BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Tiana D.
Pittsburgh, PA
Super easy and mess free. It feels great going onto your skin and there's no burning or tingling sensation. You can definitely see a change when you look at your face after you use it and it's so much smoother. I would definitely recommend this to a friend and I would say after a couple uses you can start to see a difference in your skin's appearance.
Jessica S.
San Francisco, CA
It hard finding a cleanser that can take all your make up off and thoroughly wash your face. When it comes to Aveeno, you can never go wrong with this brand plus I'm pretty much obsessed with their sent! I love this cleanser, I've tried many drug store cleaners and it just doesn't do it justice. The other ones never seem to fully take my make up off! I always use this cleanser and makes me feel refreshed and clean!!
Sandy Y.
This cleanser was on my holy grail list for the LONGEST time until I decided to try something else. I really like how it dispenses out as foam. It's really gentle and I used to use it everyday. It has a light pleasant/no scent. It does not leave your skin feeling stripped. I would repurchase this in the future, but for now I'm trying out other products.
Briana H.
Rutherford , NJ
My favorite face wash ever. Makes my skin feel clean and keeps my skin clear. It's not the cheapest drugstore brand but it is cheaper than more expensive products which makes it amazing. It works way better than any $50 to $100 face product I have ever bought.
Larissa C.
Los Angeles
This foam facial cleanser is amazing! It leaves your skin Fresh and squeeky clean. It can be used as a morning facial cleanser or a night cleanser as well. It is super moisturizing, so don't be worried about this product drying up your skin. I love this product because I love aveno and the fact that their products are so natural and great!
Becca R.
I was so impressed by this product. I was using Shea Moisture bar soap to cleanse my face at night, and while it did a great job, nothing was helping my acne go away. Picked this up randomly one day after hearing good reviews. Its inexpensive and truly effective! I saw a difference after using it 3-4 times. It also has soy extract which help with scarring.
Susan M.
I've been using this product for two years now. I must say it's one of my top favorites to use. Especially since my skin is very sensitive. I absolutely love how gentle and refreshing it feels. It's not harsh at all, it washes off nice and easy as well. I have already recommended this to a few people in the past year and they too love it ūüĎĆ
Kasia O.
Aveen Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser is my favorite face wash of all time. For years I was trying products ranging from Neutrogena to Clearasil. But this Aveeno face wash is my all time favorite. I use it twice a day and my skin is clearer than ever! Speaking as something with both dry and oily skin, as well as acne prone. This is a great and inexpensive facial cleanser.
Chelsea N.
West Hills, CA
I have been using this cleaner for years now and it has kept my skin looking clear . Its very gentle on my skin and it doesn't stripe away all the oils on my face . I love the foam and how it cleans my face it gets rid of any makeup that is left on my skin after cleaning it with a makeup wipe. I definitely reccomand it for anyone who has oily skin / acne prone skin .
Michael D.
Miami Beach
LOVE this cleanser!!! This is one of the many cleansers that I've tried that I truly feel leaves my skin totally clean! I love the fact that it is foaming because that (even if it is just in my mind) makes me feel like it penetrates my skin. Definitely recommend for combination skin. Will not leave you feeling dry or tight.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??