I stopped using it after high school. There are better face washes
Tarah T.
Piscataway, NJ
I can't live without this product. I use to get so many pimples and blackheads. Which would just get worse when I used really harsh, strong products that would dry out my skin. This product is gentle but effective. It has really improved my complexion and I can't live without it. I'm so happy that I can find such an effective product at the drugstore and not at some pricey department store.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Brenda p.
Is it foamy?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.