BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
jessica h.
I love this!! It takes away all of my makeup and it leaves my face really soft, it hasn't broke me out . My mom really loves it too
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
Gentle and affective. It leaves my skin feeling very soft and very clean. I use morning and night  and will buy again.
Brion S.
Great for people with sensitive skin or whether you have eczema or just dry skin. It's inexpensive and a little goes a long way.
Jenny G.
Brooklyn, NY
This cleanser is one of my favorites. It foams so it's not harsh on my skin. It also helps with my breakouts and reduces redness.
Adriana F.
This product is awesome for those with extremely dry and sensitive skin. It lasted me a long time and was not irritating at all!
Lindsay M.
Deerfield, WI
This product works really well, and kept my face pretty clear of blemishes. It's nice and foamy, and it feels good on your face.
linda l.
Brooklyn, NY
My face is clearer when I use it. I like the foamyness but I need to moisturize after use. Very simple to use, morning and night.
Stephanie S.
Pompano Beach, FL
Since it is a foam it is very gentle on the skin I have loved this product for soo many years really helps clear my complexion .
Sara R.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love Aveeno products. I love how it makes my face feel and smells good. I always feel like I can feel it working when I use it.

Kathryn H.
Browns Mills, NJ
For me, this cleaner just cleaned my face.. it didn't help clear my face or anything.. honestly to me it wasn't worth the money.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??