BY AVEENO #45 in Facial Cleansers

powered by

Helps prevent breakouts.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

• Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser Have anyone ob...1 Answers
  • Is this good for acne?2 Answers
  • How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired wi...1 Answers
Megan W.
Mount Vernon, GA
This one of my fav face washes! My favorite things about is how light it feels on the skin, and the way it feels incredibly hydrated after each wash! My face always feels soft, fresh, and clean! You cannot go wrong with purchasing this product!
Jennifer T.
It's been a long time since I used this. It's a very light cleanser with a pleasant light scent. I was having a very hard time with my skin at the time though and didn't feel like it was doing any good so I had to go back to what I knew wasn't making any changes. In all honesty I didn't really give it a fair shot.
Chinuea M.
Chickasha, OK
I have been using this cleanser for about 2-3 months and I have noticed very subtle difference in my skin's complexion. My skin at the moment has an uneven, kind of blotchy complexion. This product didn't really do anything for that issue, in my opinion. This is a very moisturizing cleanser and it does a nice job in cleansing my skin, but when it comes to acne, it didn't do much for it. It isn't a bad product, but they are better ones out there to use.
Joanne W.
This is my favorite cleansing wipe. It's gentle on the skin, doesn't burn, removes almost all of your makeup and really smells nice. It's not always on sale (which is when I prefer to buy in bulk) but there are 30 wipes in each pack . Most packs have 24. I purchased six in amazom.com for far less than it would've cost on sale. I just like this product because it works.
Kelley C.
San Angelo
I really love the Aveeno products as they are made with natural ingredients that do not irritate my sensitive skin. I've been using this line for years and it has really improved my skin. This particular face wash has helped my acne and prevented future breakouts. It smells clean and fresh and my face feels great after using it. I highly recommend Aveeno products for all skin types and it is also affordable and readily available.
Cara M.
Bay City, MI
This product is wonderful. I use it with my spin brush for a nice clean feel at the end of my day. Purchased it at my local drug store for less than $5. It cleans my face well but I have to moisturize well as it leaves my face a little dry when I use it. Would recommend to those who do not have an acne problem.
Emmelene R.
I purchased this cleanser as an alternative to harsh soaps that irritate my acne further. I was really disappointed. I have combo-oily skin and this cleanser dos not give my skin that "just washed clean" feeling I was hoping for. I like that the ingredients are natural but I need a stronger soap for my skin.
Julia H.
University Park
This is my absolute favorite face wash!!! I ran out of it a while back and bought another product that was cheaper - my skin reacted terribly with break outs, redness, and just all around ruddiness. So I went back to the Aveeno foaming cleanser and all my problems were solved in 2 days, I will use this forever.
Lindsey F.
Parker, CO
I like this cleanser for everyday, but I like my neutrogena fresh foaming cleanser better. Its gentle on the skin, but I found it dried out my face a little bit, which my neutrogena cleanser doesn't do. I think this would work perfectly if you don't have an issue with dry skin patches, but unfortunately I do.
Gloria T.
Irvine, CA
Had a bout of my skin breaking out like crazy and needed something that would clear up my skin quickly while still leaving it clean and soft. This definitely does the trick! Have only had it a couple days but I can easily see the improvement it's making. Leaves skin feeling clean and light (especially if you use a cleansing brush) . Worth the try!
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Brenda p.
Is it foamy?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.