BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Rebekah ✌.
S El Monte, CA
Review for: Of 3 more...
So far so good! It’s a nice cream that lifts up the dirt in my clogged pores and after several weeks of usage I’ve seen even the most stubborn pimples fade away. Love aveeno and highly recommend
dina p.
South Bend, IN
I use this product almost everyday and I couldn't be more happy with it! It smells great and it doesn't bother my eyes. The foam gives my face a tingling sensation.
Michelle P.
Linden, NJ
I usually like aveeno because of my eczema problem but this product was eh for me, it didn’t really do much, I guess any excess make up was removed but other than that I can do without
Bre R.
Liberty, SC
Review for: Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser 6 oz more...
I really like this product! The foaming action really helps get my face sudsy and cleans it well. I rarely have breakout but I use this to prevent stress breakouts. I could not tell you the last time I have had a breakout and I am in the middle of nursing school facing tons of stress!
Maria R.
Every time that I use this product I can see how delicate it is with my skin. It really makes your face feel clean and ready. Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser
Joanna R.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Nice cleanser with salicylic acid tha helps to het rid of your pimple. Makes your skin so smooth and supple to touch after using this. Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser
Jasmine B.
Hartland
The foam makes it easier to use with a skin brush and I love how clean my skin feels afterwards. I definitely feel like my breakouts have lessened since I've started using that product.
Jayme W.
Third time purchasing this cleanser! My skin is very sensitive and acne prone and it has helped my acne!! Give it a couple months and stick to a consistent routine and it works well!
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
Review for: Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser 6 oz more...
I am a huge fan of the Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleanser so I wanted to expand my skincare horizons with the Aveeno product line by trying this foam cleanser.

I wasn't swept away with this cleanser the way I was with the Positively Radiant one. Along with the soy proteins that Positively Radiant has, this also has salicylic acid, which is an acne fighting agent. However, the concentration is very low, at .05%, which is probably why I saw no difference in the appearance of my complexion.

One small complaint I have about the packaging is that halfway through using this product, the pump got stuck, so I wasn't able to use up the rest of the product in its entirety, so I had to throw it out. I was pretty bummed out because I didn't get my money's worth. Even though I wasn't completely satisfied with my purchase, this cleanser worked well with removing makeup, and I would just follow up with second cleanser to take care of my skincare needs.
Katherine V.
Orlando, FL
This foam cleanser works great! I usually use it at night and it takes away all the make up off my face as long as oil since I have oily skin. It feels refreshing.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??