BY AVEENO #44 in Facial Cleansers

Helps prevent breakouts.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

• Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser Have anyone ob...1 Answers
  • Is this good for acne?3 Answers
  • How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired wi...1 Answers
Heather A.
Wilmington, IL
I absolutely love the aver I foaming cleanser. My face feels so clean and refreshed after I'm done using it!!! This is a product I can't live without. It's very gentle on the skin while still getting it clean. I'd say to leave this product just how it is!!!
Michelle T.
I am in love with this cleanser. It foams up on your face so beautifully, and it washes away effortlessly. My favorite part about this cleanser is that it feels so soft when you are putting it on your face, and it leaves your face equally as soft and refreshed after you wash it off. Can't live without it.
Rockie S.
I purchased this cleanser in the combo pack with the moisturizer. After a few weeks of using it, I noticed that my face would redden and become puffy once I'd wash the cleanser off. If you have sensitive skin like I do, I would not recommend the clear complexion. It is a mild formula so you may want to try something that's not as strong and work your way up.
Keilyn A.
Los Angeles, CA
I have acne prone, combination dry skin that's also sensitive. I have problems with cleansers drying out my skin badly, so I was hoping that this one would be gentle enough to cleanse my skin without drying it out. Unfortunately, it dried my skin out a lot and didn't do anything to reduce my acne. I give it two stars because it did cleanse my skin nicely.
Kenneth L.
Akron, OH
Great gentle cleanser. Very light. Doesn't exactly clear your complexion as many cleansers cant do because the active ingredients aren't on the skin long enough to do much. However for gentle daily use it does work and is inexpensive.

Sometimes with foam pumps you cant get all the product out or the pump can break which leaves you at a disadvantage if there's still a lot of product in there that you cant "foam-up"
Jennifer M.
Augusta, GA
This is a great cleanser for people who struggle with their complexion and acne problems. While using this product, my face cleared up quite significantly and I could tell a great difference. And my friends and family started noticing me, not my acne and scars. It's also great for removing makeup after a long day. It's a great price for anyone and any budget.
adrienne p.
Opelousas, LA
This stuff is an amazing everyday cleanser. It's gentle. I bought this online on Amazon and I would recommend it to anyone to buy it. It totally met my expectations. For the price this works really well. I would buy it again. I recommend this to people.
Hannah N.
Nashville, TN
I purchased this product at my local Kroger on accident actually, but I was not disappointed! This did not work for specific skin type but it definitely leaves your skin feeling like a baby's butt! The packaging is nice and matches the rest of the line.
Elly L.
Anaheim, CA
I like the foam solution it still makes my skin feel clean and it feels smooth. My face looks radiant and the smell is very soft. Foam seems to be a quicker way because I have used cream cleansers which are also great but this just washes off in seconds
Paige V.
Gladewater, TX
This is one of my holy grail cleansers. I pump two or three pumps onto my faux-Clairsonic cleansing brush and then go to town. This routine keeps my skin super clear and clear of any and all acne. I love, love, love this stuff and will keep purchasing.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Brenda p.
Is it foamy?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.