BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Lulu R.
San Angelo, TX
This is an amazing facial cleanser! It isn't too harsh on sensitive skin. I initially used it in the morning and at night, but it dried out my skin. I then started using it only at night. It continued keeping my complexion clear an the drying stopped... Thank goodness!  The price is fair, and the results are well worth it!
Breann F.
Cincinnati, OH
My favorite everyday cleaner! I've tried other products but have been going back to this one for over 5 years now! My skin seems to be healing itself and looks more luminous every day. I use the matching moisturizer and my skin is less oily and so much more beautiful. I would definitely recommend this product!
Stefania B.
This facial cleaner is ok. Its not terrible, but Im not crazy about it either. While my face was very clean it was also a bit dry. In the warmer months thats not a big deal, but I absolutely cannot use this product in the winter. I would purchase this again only if my first, second or 3rd options were not available.
Michelle B.
Vancouver, WA
Currently using this as my everyday cleanser. I suffer from dry acne prone skin so it's hard to find the perfect cleanser that doesn't irritate my already irritated skin. I've been using for a week and have a noticed a huge improvement in my skin. Would highly recommend this product and anything from aveeno at that
Shannon W.
Philadelphia, PA
I use this everyday to prevent breakouts and I also feel that foaming cleansers work best when cleaning pores and lessening oil in the face. I've tried quite a few cleansers but they all seemed to either dry my skin or cause breakouts. This products has been a favorite for quite some time now because it gets the job done and my skin doesn't have any reactions to it.
Cathy R.
I was extremely iffy on using and buying this because of my skin type however I  use aveeno lotion body  yogurt and body wash so I  figured why not. It priced per aveeno I think all of aveeno is expensive  though.  But when you have sensitive skin you have to pay that. It was an amazing product  though. I  would buy again.
Erin F.
Oklahoma City
I use this product on a daily basis. My skin has gotten very use to this product and has adjusted well. At first I felt like it left my skin dry but I made some adjustments and started using smaller amounts. There is also a sensitive option in this particular face wash. Definitely would recommend to others.
Aryanna M.
Bozeman
This product is very affordable and an amazing product for the price. The packaging is very subtle, yet nice. Not to mention to wonderful and delightful scent. This product works well with combination skin and leaves the skin feeling smooth and clean. I would totally recommend this product and repurchase.
Alisha R.
Review for: Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser 6 oz more...
Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser is a MUST have and an absolutely amazing cleanser for anyone with sensitive skin! It does not dry my skin out, even after daily use. It is somewhat pricey compared to drugstore cleansers, but it is honestly worth every penny and I would recommend it to many people.
April S.
I absolutely love this product and brand! It has done wonderful things to my skin. I barely get any pimples on my face and it keeps my skin looking soft and glowy. I'm always getting complements on how clear my skin looks and I credit it to Aveeno. This product is super affordable and very effective.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??