BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Therese P.
Chino Hills, CA
My face feels so clean every time I use this. This product is perfect for acne prone skin since it doesn't irritate my skin and helps my acne.
Hailey A.
One of the best drugstore cleansers! If you are wanting clear skin fast, you should give this a try. They have a matching moisturizer as well.
Christine M.
Medford, MA
I love Aveeno facial cleansers and face lotions. I use this one at night before bed. My face feels clean and light. I love this face cleanser.
Erika T.
Provo, UT
I have been using this cleanser daily for the past few years. It is the only one that leaves my skin feeling good, and doesn't cause breakouts
Alyssa M.
Susanville, CA
This product is extremely cleansing I love all aveeno clear skin products but this one is my favorite. It's amazing at taking off makeup also
Brieanna G.
I love this product so much. I also love that it is a foam texture. It's gentle to the face but takes off all that stubborn makeup and dirt.
Aimee D.
St. Louis, MO
I always feel super refreshed and the foam is always fun. It doesn;t seem to clear up my acne but it does seem to keep new acne from coming.
Emma L.
Not a huge fan of this cleanser. Might just have been my skin but it didn't really seem like it did anything. Skin didn't feel much cleaner.
Erica F.
Harrisburg, SD
I liked the price but the quality wasn't what I was hoping. It wasn't a bad product but if I use it too often my face gets really dried out.
Brandi T.
I love anything Aveeno! My skin is very sensitive and if I use the wrong thing I have an allergic reaction, I can use Aveeno with no problem!
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??