BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Lariza l.
I have sensitive skin and so I must be careful what I use. I love this cleanser! it doesn't break me out and leaves my face feeling soft and clean!
Ana R.
Caldwell, ID
I feel like this product didn't do much for me. I have dry skin and acne here and there and I saw no difference in my skin while using this product
Jessica E.
SCRANTON, PA
Great foaming cleanser. It doesn't make my hormonal acne go away but it doesn't make it worse and leaves my skin feeling clean, so that's a plus.
Rebecca T.
Pittston, PA
This was okay. I have a very oily face and this product didn't help it, but not a lot of products do. Left my face feeling soft though! Pretty good
abbie m.
I have repurchased this product about a million times and i cannot describe to anyone how much this works on my dry and sensitive skin! so amazing
member-1f6e59dbc
Somerville, MA
I prefer the foaming cleanser to creamy or clear ones. I feel like they do a better job cleaning your face and you don't waste away so much product
Hillary H.
Ooltewah, TN
Natural product, keeps my skin feeling and looking great! Gentle on skin, no oily residue. Cleared up my acne in about a week and keeps it gone!
Amber L.
Chicago
I enjoy using this daily. It's very gentle on the skin and I have noticed improvements in my skin after using this consistently on a daily basis.
Gabrielle  R.
Cleveland, OH
So soft on your skin. This product is not harsh and does not leave a nasty residue on your face. After I use this my skin feels clear and smooth.
Stephanie  Q.
Whittier, CA
This product is very much light and gentle, it even smells like baby powder! It's nice but I feel like it didn't do much to help with my acne :/
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??