BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Sunny D.
I use this as my cleanser in the shower and it works really well! It doesn't leave a residue at all and your skin feel soft and healthy after using it.
Catherine C.
Tampa, FL
I love this product , it is thick and really moisturizes my skin. I also love the smell, its not over powering which is something I look for in a lotion
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
I liked how this felt on my skin as I washed my face. Left my skin feeling very fresh. I think I will keep it in my rotation. I bought mine at Walgreens.
Kari B.
Sunset beach, Ca
I like this stuff. It smells rather nice. The only problem I have is that I don't feel like my face is clean after. I always follow with a face wipe.
Rachel P.
Virginia Bch, VA
I like using this face wash. The foam is fun, but also not great for your skin. It didn't do much for my complexion and I will not be purchasing again.
Lezlie C.
This is the first facial cleanser that has actually done what it says it does! I never have to worry about my skin being to dry or oily! I LOVE aveeno!
Andrew H.
Auburn, wa
I have used this cleanser for years and I love it. leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed. it doesn't dry out my skin like slot of face washes do.
Maureen S.
Lombard, IL
Feels great during application and easy to wash off. Has become a part of my everyday routine and has brought my acne down since I've started using it.
Nicole H.
Atlanta, GA
I just started using this and I really like it so far! It doesn't leave my face all dry like other cleansers. It leaves my skin feeling light and soft.
Hannah S.
Ontario, CA
This cleanser is not the best, it slightly dried out my skin, and I'm not sure if it really cleared up my skin, but it made my face feel pretty clean.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??