BY AVEENO #52 in Facial Cleansers

Helps prevent breakouts.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

• Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser Have anyone ob...1 Answers
  • Is this good for acne?2 Answers
  • How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired wi...1 Answers
Buy on iHerb*
Jaime N.
Gilbert, AZ
For some reason, this gets in my tear ducts every time and stings... I also felt it left my face dry and flaky. It does the trick though, maybe a little too well since my face is dry and flaky after washing with this product. I like the idea of a pump style but i don't care for the foaming cleanser. I think I'll stick with cream based cleansers in the future.
Catherine F.
Glen Oaks, NY
I found this product tends to keep my face nice and clear. It was reasonably priced. I prefer scrubs but decided to mix it up. It was effective except I do not like the tight feeling. I feel like I get a better clean from Aveeno positively radiant scrub.
Kenneth L.
Akron, OH
Great gentle cleanser. Very light. Doesn't exactly clear your complexion as many cleansers cant do because the active ingredients aren't on the skin long enough to do much. However for gentle daily use it does work and is inexpensive.

Sometimes with foam pumps you cant get all the product out or the pump can break which leaves you at a disadvantage if there's still a lot of product in there that you cant "foam-up"
Kari T.
I love this cleanser! I have very sensitive skin and have a hard time finding a face wash that does't irritate my skin. I use the face lotion as well as the cleanser and absolutely love the product. I will continue to buy this product and others by Aveeno.
Caitlin C.
Tampa, FL
My boyfriend bought this because he knows I love Aveeno products! This was disappointing to me because it didn't remove my makeup fully. And I just
Didn't feel like I was getting a clean face after washing. I will still try and use other Aveeno products!
Liliana  S.
Houston, Tx
I love Aveeno brand, this face cleaner is something I buy pretty often. I have pretty normal skin but, I do have pretty big pores. This helps my pores minimize. I use this morning and evening to remove any make up using cool water. You will feel your face a lot softer and smoothr. I also apply Aveeno SPF moisturizer after using this, they work great together.
Michaela S.
Got this to help with acne but I didn't get the best results. It didn't help reduce my acne so I stopped using. I have sensitive skin so it would dry it out quite a bit. I liked the smell and that it was foaming but overall not my favorite cleaner ever.
Casey L.
Fort Mill, SC
I feel like this foam gets rid of surface dirt and oil, but it doesn't dig deep into pores to cleanse and clarify. It does foam up well and does an acceptable job, but it's nothing special. I do have skin that tends to be more oily, so perhaps this product would work better for someone with less oily skin than mine.

I feel like Aveeno's Skin Brightening Scrub does a MUCH better job of truly cleaning my skin both at and beneath the surface and would recommend that product above this one.
Paige V.
Gladewater, TX
This is one of my holy grail cleansers. I pump two or three pumps onto my faux-Clairsonic cleansing brush and then go to town. This routine keeps my skin super clear and clear of any and all acne. I love, love, love this stuff and will keep purchasing.
Jennifer K.
Somerville, MA
I've been using this for about two years and I love it! It's soap free, so it's gentle enough to use on my sensitive but sometimes acne prone skin. Also, it lasts forever, probably about 6 months, maybe more! I love to use it at the end of a shower, to make sure my skin is clean and clear of any shampoo or conditioner residue. It leaves my skin so soft!
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Brenda p.
Is it foamy?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.