BY AVEENO #52 in Facial Cleansers

Helps prevent breakouts.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

• Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser Have anyone ob...1 Answers
  • Is this good for acne?2 Answers
  • How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired wi...1 Answers
Buy on iHerb*
Megan W.
Mount Vernon, GA
This one of my fav face washes! My favorite things about is how light it feels on the skin, and the way it feels incredibly hydrated after each wash! My face always feels soft, fresh, and clean! You cannot go wrong with purchasing this product!
Linda T.
Charlotte, NC
When I was in my early 20s I had a really oily skin. Using this at the end of the night washed all the make up and boils away and leaving my skin feeling really clean. Right now my skin type has changed to dry skin on my face so I no longer use this because I feel that it over washing my face if that makes any sense.
Abby S.
A good cleanser for the price. Nothing amazing, but soothes and cleans skin. Not the best for removing make-up, especially the water-proof variety. Good for a drug store brand.
Chinuea M.
Chickasha, OK
I have been using this cleanser for about 2-3 months and I have noticed very subtle difference in my skin's complexion. My skin at the moment has an uneven, kind of blotchy complexion. This product didn't really do anything for that issue, in my opinion. This is a very moisturizing cleanser and it does a nice job in cleansing my skin, but when it comes to acne, it didn't do much for it. It isn't a bad product, but they are better ones out there to use.
Jennifer T.
It's been a long time since I used this. It's a very light cleanser with a pleasant light scent. I was having a very hard time with my skin at the time though and didn't feel like it was doing any good so I had to go back to what I knew wasn't making any changes. In all honesty I didn't really give it a fair shot.
Joanne W.
This is my favorite cleansing wipe. It's gentle on the skin, doesn't burn, removes almost all of your makeup and really smells nice. It's not always on sale (which is when I prefer to buy in bulk) but there are 30 wipes in each pack . Most packs have 24. I purchased six in amazom.com for far less than it would've cost on sale. I just like this product because it works.
Julia H.
University Park
This is my absolute favorite face wash!!! I ran out of it a while back and bought another product that was cheaper - my skin reacted terribly with break outs, redness, and just all around ruddiness. So I went back to the Aveeno foaming cleanser and all my problems were solved in 2 days, I will use this forever.
Gloria T.
Irvine, CA
Had a bout of my skin breaking out like crazy and needed something that would clear up my skin quickly while still leaving it clean and soft. This definitely does the trick! Have only had it a couple days but I can easily see the improvement it's making. Leaves skin feeling clean and light (especially if you use a cleansing brush) . Worth the try!
Jazmine S.
This is the best product for my oily skin and large pores. As soon as i began using this product my skin became smooth and very clear. I used to use clean & clear but this is the best for my skin. I apply it on my face, neck, chest and back!
Emmelene R.
I purchased this cleanser as an alternative to harsh soaps that irritate my acne further. I was really disappointed. I have combo-oily skin and this cleanser dos not give my skin that "just washed clean" feeling I was hoping for. I like that the ingredients are natural but I need a stronger soap for my skin.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Brenda p.
Is it foamy?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.