BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Isaura C.
This cleanser was just amazing your skin feels so healthy smooth and it even gets a little glow the foam make it feel soft I recommend you try it
Stephanie  Q.
Whittier, CA
This product is very much light and gentle, it even smells like baby powder! It's nice but I feel like it didn't do much to help with my acne :/
Amber L.
Chicago
I enjoy using this daily. It's very gentle on the skin and I have noticed improvements in my skin after using this consistently on a daily basis.
Lidia P.
Charlotte, NC
I don't even buy anything else but the clear complexion cleaners. I love the gentle foam, and it helps my breakout-prone skin throughout the day.
Whitney B.
Hot springs, AR
I tried Aveeno thinking it would be better for my sensitive skin. I ended up with a horrible allergic reaction, swollen eye, rash, And dry spots.
Hillary H.
Ooltewah, TN
Natural product, keeps my skin feeling and looking great! Gentle on skin, no oily residue. Cleared up my acne in about a week and keeps it gone!
Rachel E.
I love this cleanser. Has a great smell and leaves my skin feeling very fresh and doesn't dry me out. Definitely improves my complexion as well.
Daisy R.
Oakland, CA
Feels nice on the skin, smells good, i love how it makes my face feel fresh and clean of all the makeup from the day. I would recommend forsure.
Sarah L.
Averill Park, NY
This cleanser helps with breakouts and keeps my skin clear. It foams up, so it goes light. I use it a couple times a week to keep my face clear.
Irma C.
I like this, but recently I've noticed that it over dryes my skin if I use it regularly, even though my skin is oily. Won't be purchasing again.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??