BY AVEENO #52 in Facial Cleansers

Helps prevent breakouts.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

• Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser Have anyone ob...1 Answers
  • Is this good for acne?2 Answers
  • How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired wi...1 Answers
Angel B.
Mullica Hill, New Jersey
I use this product every night and morning to cleanse my face. It works so good and it is easy and smells good. It is gentle on the skin and feels so refreshing. I would definitely recommend to anyone who asked for a cleanser!!!
SJ C.
La La Liz-and
Aveeno is my favorite drug store brand. As a woman of color who battles discoloration and sensitivity, when I find a good product that works I usually stick with it. I used this product for a good two years before trying out a non-foaming cleanser by the same brand. I was so consistent with this one because it did a great job of removing dirt and oil in the pores while being gentle on the surface. It didn't irritate me so I had to give it a thumbs up!
Lyric G.
This cleanser was okay. It did moisturize my face and left my skin feeling baby soft but I felt like it left a film over my face. After I washed I would feel my face start to tighten up. I personally would not buy it again.
Brittany M.
Pueblo, CO
This is an alright product. I think it dried my fave out. I like that it had a pump but unfortunately it stopped working and it was very annoying. I wasn’t a huge fan of the foam I rather it be like a normal one.
DANIELLE R.
Redondo Beach, CA
This is one of the products that I always go back to. I find myself at Target looking for a new cleanser to try and this one somehow always ends up back in the cart. I love the clean feeling I get from this product and Aveeno is so good if you have more sensitive skin and tend to break out. It is super gentle but still does that deep cleaning that I need.
Marella M.
New Milford, NJ
My go to foaming cleanser. It’s light and bubbles up super quickly and makes your face feeling super clean. It’s at most drug stores so it’s awesome that you can buy it basically anywhere.
Andrew O.
San Francisco, CA
A great cleanser! Didn’t dry out my skin or cause any irritations to my sensitive skin. Helped prevent breakouts, but didn’t treat already existing ones. Love the light, foamy texture of this cleanser. Smells great too! Highly recommend this to normal - oily skin types with a tendency to break out. Will help with breakouts but won’t clear them completely.
Michele O.
Jacksonville
I’ve been using Aveeno products for a long time because it’s so gentle on the skin! Since I have eczema, it’s difficult sometimes to find a cleanser that won’t dry out my skin! But it’s definitely one of my favorites!
Ashley Y.
Parma
This has quickly become my new favorite acne wash. I have very sensitive skin so normally products with SA irritate my skin so bad. Not this wash! And my acne has significantly reduced!
Amanda Y.
This cleanser works like any other cleanser. It’s cleaned my face very well but it didn’t prevent or reduce my breakouts. It’s pretty gentle and lathers very nicely on the skin and makes you feel clean. I got it in a pack with this and the moisturizer with it for a good price from Walmart. I don’t think I would buy it again since it’s just average and didn’t really help my acne.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Brenda p.
Is it foamy?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.