BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Julianne W.
Charlotte
Gentle on your skin yet effective! Recommended by my dermatologist. Love the foaming action and one bottle lasts a long time. Good value for the money.
Jenna C.
Woodbury Hts, NJ
THIS IS MY FAVORITE. by far my fave facial cleaner. out of all of the ones I've used this leaves my face feeling the freshest, cleanest, and brightest!
Jen W.
The texture of foaming cleansers do make me happy. But nothing else about this cleanser ever did. This would leave my skin red, sensitive, and burning.
Yailen M.
This a great product!
I have light acme and it has helped me a lot! It can dry our your skin a little bit so remember to put a moisturizer afterwards☺
Rachel P.
Virginia Bch, VA
I like using this face wash. The foam is fun, but also not great for your skin. It didn't do much for my complexion and I will not be purchasing again.
Angie V.
Redmond, WA
I love this cleanser soooo much!!! I'm using it rn and it cleared up my acne scars and its super gentle!! Cant describe how much i love this sooo much!!
Jasmine B.
This aveeno clear complexion foaming cleanser is mild yet it works really well and smells really good. I was surprised that a little goes a long way!!
Joan D.
Brooklyn, NY
Not my favorite cleanser. It doesn't remove dirt off you skin the way it should. I always have to use another cleanser especially when I wear makeup
Cierrah O.
Hiddenite, NC
I use this every morning and every night and it always leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed. I do notice that it helps clear my spots as well.
Stacey C.
Flovilla, GA
I like it but I expected better results. It made my face soft but didn't help with the ance. But if you have mild ance this may work better for you.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??