BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Cheryl L.
Prestonsburg, KY
I use this if my regular aveno product isn't available. Soft and cleansing. Easy to use and a little goes along way. Soft cleansing foam.
Aimee A.
This product is fairly sensitive for my skin type. I used it a few times. It really made my skin feel very smooth and it looked polished.
Julianne P.
Mobile, AL
This is one of my favorite face washes! If I'm not experiencing much acne I'll just use this as a basic cleanser, and it works perfectly!
Hailey I.
love this product! I use it every day, both morning and night! I have super sensitive skin and it doesn't dry me out or cause any issues
Cierra D.
Powder Springs, GA
Works great, my face feels clean and I noticed my face was even with no dark spots or dark under eyes anymore. I recommend this face wash
Briana T.
Hyattsville, MD
This did make my face feel really clean. but i would not use it for acne because i saw no results at all. doesn't clear the blemishes.
Wendy M.
San Antonio
Esta siempre la compró es muy buena para mi y mi familia siempre la emos usado es súper buena y quita la resequedad y es muy suabesita
Brittany M.
Super gentle! It even helped with my breakouts. I'm Although, I have to use at least two pumps to get rid of all the makeup on my face.
Gabriela G.
Albuquerque , NM
Aveeno clear complexion foaming cleanser, it s been helping me with my mild acne and blemishes l, leaves my face clean, soft and even.
Tina D.
I need something to wash my face with my face is dry right now with it being winter months right now. Will have to get me some of this.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??