BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Leah J.
I love Aveeno products, but not a big fan of their foaming cleansers. They don't feel as soft or moisturizing as their other products.
Lainie J.
Murray
Made my face feel clean because of the foam, it never felt like it was leaving a residue on my face. But it didn't help clear my skin.
Margaret A.
Gulfport, MS
I really didnt like the product on my skin. I didnt see any difference in my skin. I wouldnt say this is a bad product but for me no .
MacKenzie K.
Grand Rapids, MI
Fairly gentle basic cleanser. Nice for combination skin. The fragrance is nice. Helps even out skin tone, and helps in the oily areas.
Maria G.
East Hampton, NY
Good cleanser, I have sensitive skin so it's was good for my skin, it left my skin soft and smooth but in the end it made me break out
Brittany V.
Corpus Christi, TX
I swear by this face wash! It's the only kind that keeps pimples away! Well worth the price, which isn't that expensive to begin with.
Claire S.
New Braunfels, TX
Okay, by far my favorite product ever. Can't go to sleep unless I use this, growing up I broke out very badly and this cleared my skin
Kirsten K.
Great on sensitive skin and leaves skin feeling clean and soft. It washes off easily and with consistent use really helps reduce acne.
Elizabeth D.
Anaheim, CA
Works just as good as philosophy. Removes all my make up as well. I love this & perfect if you don't want to spend $30 on Philosiphy
Maggie B.
Soso, MS
This is a lifesaver. ive been using it for years. cleans my asking without drying it out. super affordable. great for sensitive skin.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??