Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Kimberly H.
Lubbock, TX
I've been using this here lately and have seen a tremendous improvement on my skins health. Will repurchase when it inevitably runs out.
Cierra D.
Powder Springs, GA
Works great, my face feels clean and I noticed my face was even with no dark spots or dark under eyes anymore. I recommend this face wash
Renee D.
Pittsburgh, PA
I suffer from eczema and combination skin. This is the best cleanser I've ever tried. It's gentle but atill leaves my skin feeling clean.
Aisha W.
Brooklyn, NY
I didn't ever really have bad acne. I used this as something new to try and loved it. It's gentle yet really works on clearing blemishes.
Heather V.
Wallace, ID
Haven't been using this for too long, it doesn't dry out my skin, but leaves it feeling clean and refreshed. Leaves my skin feeling soft.
Hannah D.
I wasn't very impressed with this cleaner. I felt that you need at least two pumps to clean your whole face and it left my face very dry.
Julianne P.
Mobile, AL
This is one of my favorite face washes! If I'm not experiencing much acne I'll just use this as a basic cleanser, and it works perfectly!
Christine R.
Madison, CT
Such a great product, sometimes i find foaming cleansers inadequate but this one works so well and doesn't leave any residue on my face.
Allie J.
I always like Aveeno because it was gentler than other brands, if a bit expensive. This cleanser is always refreshing and does the job.
Anitha A.
Got this at Walgreens the other day and I thought it was pretty pricey. I feel like it's just a normal cleanser not very special about it
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??