BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Christine M.
Medford, MA
I love Aveeno facial cleansers and face lotions. I use this one at night before bed. My face feels clean and light. I love this face cleanser.
Erika T.
Provo, UT
I have been using this cleanser daily for the past few years. It is the only one that leaves my skin feeling good, and doesn't cause breakouts
Megan S.
This product makes my skin feel so good! I wish it would clear up my skin faster but that might be a skin problem and not a product problem :)
Nat R.
Ventura, CA
Review for: Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser 6 oz more...
The product worked great, but again the pump was not working well. Broke after a few weeks of using it which made it harder to use the product
Sarah N.
Lexington, KY
I like that this only has 1% salicylic acid. Most acne cleansers have 2%. Not sure it's very effective because of that, but it is very gentle.
Tajena J.
Hemet, CA
I love it. It's very gentil on my sensitive skin. It doesn't dry my skin out, but it keeps it clear. I recommend using a facial brush with it.
Patti S.
Topeka , Ks
I love this stuff. I use it daily and hand in hand with the moisturizer! It's also tough enough to remove makeup, but still gentle on the skin!
Therese P.
Chino Hills, CA
My face feels so clean every time I use this. This product is perfect for acne prone skin since it doesn't irritate my skin and helps my acne.
Brittany K.
Encinitas, CA
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!! it lasts forever and is super gentle. it removes makeup and oils but isn't harsh at all. it helped me get rid of my acne
I have super dry skin and this stuff is a life saver. It really moisturized your skin and keeps it from getting flaky or anything for a while.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??