BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Angela D.
Sunnyside, WA
Aveeno products are overall great. I love to use all of the same products because they help my face and skin and keep it from drying.
Tessa M.
Cottonwood, AZ
This stuff doesn't work for my skin. It does great taking off my makeup but other than that it doesn't clear up any of my blemishes.
Hannah T.
Gibsonburg, OH
I’ve always had face issues but then i started using this face soap and it changed all of that! It was recommended to my by a friend
Megan J.
Ogden, UT
I like this cleanser a lot for days when I've been wearing heavy makeup. The foam gets deep into my pores and even lifts blackheads.
Ellyn C.
W Lafayette, IN
I love all Aveeno products! This lightweight facial cleanser gets the job done while still making my skin feel super soft and clean.
Katie M.
Vancouver, WA
I used this while pregnant and it was amazing, still is. Very gentle and free of any harmful chemicals. Keeps my skin clear and soft!
Joyce  C.
It's just a basic foaming cleanser. I don't think it helps with acne really... but I just like that it dispenses ready-to-use foams.
Elizabeth D.
Anaheim, CA
Works just as good as philosophy. Removes all my make up as well. I love this & perfect if you don't want to spend $30 on Philosiphy
Summer C.
Woodstown, NJ
This is very gentle on my face. I have used it to wash my face for years. It does not dry out your face, very good for everyday use.
jaimie k.
Louisville, KY
I love this product. It is easy on my skin while fully providing the result I expect! I love this company, youve done it once again!
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??