BY AVEENO

Helps prevent breakouts.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

• Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser Have anyone ob...1 Answers
  • Is this good for acne?3 Answers
  • How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired wi...1 Answers
Andrea D.
I've been using this face wash in the mornings off and on for the past two years. I feel that it strips my face of any moisture, and it really doesn't clear up any breakouts I have since the salicylic acid amount is only 0.5%. How should that help with acne?! It's alright, but in the meantime I'm looking for a refreshing cleanser with natural ingredients.
Ashley M.
Fresno, CA
It was an okay product over all… I used it for a period of time when it was on sale. It doesn't remove make up, you need to use a make up remover before to get it off. It left my skin feeling fresh. The only problem I had was that the foam pump stops working when there's about a quarter of the product left. It just begins to become more watery and it's really annoying.
Kayla W.
Boyle, MS
It's gentle on your skin but still cleansing. It doesn't dry your face out like some cleansers. This is my first time buying this product but I would definitely repurchase. you can get it at Walmart that's where I got mine. It is not strong smelling either. :)
Jackie B.
I like it but I felt like face was not wash good , it is a bit pricey . But is okay . I will probably need like something with exfoliating in it. I purchase this at target . I was a little disappointed, cuz is it pricey . Nah I will not purchase this again.
Michelle T.
I am in love with this cleanser. It foams up on your face so beautifully, and it washes away effortlessly. My favorite part about this cleanser is that it feels so soft when you are putting it on your face, and it leaves your face equally as soft and refreshed after you wash it off. Can't live without it.
Maggie B.
Sterrett, AL
I've used this for the past five years and it is the most gentle and refreshing cleanser I know of. I am definitely a repeat user of this and for the price of this product you really can't get ANY better. I would buy this a thousand more times because of the amazing things it does for my skin!! Would recommend this especially for people who have sensitive skin!
Tiana D.
Pine Grove, PA
Super easy and mess free. It feels great going onto your skin and there's no burning or tingling sensation. You can definitely see a change when you look at your face after you use it and it's so much smoother. I would definitely recommend this to a friend and I would say after a couple uses you can start to see a difference in your skin's appearance.
Caitlin C.
Tampa, FL
My boyfriend bought this because he knows I love Aveeno products! This was disappointing to me because it didn't remove my makeup fully. And I just
Didn't feel like I was getting a clean face after washing. I will still try and use other Aveeno products!
Kenneth L.
Akron, OH
Great gentle cleanser. Very light. Doesn't exactly clear your complexion as many cleansers cant do because the active ingredients aren't on the skin long enough to do much. However for gentle daily use it does work and is inexpensive.

Sometimes with foam pumps you cant get all the product out or the pump can break which leaves you at a disadvantage if there's still a lot of product in there that you cant "foam-up"
Catherine F.
Glen Oaks, NY
I found this product tends to keep my face nice and clear. It was reasonably priced. I prefer scrubs but decided to mix it up. It was effective except I do not like the tight feeling. I feel like I get a better clean from Aveeno positively radiant scrub.
Influenster M.
Brenda p.
Is it foamy?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.