BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Catherine C.
Tampa, FL
I love this product , it is thick and really moisturizes my skin. I also love the smell, its not over powering which is something I look for in a lotion
Caitlyn P.
This is a nice light clean cleaser are that leaves the face hydrated and clean without any harsh irritation. Helps keep complexion free from breakouts
Lezlie C.
This is the first facial cleanser that has actually done what it says it does! I never have to worry about my skin being to dry or oily! I LOVE aveeno!
Andrew H.
Auburn, wa
I have used this cleanser for years and I love it. leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed. it doesn't dry out my skin like slot of face washes do.
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
Review for: Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser 6 oz more...
I really like this face wash! It foams up and leaves my skin feeling super clean! It smells good as well and it’s soothing on my skin. Very affordable.
Kari B.
Sunset beach, Ca
I like this stuff. It smells rather nice. The only problem I have is that I don't feel like my face is clean after. I always follow with a face wipe.
Hannah S.
Ontario, CA
This cleanser is not the best, it slightly dried out my skin, and I'm not sure if it really cleared up my skin, but it made my face feel pretty clean.
Shelby M.
This is my favorite face wash ever. I use it everyday because it's so light and feels natural on my face. I don't know what I would ever do without it!
Nicole H.
Suwanee, GA
I just started using this and I really like it so far! It doesn't leave my face all dry like other cleansers. It leaves my skin feeling light and soft.
Maureen S.
Lombard, IL
Feels great during application and easy to wash off. Has become a part of my everyday routine and has brought my acne down since I've started using it.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??