BY AVEENO #52 in Facial Cleansers

Helps prevent breakouts.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

• Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser Have anyone ob...1 Answers
  • Is this good for acne?2 Answers
  • How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired wi...1 Answers
Patrice F.
Orlando, FL
I have been using this for a couple years now and it has always been my go to cleaner! It is at a great price and it makes my skin look amazing. It clears my complexion and takes away blemishes, so it definitely met my expectation and I would recommend this to anyone in need of a good cleanser!
Jenny T.
Woodside, NY
I love this cleanser because I have sensitive skin and it works really well for my sensitive and combination skin. I think it is very gentle so it would also work well with dry skin. For the past week, it has been doing wonders for my skin. My skin is now clearer and it doesn't dry my skin out.
Karlyn S.
Byron, GA
I have been using this cleanser for about 4 years now and I absolutely love it. It is slightly more expensive than some other brands but 100% worth the extra money. The pump sometimes loses its ability to spring back up after a while, which can be inconvenient, but worth it for the face wash.
Meaghan M.
Montgomery, AL
I have repurchased this cleanser more than once. It really does get your skin clean. You can also use it to remove your makeup. The only thing about it that I don't like is that is that is slightly stripping/drying on your skin which is a problem that is common with foaming cleansers. So if you use it you need to remember to use a more heavy duty moisturizer afterwards unless you already have excessively oily skin.
Daisha W.
Big Lake, MN
I have incredibly sensitive skin, simply switching my normal routine causes an intense breakout. I love this foaming cleanser because not only is it lightweight but so gentle on the skin. It's a little on the higher end for drugstore price but it last a long time and a little goes a long way.
Kira R.
I love Aveenk products because they are honestly the only facial care brand that works incredibly well. With some brands, my face gets dried out and almost burns after I use it. It feels worst then when I started but this one really left my face looking glowy and smooth. Not only that but it felt great! I would definitely recommend this to anyone that may be going through some facial problems like I did.
Tori S.
Solon, OH
This is the first moisturizer I have bought that I absolutely LOVEEEEEE! When you first apply is to your face, it kind of gives you this tingling sensation on your face to let you know that it's cleansing the crap out of your face lol .. The smell is AMAZING & it leaves your skin glowing & soft
Sridevi L.
Long Beach, Ca
I like to use this cleanser only when I want to quickly wash away all the oil on my face that formed overnight. I feel like if I leave this on for more than a minute though it'll dry out my skin. One big disappointment though is the last 3 times I've bought this after about 5 uses the pump always begins to malfunction and won't "pop up" by it self when I push down so therefore I have to actually use two hands to get the product out and it just becomes inconvenient.
Cynthia R.
Love this product! Use it everyday! Never leaves anything if anything you can think of behind in my skin. If I feel I'm have a sensitive acne week due to my time of the month, I purposely leave it on my face longer for a stronger reaction, I assume is my process (the slight "drying out" effect I feel on purpose after washing) because I want to dry out those annoying pimples. Then I just apply a good layer of moisturizer after. I love the Aveeno brands. Which ever strikes your needs is how I pick moisturizer from Aveeno. Totally reccomend this product to wash your face with💚
Ashley S.
I bought this product having used the Positively Radiant Cleanser previously. Though I like this product, but I prefer other over this one because my face just feels cleaner after using it. I didn't have a bad experience with the foaming cleanser, it just isn't my favorite Aveeno face product.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Brenda p.
Is it foamy?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.