BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Joan D.
Brooklyn, NY
Not my favorite cleanser. It doesn't remove dirt off you skin the way it should. I always have to use another cleanser especially when I wear makeup
Cyndee M.
Whenever I have a few days of bad acne I whip this out. It is soft on my skin and quick acting. After a few uses I can definitely see an improvement!
Lin L.
Aubrey, TX
I have used this cleanser daily for a couple of years now and love it. It keeps my skin clear, healthy and even, even throughout my recent pregnancy.
Mackinsey W.
Richmond, VA
I use it every day and it really brightens my skin, I follow up with the moisturizer and my face feels great! Even during those cold and windy days!
Jasmine B.
This aveeno clear complexion foaming cleanser is mild yet it works really well and smells really good. I was surprised that a little goes a long way!!
Maria G.
Fort Riley, KS
Aveeno is one of my go-to brand for my sensitive skin, but this cleanser is not the best for me. It didn't dry my skin out but it didn't feel clean.
Erin Z.
Saint Paul, MN
I love Aveeno products! But I find that they generally aren't great for clearing up breakouts. They are great for maintaining skin once it's clear...
Alisha V.
Edinburg, TX
I used this product for about a week and realized that it was leaving my skin, which is normally oily, very dry and red. Not good for sensitive skin
Stacey C.
Flovilla, GA
I like it but I expected better results. It made my face soft but didn't help with the ance. But if you have mild ance this may work better for you.
Jennifer M.
Cranston, RI
This product works great! After I was my face using this product I follow it by using clear completion moisturizer which is another favorite of mine!
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??