BY AVEENO

Helps prevent breakouts.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

• Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser Have anyone ob...1 Answers
  • Is this good for acne?3 Answers
  • How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired wi...1 Answers
Alethea D.
Dracut, MA
This is the only face wash that I've used that I've actually been able to see work in cleaning my face with noticeable blackheads suddenly disappearing, breakouts soothed, and noticeably clearer skin! I recommend this face wash to anyone that has tried everything, but still has trouble with acne and breakouts.
Julia H.
University Park
This is my absolute favorite face wash!!! I ran out of it a while back and bought another product that was cheaper - my skin reacted terribly with break outs, redness, and just all around ruddiness. So I went back to the Aveeno foaming cleanser and all my problems were solved in 2 days, I will use this forever.
Emmelene R.
I purchased this cleanser as an alternative to harsh soaps that irritate my acne further. I was really disappointed. I have combo-oily skin and this cleanser dos not give my skin that "just washed clean" feeling I was hoping for. I like that the ingredients are natural but I need a stronger soap for my skin.
Kelley C.
San Angelo
I really love the Aveeno products as they are made with natural ingredients that do not irritate my sensitive skin. I've been using this line for years and it has really improved my skin. This particular face wash has helped my acne and prevented future breakouts. It smells clean and fresh and my face feels great after using it. I highly recommend Aveeno products for all skin types and it is also affordable and readily available.
Lindsey F.
Parker, CO
I like this cleanser for everyday, but I like my neutrogena fresh foaming cleanser better. Its gentle on the skin, but I found it dried out my face a little bit, which my neutrogena cleanser doesn't do. I think this would work perfectly if you don't have an issue with dry skin patches, but unfortunately I do.
Gloria T.
Northridge, CA
Had a bout of my skin breaking out like crazy and needed something that would clear up my skin quickly while still leaving it clean and soft. This definitely does the trick! Have only had it a couple days but I can easily see the improvement it's making. Leaves skin feeling clean and light (especially if you use a cleansing brush) . Worth the try!
Jazmine S.
This is the best product for my oily skin and large pores. As soon as i began using this product my skin became smooth and very clear. I used to use clean & clear but this is the best for my skin. I apply it on my face, neck, chest and back!
Cara M.
Bay City, MI
This product is wonderful. I use it with my spin brush for a nice clean feel at the end of my day. Purchased it at my local drug store for less than $5. It cleans my face well but I have to moisturize well as it leaves my face a little dry when I use it. Would recommend to those who do not have an acne problem.
Janet B.
Stoughton
Let's just start off by saying I am not a fan of foam. But I like this one. It was very cheap, less that 7$. I usually use it as a "night before an important event cleanser". It is not too harsh, it's just right when you want your face to take a break from cleansers and moisturizers and literally just relax. I do not use it everyday because I don't feel like its an everyday cleanser, in general. But as one, it is a good product.
Catherine L.
I have very sensitive skin and acne, so this cleanser looked like it would be perfect for me and my skin. However, when I used it my face turned bright red and itchy and it just burned so badly. I know everyone's skin is different, so it might work better for someone else, but this was NOT something I will use again. I never return cleansers because I always like to give them a second chance, but I brought this one back so fast.
Influenster M.
Brenda p.
Is it foamy?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.