BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Maria G.
Fort Riley, KS
Aveeno is one of my go-to brand for my sensitive skin, but this cleanser is not the best for me. It didn't dry my skin out but it didn't feel clean.
Hannah A.
It works really good and lasted me longer than expected. It isn't harsh on sensitive skin. I think it helped my skin a lot, especially for the price.
Cyndee M.
Whenever I have a few days of bad acne I whip this out. It is soft on my skin and quick acting. After a few uses I can definitely see an improvement!
Joan D.
Brooklyn, NY
Not my favorite cleanser. It doesn't remove dirt off you skin the way it should. I always have to use another cleanser especially when I wear makeup
Mackinsey W.
Richmond, VA
I use it every day and it really brightens my skin, I follow up with the moisturizer and my face feels great! Even during those cold and windy days!
member-1f6e59dbc
Somerville, MA
I prefer the foaming cleanser to creamy or clear ones. I feel like they do a better job cleaning your face and you don't waste away so much product
Melissa J.
I love this product. I have oily and dry skin sometimes and with this product I have not experienced major breakouts. I will keep buying! Love it.
Crystal O.
This face wash makes my face so soft. The only problem I have with it, is I feel it doesn't clear breakouts or prevent them as much as I'd expect.
Patricia M.
Saint Louis, MO
It smells nice, I haven't used it too much though because it HAS been drying my skin out. I suggest it though because it has very light ingredients
Klara Kim S.
Van Nuys, CA
This is my cleanser for the past 2 years now! Aside for smelling good (herbal/green tea) it makes my skin smooth and stays fresh for the whole day!
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??