Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Lauren J.
Austin, TX
This is the only face wash that works with my sensitive skin. I love how soft it makes my skin after using. People have notice how much healthier my skin looks.
chelsey y.
It was a pretty good moisturizer it worked on my face I used it Untill i found my ponds moisturizer I did repurchase it it definitely is worth it for the price.
Hannah Y.
I purchased this on impulse and am really happy I did. I've always felt I had an uneven skin tone and I feel like this really helps even it out and clear it up.
Kathryn M.
Ypsilanti, MI
I really like this. My in-laws keep it in their guest shower and I use it every time I stay there (several times a month). It leaves my face clean and so soft!
Alex C.
This is a good foaming cleanser however I did not see a difference in it helping my acne. The type of acne I have does not improve with use of salicylic acid.
Megan K.
Review for: Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser 6 oz more...
This was okay. It did a good job of taking off my makeup, and didn't hurt my skin. It was gentle on my sensitu e, adult acne prone skin, but it didn't cure it.
Alexandra K.
Macomb, MI
I used this product every day and I have dry skin. Leave me feeling clean and blemish free but does leave my skin feeling a little sensitive from time to time.
Shannon B.
Review for: Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser 6 oz more...
Works amazing! Decent price for the size of the bottle only need one pump so I'm sure it'll last a while. Bought it at Walmart but I've seen it sold everywhere
Amber J.
Tucson , AZ
This stuff works so well! It doesn’t dry out my skin or cause breakouts. It is gentle enough but gets the job done well! All Aveeno products get an a+ from me.
Katey W.
Shelocta, PA
Liked this, but I didn't think my skin felt "cleaner" after using it. I enjoy a gentle exfoliant or something to give a rejuvenating effect to my face wash.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??