BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Jency M.
I am always running outūüėü But ive had it for around 5 minths and i cannot believe it has lasted this long! I use it night and morning! Keeps my face clear!
Amanda  H.
Cameron, MO
I like how easy this product is to use, but I don't really appreciated their marketing this line as more natural, since they still use a lot of junk in it.
Jessica M.
Broken Arrow, OK
Oh my...i love this cleanser! I've tried so many brands and so far this is the best one. Did i mention that I love this product! I super recommend it ūüĎĆūüĎĆūüĎĆūüĎĆ
Juana  M.
I have been using this Aveeno clear complex foaming cleanser for almost a year, let me tell you. I am really happy and pleased about my clean smooth face.
Danielle B.
Brighton, MA
Stings a little bit on the face, but mostly gentle. I do not think it worked very well for me, but I am also someone with cystic acne. Overall not to bad.
Shannon K.
I've used other face washes but I always come back to this one. It simply works the best, it smells great, and the foam actually foams up. Great purchase.
Iris C.
Silver Spring, MD
I have sensitive skin so I wanted to try a foaming cleanser and this one does a good job as far as cleaning my face. I have not notice any other benefit.
Julianne H.
ORLANDO, FL
I switch to this cleanser a week before my period hits because it really does keep my skin fresh and acne at bay. It smells great and lathers super well.
Keshia D.
Hollis, NY
I really like this cleanser. it's great for acne prone skin and leaves my skin soft and clean. the scrub also makes a great companion to this cleanser.
Catherine C.
Tampa, FL
I love this product , it is thick and really moisturizes my skin. I also love the smell, its not over powering which is something I look for in a lotion
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??