BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Sara R.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love Aveeno products. I love how it makes my face feel and smells good. I always feel like I can feel it working when I use it.

Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
Gentle and affective. It leaves my skin feeling very soft and very clean. I use morning and night  and will buy again.
Shelby R.
Inglis, Fl
Best drugstore face wash I used yet, I've repurchased this numerous times, my skin loves the 'clear complexion' line (combo skin)
Brion S.
Great for people with sensitive skin or whether you have eczema or just dry skin. It's inexpensive and a little goes a long way.
Annesia R.
Horrible horrible horrible feeling to my face i will never use this product on my skin everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Alexa B.
tampa
Love every product by aveeno. Their products are very gentle on the skin and are not expensive for the great results it gives.
Kylea P.
Chattanooga, TN
This is a great product if you're looking for something that's relatively quick and doesn't leave an after smell on your skin.
Erica F.
It is a very good product I love this it makes my face feel good and new than ever I have never tried anything as good as this
Fabiola F.
Edinburg, TX
My complexion is clear and brighter because of this product. It is very sensitive on my skin and doesn't leave it feeling dry.
SARAH A.
Paris
This is my go to facial cleanser! I use this every morning / night . It is super affordable and works great on all skin types .
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??