BY AVEENO

Helps prevent breakouts.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

• Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser Have anyone ob...1 Answers
  • Is this good for acne?3 Answers
  • How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired wi...1 Answers
Selma H.
Omaha
I am currently on my fourth bottle of this cleanser. I find it effective for clearing my skin. I think the only problem with this product is the packaging. The pump gets stuck when you use the product so you have to pull it back up when you’re using it which can be kind of annoying. Other than that it’s a good product with meh packaging
Alexandra S.
I used this when my skin was horrible! Like pimples all the time. I have cystic acne and the flare ups were horrible! This helped calm it down a bit but it wasn’t very kind to my dry skin because it left my nose always patchy and dry, no matter what moisturizer I used. I had to switch to a more nourishing face wash to help my dry skin.
Shayna H.
I have been using this product for YEARS! And no matter how many different face washes I try, I always come back to this. It is affordable and can’t be bought anywhere and I love how clean it makes my face feel. I love the no frills use and that it keeps my skin clear without bleaching my shirts and towels like some acne face washes.
Sydney B.
Normal, IL
This stuff was just ok for me. It was nothing like a miracle worker, but I did like the fact that when I rubbed it on my face it lathered and sank in rather than just sitting on my face. It was not the best at moisturizing, but of course this is a cleanser and not a moisturizer. It did clean my face like it said it was going to do.
Ciera P.
Hillsdale , NJ
Favorite face cleanser i use it daily and my skin is clearing up and getting brighter free of blemishes . I have sensitive skin so it’s gentle on my skin and my face is clearing up .i but this product over and over whenever i run out
Lorika Z.
Neenah , WI
Absolutely love love this cleanser! It is extremely effective and I would highly recommend this cleanser. It doesn’t dry you out at all, and you start seeing results right away.
Linds O.
Louisville, KY
This is a pretty good drug store price. It helps with little tiny pimples and treats them with the salicylic acid. It is a foam cleanser and feels so nice and gentle going on.
Iyanna T.
Love his facial cleanse. Never dries my face out. Very effective! Only positive outcomes. Comes exactly how it’s shown in the picture. Very gentle on the skin.. could explain the whole 5 cleanse Loren
Kristyne F.
Lodi, CA
For years I had a problem with acne on my cheeks and it didn’t matter what face wash I used it was always there. I have been using this product for over a year now and I finally have clear skin! Not only has my acne gone away but, the redness in my face has calmed down a lot. This is a must have for me. It works great
Neha S.
One of the best products in that price range. I wanted to try foaming cleansers and that is when I went ahead with my decision to buy Aveeno. It is light weight, not overtly fragrant and gentle on my skin. I recommend this product to anyone who has an uneven skin tone, and at the same time is looking for not very chemical heavy products to address that issue.
Influenster M.
Brenda p.
Is it foamy?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.