BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Maureen S.
Lombard, IL
Feels great during application and easy to wash off. Has become a part of my everyday routine and has brought my acne down since I've started using it.
Julianne W.
Charlotte
Gentle on your skin yet effective! Recommended by my dermatologist. Love the foaming action and one bottle lasts a long time. Good value for the money.
Angie V.
Redmond, WA
I love this cleanser soooo much!!! I'm using it rn and it cleared up my acne scars and its super gentle!! Cant describe how much i love this sooo much!!
Shelby M.
This is my favorite face wash ever. I use it everyday because it's so light and feels natural on my face. I don't know what I would ever do without it!
Hannah S.
Ontario, CA
This cleanser is not the best, it slightly dried out my skin, and I'm not sure if it really cleared up my skin, but it made my face feel pretty clean.
Jasmine B.
This aveeno clear complexion foaming cleanser is mild yet it works really well and smells really good. I was surprised that a little goes a long way!!
Joan D.
Brooklyn, NY
Not my favorite cleanser. It doesn't remove dirt off you skin the way it should. I always have to use another cleanser especially when I wear makeup
Katherine D.
I tried to love this product. It actually made me break out pretty bad. I wanted something gentle and natural and this just didn't work for my skin.
Alisha V.
Edinburg, TX
I used this product for about a week and realized that it was leaving my skin, which is normally oily, very dry and red. Not good for sensitive skin
Cierrah O.
Hiddenite, NC
I use this every morning and every night and it always leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed. I do notice that it helps clear my spots as well.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??