BY AVEENO #43 in Facial Cleansers

Helps prevent breakouts.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

• Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser Have anyone ob...1 Answers
  • Is this good for acne?2 Answers
  • How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired wi...1 Answers
Georgie D.
Kissimmee, FL
I really enjoy this cleanser! The foam is very rich and luxurious. It feels nice on the face, and doesn't over dry. Because it's Aveeno, we know that it is good for sensitive skin. It didn't irritate my skin in the slightest. My skin just felt clean and smooth. It's priced around 7 or 8 bucks which isn't awful, but it definitely gets used up more quickly because its a foam. I really like it, though.
Rachel A.
I absolutely love Aveeno. I find their products great for my skin, which is blotchy, dry, and acne-prone.
That being said, this cleanser unfortunately doesn't really help me to control my acne. I have to use it in addition to some other products. I use an acne system of a different brand, but like to use this cleanser a day or two in between using the acne system because it helps to keep my skin moisturized.
Nadirah M.
Philadelphia , PA
After using this cleanser, my skin feels soft, clean and refreshed! I have been using this product for years and I haven't found another that gives me the same results. It's very effective and cleans without over drying the skin. I use this product and others from this line, and I love them!
Hunter S.
Works excellent and takes off dirt and grime without harsh textures or drying out skin! I can use this producy in the morning or at night and it gets the job done. Ttpically I can find this product on sale or a coupon for it, making its value pretty great. Love the foaming aspect as well!
Hannah F.
Cartersville , GA
This is pretty good. But it's not the best I've used. It doesn't dry out my skin which is nice but it only works for a while with clearing my skin. It works for like a month or two and then it doesn't clear my skin up anymore and then I have to search for another product to clear up my skin.
cindy s.
Muscatine, IA
I just recently discovered this product last summer! i have pcos which at times can make my face break out and feel just plain horrible! this product helps keep my face clear and its soft lol its like a soft foam! if u are needing a face cleaner definitely get this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kambry P.
Baton Rouge, LA
I have used this on multiple occasions, I like it but I don't love it. It feels good on my skin and the smell is really neutral but I don't notice any differences in my complexion. I will continue to use the bottle I still have but I don't know that this will be a regular in my regimen.
Jennifer L.
Folsom, CA
I love Aveeno brands, but I wouldn't say this one gets the job done quite completely. One great thing about this product is that your face doesn't get dried out at all. The foam is so soft and works well into your skin. I usually prefer more deep cleansing rather than the complexion foam cleansing. I recommend this for the people who don't have as much acne or with combination skin. Its also okay for people who have dry skin, since it does keep the face very moisturized.
Katie M.
Rossville, GA
I really like this cleanser! The fragrance is barely there so it's nice for sensitive skin. The foam really gets into the little spaces around your nose and rinses off without any residue left behind. I find it to be a bit drying during the winter so that's something to watch out for!
Lisa L.
I have a combo skin that is acne prone but gets very dry during winter. I have repurchased this many times as the price is right and does whatever it claims to do: provides clear complexion. It helps reducing the amount of breakouts and does not strip the moisture from my skin. With my Clarisonic, they go together like a perfect pair.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Brenda p.
Is it foamy?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.