BY AVEENO #45 in Facial Cleansers

powered by

Helps prevent breakouts.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

• Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser Have anyone ob...1 Answers
  • Is this good for acne?2 Answers
  • How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired wi...1 Answers
Lindsey F.
Parker, CO
I like this cleanser for everyday, but I like my neutrogena fresh foaming cleanser better. Its gentle on the skin, but I found it dried out my face a little bit, which my neutrogena cleanser doesn't do. I think this would work perfectly if you don't have an issue with dry skin patches, but unfortunately I do.
Jazmine S.
This is the best product for my oily skin and large pores. As soon as i began using this product my skin became smooth and very clear. I used to use clean & clear but this is the best for my skin. I apply it on my face, neck, chest and back!
Cristie G.
I love love this cleanser. It is gentle on my skin yet tough enough to fight breakouts. Aveeno is more expensive than other brands but it is so worth it. I live how this foams up well because I feel like it speaks over the face and cleans qell. The smell is pleasant as well. It is great for sensitive skin too.
Nichole Z.
LOVE LOVE LOVE. This cleanser is so gentle but does an amazing job at cleansing and keeping my skin clear. My skin tends to go back to its old ways if I stop using this for some reason. Sometimes I like trying other newer cleansers but I always come back to this one. And for the price, you can't beat it.
Hannah H.
I really want to love this cleanser but it just does not really wow me. I will admit that it keeps my skin very soft and it eliminates any dry spots after a few days of use, but I have not noticed any improvement with my complexion. I have a few zits and problem areas and they have not improved for the month or so I've used this product.
Catherine L.
I have very sensitive skin and acne, so this cleanser looked like it would be perfect for me and my skin. However, when I used it my face turned bright red and itchy and it just burned so badly. I know everyone's skin is different, so it might work better for someone else, but this was NOT something I will use again. I never return cleansers because I always like to give them a second chance, but I brought this one back so fast.
Janet B.
Stoughton
Let's just start off by saying I am not a fan of foam. But I like this one. It was very cheap, less that 7$. I usually use it as a "night before an important event cleanser". It is not too harsh, it's just right when you want your face to take a break from cleansers and moisturizers and literally just relax. I do not use it everyday because I don't feel like its an everyday cleanser, in general. But as one, it is a good product.
La'el R.
I want to give it ten stars😭 I love this product so so much!!!!! I use it everyday faithfully. I use to have a problem with my other facial cleanser because they dryer my skin out too much. This one is perfect and I love the foam dispenser. It is easier to apply on my face without using too much. This is Bae.... I love Bae.... We will stay together forever
Vrushali W.
I have combination skin: an oily T-zone and the rest of my face is dry. I use this cleanser in the morning when I wake up and at night after I remove all my makeup. This cleanser is very gentle and doesn't have a disgusting smell. I do see a decrease in acne, but not all of my acne has disappeared
crystal t.
Hephzibah, GA
Aveeno Foaming Cleanser works wonders its a great smooth,Gentle like all of Aveeno products. Love how great it works at a great low price. it's so worth it. Aveeno has a repeat customer right here. Everyone i have told about Aveeno agrees with me as well. Thanks Aveeno for all your great products.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Brenda p.
Is it foamy?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.