BY AVEENO #45 in Facial Cleansers

powered by

Helps prevent breakouts.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

• Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser Have anyone ob...1 Answers
  • Is this good for acne?2 Answers
  • How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired wi...1 Answers
Grace S.
Grove City, OH
This worked great on my body until I had children. For whatever reason my hormones changed and I can no longer use the product. It is worth a try if you haven't though because It was amazing. The foam is different from a lot of other cleansers and feels so good on your face.
katie a.
I am currently using this. I love how velvety it feels on my skin. It removes makeup better than some of my more expensive face washes. It tackles the oil on my T zone without drying out the rest of my face. I've only been using it a few weeks but so far no complaints at all.
Jhasmine C.
Seattle, WA
This cleanser is PERFECT for my skin. I have eczema on my face and neck and so my skin can get super dry but when I use this cleanser before I do my usual face routine, it hydrates as well as work in the moisturizing process of my skin before I put any moisturizer on. It's perfect for dry skin types even though it could possibly sting a little if your skin is extremely dry. But I like to clean my face with this since it does not dry out my skin.
Cory V.
This is a cleaner I can always go back to. i tend to get bored and try out different products, but my skin is very sensitive and will break out. So i will go back to the products i know i has always work for me, and for face wash it this one! from the first time i used it it was just perfect gave me a good clean face with out that tight feeling, work well with my sensitive skin.
Gena T.
San Ramon, CA
I use this in the morning when I haven't worn any makeup for a couple of days. It is a very gentle cleanser and gets rid of some buildup. I favor cleansers that heal, and boost the skin. I find this doesn't do anything special, but I still use it when I need something mild.
Lauren M.
East Amherst, NY
THE BEST FACIAL CLEANSER EVER. This has always been and will always be my favorite cleanser. It does a really amazing job with removing the leftover makeup from my face after removing it with makeup remover. It also clears up blemishes as well as helps preventing me from breaking out. But most of all, I love it because it doesn't leave my face feeling dry after use. Love it.
Danica M.
Riverside, CA
I really liked how gentle this face cleanser is, but it never really worked on my skin. I've used this product for about two months and I never really saw any reduction in my acne. I think it's worth trying, but personally I don't think I'll be purchasing any more of this.
Anna D.
Queens
This product has given me mixed results. At first I loved it, it foams great and all and seems gentles enough without any harsh beads. My second bottle later, it was leaving my face super super dry after use. I still use it occasionally, but require much lotion after use.
Carla M.
My bottle pump keeps getting stuck inside the bottle. It's a foaming cleanser, the pump is what makes it foam, so you can't not use it. Seems to be slightly drying on my skin. Made for acne prone skin, so that's probably why it's drying. I've bought this before, as well.
Katelyn B.
Burnsville, MN
This is my go to cleanser. I have been purchasing this product for years and use it once at night to wash makeup off my face and also before I workout to clean out my pores. It is excellent for sensitive skin, and leaves a nice clean feeling without drying the skin out. I wouldn't purchase any other brand or product.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Brenda p.
Is it foamy?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.