BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Irma C.
I like this, but recently I've noticed that it over dryes my skin if I use it regularly, even though my skin is oily. Won't be purchasing again.
Lidia P.
Charlotte, NC
I don't even buy anything else but the clear complexion cleaners. I love the gentle foam, and it helps my breakout-prone skin throughout the day.
Whitney B.
Hot springs, AR
I tried Aveeno thinking it would be better for my sensitive skin. I ended up with a horrible allergic reaction, swollen eye, rash, And dry spots.
Stephanie  Q.
Whittier, CA
This product is very much light and gentle, it even smells like baby powder! It's nice but I feel like it didn't do much to help with my acne :/
Hailey A.
One of the best drugstore cleansers! If you are wanting clear skin fast, you should give this a try. They have a matching moisturizer as well.
Sarah N.
Lexington, KY
I like that this only has 1% salicylic acid. Most acne cleansers have 2%. Not sure it's very effective because of that, but it is very gentle.
Christine M.
Medford, MA
I love Aveeno facial cleansers and face lotions. I use this one at night before bed. My face feels clean and light. I love this face cleanser.
Therese P.
Chino Hills, CA
My face feels so clean every time I use this. This product is perfect for acne prone skin since it doesn't irritate my skin and helps my acne.
Megan S.
This product makes my skin feel so good! I wish it would clear up my skin faster but that might be a skin problem and not a product problem :)
Erika T.
Provo, UT
I have been using this cleanser daily for the past few years. It is the only one that leaves my skin feeling good, and doesn't cause breakouts
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??