BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Brieanna G.
I love this product so much. I also love that it is a foam texture. It's gentle to the face but takes off all that stubborn makeup and dirt.
Alyssa M.
Susanville, CA
This product is extremely cleansing I love all aveeno clear skin products but this one is my favorite. It's amazing at taking off makeup also
Casey P.
I love how this face cleanser is gentle, yet it clears my skin without overdrying. It really has everything you look for in a face cleanser.
Erica F.
Harrisburg, SD
I liked the price but the quality wasn't what I was hoping. It wasn't a bad product but if I use it too often my face gets really dried out.
Aimee D.
St. Louis, MO
I always feel super refreshed and the foam is always fun. It doesn;t seem to clear up my acne but it does seem to keep new acne from coming.
Anastasia B.
Sharpsville, IN
I was recommend this product from a friend a fee days ago and plan on buying it this weekend. I tried some of hers and absolutely loved it.
Nakayla K.
Campbellsville
I love every Avenel product I have used! Especially this! My face always feels so refreshed and clean! It's not expensive! Always a PLUS!!!
Yasi A.
Norman , OK
I really am not a fan of this product. It dried my skin out. I never felt like my face was clean and it didn't take my eye makeup off well.
Vonzolia H.
Lakewood, NJ
 As a First time user, I like the aveeno clear foaming cleanser, such a good product.  My skin feel soft after use every morning.
Hannah A.
Gastonia, NC
The foaming cleanser by Aveeno is perfect for my skin that tends to dry out in the cold weather. It makes my skin feel clean and look fresh
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??