BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Katie M.
Vancouver, WA
I used this while pregnant and it was amazing, still is. Very gentle and free of any harmful chemicals. Keeps my skin clear and soft!
Keilea O.
atlanta, GA
This is the most refreshing face wash ever! It takes off all my makeup and refreshes my skin! also keeps my face very clear! Gentle!
Tessa M.
Cottonwood, AZ
This stuff doesn't work for my skin. It does great taking off my makeup but other than that it doesn't clear up any of my blemishes.
Angela D.
Sunnyside, WA
Aveeno products are overall great. I love to use all of the same products because they help my face and skin and keep it from drying.
Hannah T.
Gibsonburg, OH
I’ve always had face issues but then i started using this face soap and it changed all of that! It was recommended to my by a friend
Ellyn C.
W Lafayette, IN
I love all Aveeno products! This lightweight facial cleanser gets the job done while still making my skin feel super soft and clean.
Maggie B.
Soso, MS
This is a lifesaver. ive been using it for years. cleans my asking without drying it out. super affordable. great for sensitive skin.
Greer P.
Baltimore, MD
This is my all time favorite cleanser and it's gentle enough to use every day. It makes my skin soft and helps to keep my acne clear.
Michelle G.
Santa Maria, CA
This is my favorite aveeno product I really like it I also recommend this product because it leaves u really soft and vibrant skin 👌🏻
Kristina L.
Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser is great for right before you go to bed. I liked how it foamed, it made my face feel clean.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??