BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Hailey I.
love this product! I use it every day, both morning and night! I have super sensitive skin and it doesn't dry me out or cause any issues
Julianne P.
Mobile, AL
This is one of my favorite face washes! If I'm not experiencing much acne I'll just use this as a basic cleanser, and it works perfectly!
Kimberly H.
Lubbock, TX
I've been using this here lately and have seen a tremendous improvement on my skins health. Will repurchase when it inevitably runs out.
Heather V.
Wallace, ID
Haven't been using this for too long, it doesn't dry out my skin, but leaves it feeling clean and refreshed. Leaves my skin feeling soft.
Allie J.
I always like Aveeno because it was gentler than other brands, if a bit expensive. This cleanser is always refreshing and does the job.
Hannah D.
I wasn't very impressed with this cleaner. I felt that you need at least two pumps to clean your whole face and it left my face very dry.
Aisha W.
Brooklyn, NY
I didn't ever really have bad acne. I used this as something new to try and loved it. It's gentle yet really works on clearing blemishes.
Cierra D.
Powder Springs, GA
Works great, my face feels clean and I noticed my face was even with no dark spots or dark under eyes anymore. I recommend this face wash
Aimee A.
This product is fairly sensitive for my skin type. I used it a few times. It really made my skin feel very smooth and it looked polished.
Kate R.
Wahiawa, HI
I bought it because I really like the matching face lotion, but the cleanser isn't anything special, I wish it had a bit more exfoliation
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??