BY AVEENO #52 in Facial Cleansers

Helps prevent breakouts.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

• Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser Have anyone ob...1 Answers
  • Is this good for acne?2 Answers
  • How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired wi...1 Answers
Buy on iHerb*
Brittiany E.
I have very very sensitive skin lotion or skin care products with perfumes dry out my skin to the max. I have eczema so It's very hard for me to find a skin care product that will clean my skin effectively and not dry out my skin and make me break out. Fortunately there's not an Aveeno product out there that irritates my skin. This cleaning product is one of the best that I've tried! I would recommend this to anyone who has a difficult time effectively cleaning their sensitive skin! It works beautifully!
Jessica S.
Martinsburg, WV
The Aveeno clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser is real gentle on the face, It has a light foam. I used this product on and off. It did leave my face feeling clean and refreshed and it never did dry my skin. I have eczema/psoriasis and it did not irritate the existing dry spots on my face, however it did not help them either. I still continue to buy this product, but not as much as other Aveeno products. This is still a wonderful choice for people who are worried about further dryness of the face.
Trish L.
Buffalo, NY
I hold nothing against this product but it just didn't work for me. I've struggled with acne my whole life, my skin is oily, and sensitive so I've tried plenty of products, and this one is one of them that hasn't worked. I don't know why, it just didn't. Aveeno makes good products though so I'm sure it works for people who have more of a normal type of skin.
Autumn B.
This is my new favorite cleanser. It's very gentle but makes your face feel super clean and soft. It's a little drying so I always recommend a moisturizer after using it. I use the Aveeno face moisturizer with it. It's also a little pricy for drugstore but with a coupon it's worth the price!
Samantha K.
I am a strong believer in using tea tree oil for acne, but after my skin become prone I decided to give this a try and I LOVE IT. It is super gentle yet fights acne the way I want it to. I use it in conjunction with the clear complexion moisturizer and my skin is as clear as can be! It doesn't leave my skin feeling dry and it hasn't caused any harsh reactions.
Callie M.
El Paso, TX
I'm in love you with this face cleanser. It makes my skin so soft after I use it. Other cleanser I have used made my skin feel rubbery. I use this everyday and after I use it I just feel like my skin looks and feels so nice. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Marianna S.
With my sensitive, dry skin that is prone to discoloration, I find it difficult to find a product that will not dry me out yet will help even my skin tone. After about 7 months of using this product, I can say it does not overly tighten nor does it dry my skin in the slightest and this along with some tea tree oil has helped diminish my dark spots incredibly well. It even helps remove any makeup I may have left on from my initial wash, so overall it has become a lifesaver
Kenny K.
This is a cleanser for people who are too lazy to wash their faces at the sink!! I know one of the most uncomfortable things about hunching over a sink to wash your face is trying to splash and splash and splash repeatedly to try and get that thick, creamy cleanser off your skin. Aveeno's foam cleansers are so easy to wash off and come off with just one quick rinse. Really light formula and great for sensitive skin. I don't notice any kind of evening in my skin tone, however.
Alyssa L.
St Petersburg, FL
I have been using this product for years and swear by it. I have oily/ sensitive/ acne prone skin and thisface wash does wonders for my skin. It keeps my skin clear but does not strip it from the natural oils. It also keeps it soft and is not to drying. Whenever my skin is acting up I always go back to this face wash. I buy 2-3 at a time.
Clara C.
Glendale, CA
I have very sensitive skin which is prone to breakouts if I use the wrong product on my face. I also have eczema which makes it necessary to use something that works well, so I have to find a careful balance. This is just that product! Will stop the itch that comes from eczema but is still very gentle with sensitive skin. I highly recommend!
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Brenda p.
Is it foamy?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.