BY AVEENO #43 in Facial Cleansers

Helps prevent breakouts.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

• Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser Have anyone ob...1 Answers
  • Is this good for acne?2 Answers
  • How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired wi...1 Answers
Ashlee H.
surprise , AZ
I use this face wash every single day. It’s gentle on my skin but actually works. It isn’t an exfoliating cleanser but it’s works great for an everyday clean feeling
Natasha M.
Rockville, MD
I have been using this cleanser for around 10 years and it has worked well for me during that entire time. I don't leave the country without it and take it with me when I travel anywhere. It is gentle and doesn't strip my face as I have dry skin. The foaming sensation is really nice in the shower and I know that it will continue to perform well and I will continue to buy it.
Sarah C.
Dacula, GA
I love the way this product feels on my face. I am not a big one for using a lot of products but I love how this is so easy. I enjoy the foam and scrubbing it on. Feels so light!
Rachel S.
I use this product daily. Although I continue to use it because of the trusted brand, I do notice that I still get small clogged pores very often. Possibly due to the lack of an abrasive agent in the cleanser, sometimes I don't feel like it really cleans my face. I do alternate between this and a more abrasive scrub as daily cleansers. I purchase this at Target usually.
Natalie B.
I love this product! I use it morning and night and it keeps my skin fresh and allows me not to break out! It is very soft and simple. Doesn't not leave a gross oily or thick feeling over my sling after
Kara P.
This isn't a bad product in my opinion. It's just not a good one either. If you want it to remove makeup, you should not have high expectations. It dries my skin out really unpleasantly. It doesn't have a great smell to it and the foam doesn't leave me feeling like I have a clean face. Why use a cleaner that you would need to use another cleanser with??
lexi s.
north highlands
lots of foam to clean the skin without any irritation. great value for a product like this. has very nice and convenient packaging. bought at walmart so it's easy to find. i would buy this product again
Dez M.
When I first used this product it burned my face and I didn't like but the more I continued to use this product it did wonder for me. I absolutely love it now. I have a combo skin type (oily/dry) and I feel it really did even out my complexion. I use this when I'm in the shower 1-2 times every other week. Once I finish using it makes my skin feels so soft! I recommend it.
Jerica H.
Clarkston, WA
This is a nice cleanser to help control breakouts. I do feel though you really need to use a makeup removing wipe on your face first before you use this. It didn't really help take off my makeup. It didn't dry out my skin. I have found my holy grail cleanser though, so this will not be a repurchase for me now although I have repurchased it numerous times in the past.
Jean C.
Galesburg, IL
This cleans my face without causing problems with my sensitive skin. It also helps prevent breakouts and helps somewhat with discoloration due to the soy in the product. It has salicylic acid so it cleans pores without causing problems with rosacea. This is now the only thing that I use to wash my face. Although my face is sensitive and I have rosacea, I do not have dry skin so have to be really careful as most things for sensitive skin seem to be to moisturizing. This works really well for me.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Brenda p.
Is it foamy?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.