Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Pavan S.
Phoenix , AZ
I liked how this felt on my skin as I washed my face. Left my skin feeling very fresh. I think I will keep it in my rotation. I bought mine at Walgreens.
Kaleigh M.
Bay Village , OH
I love this! Gentle on your skin but absolutely gets the job done. It feels so good to not be using harsh products on my face. It's seriously so so good.
Amber U.
I've used this product and though it did make my face feel clean it didn't do much else. Wouldn't recommend it to anybody else with dry acne prone skin.
Sunny D.
I use this as my cleanser in the shower and it works really well! It doesn't leave a residue at all and your skin feel soft and healthy after using it.
Jodi M.
I bought this recently and love it! It does not dry my face out and It did not make me break out. I would recommend this for anyone with sensitive skin.
Mary S.
Fort Worth , TX
A little to stubby for my face, but it is otherwise gentle and smells nice. I always felt super clean afterward. I'd recommend for sensitive, oily skin.
Crystal C.
Brentwood, NY
Didn not really do anything as far as my acne goes. I saw no difference. It idid leave my face soft and it was not drying. Was very foamy and easy to use
Catherine C.
Tampa, FL
I love this product , it is thick and really moisturizes my skin. I also love the smell, its not over powering which is something I look for in a lotion
Jennie G.
Feels super nice and it smells really good! Leaves my skin really soft while doing a great job cleaning. I also prefer this foam pump over gel cleansers.
Keshia D.
Hollis, NY
I really like this cleanser. it's great for acne prone skin and leaves my skin soft and clean. the scrub also makes a great companion to this cleanser.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??