BY AVEENO #43 in Facial Cleansers

Helps prevent breakouts.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

• Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser Have anyone ob...1 Answers
  • Is this good for acne?2 Answers
  • How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired wi...1 Answers
Danica M.
Riverside, CA
I really liked how gentle this face cleanser is, but it never really worked on my skin. I've used this product for about two months and I never really saw any reduction in my acne. I think it's worth trying, but personally I don't think I'll be purchasing any more of this.
Kim T.
Been using this foam cleanser since I started to deal with acne! After washing this off my face, it leaves it feeling very squeaky clean, so I usually just follow up with some toner and moisturizer. It's definitely a staple in my nightly routine and I would recommend it to others.
Lauren M.
East Amherst, NY
THE BEST FACIAL CLEANSER EVER. This has always been and will always be my favorite cleanser. It does a really amazing job with removing the leftover makeup from my face after removing it with makeup remover. It also clears up blemishes as well as helps preventing me from breaking out. But most of all, I love it because it doesn't leave my face feeling dry after use. Love it.
Keyla G.
Dallas, TX
At first when I began to use this cleanser I thought I was a great mild cleanser but after a while I felt like it did nothing to my skin. I even began to feel like my skin was drying out and I have normal to combination oily skin. I would not repurchase this any time soon.
Carla M.
My bottle pump keeps getting stuck inside the bottle. It's a foaming cleanser, the pump is what makes it foam, so you can't not use it. Seems to be slightly drying on my skin. Made for acne prone skin, so that's probably why it's drying. I've bought this before, as well.
Anna D.
Queens
This product has given me mixed results. At first I loved it, it foams great and all and seems gentles enough without any harsh beads. My second bottle later, it was leaving my face super super dry after use. I still use it occasionally, but require much lotion after use.
Ashley G.
Chesterton, IN
It is not harsh for my skin at all. It has not caused any breakouts. It helps make my skin feel clean and refreshed. I purchased this item at Walmart and it has lasted for a few months so far. It is definitely worth the money. It does not make my skin dry or oily either.
Katie R.
South Portland, ME
I love that this cleanser foams and I didn't need a lot when using it! Probably about 3-4 pumps did the trick. I even used it to remove my makeup and it was gentle enough to use near my eyes without irritating them and it took all my makeup off! It doesn't deep clean or exfoliate, which is the type of cleansers I usually buy. It is gentle though and didn't dry out my skin like other cleansers do and made my face super soft. It smells great too!
Katelyn B.
Burnsville, MN
This is my go to cleanser. I have been purchasing this product for years and use it once at night to wash makeup off my face and also before I workout to clean out my pores. It is excellent for sensitive skin, and leaves a nice clean feeling without drying the skin out. I wouldn't purchase any other brand or product.
Sarah E.
Saint Paul, MN
This is a decent cleanser. It didn't wow me by any means, but it did help to remove makeup and oil from my face. I don't really think it did anything to improve my skin, at least not noticeable. I like the gentleness of the foam, but the packaging makes it so after a while, the pump stops working automatically. Overall, not a spectacular cleanser, but decent nonetheless.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Brenda p.
Is it foamy?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.