BY AVEENO #52 in Facial Cleansers

Helps prevent breakouts.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

• Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser Have anyone ob...1 Answers
  • Is this good for acne?2 Answers
  • How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired wi...1 Answers
Buy on iHerb*
Diana B.
Have been using this for about 5 years already and it's just amazing ...super gentle on my sensitive skin and didn't cause dryness which is the case with a lot of cleansing products
Dilara B.
Little ferry, NJ
Product made my skin extremely dry to the point where some of the skin on my face started to fake off. The moisturizer made my skin extremely greasy. Using these products together gave me more breakouts then I have ever had in my life. I have since stopped using them, and my skin has cleared and returned to normal. I am very disappointed with both of these products, and would not recommend them to anyone. I wish that I never would have tried them.
Katherine J.
I wish there was a letter before A so I could rate it even higher. This face wash is soap free and super gentle for sensitive skin while still leaving your face feeling fresh and clean. It contains a smaller amount of salicylic acid than most acne fighting cleansers which makes it perfect for people for dry, normal and even combination skin. The soy extracts have helped even my skin tone (I have a lot of redness in my face as well as dark spots from acne scarring). It's also super affordable and one bottle will last you forever.
Lindsey K.
Lenoir city, TN
I tried this product and it was definitely gentle enough. I don't think it got into my pores. I never felt like my face was clean enough. I think if maybe it had some beads in it to exfoliate a little and get the daily dirt off, it would be much better. I personally still get just as many breakouts as I did before. I gave it three stars because I think it works great as long as your face is pretty clean to begin with, no makeup or anything. But add the makeup and I just don't think it breaks through it enough to thoroughly clean.
Kacie j.
This. Product. Is. Amazing!! So I've recently been breaking out on my forehead for a little over about two months now and it comes as some days its better and some its bad. Either way it was always there. I couldn't figure out how to get rid of it without irritating my super super sensitive skin without risking making it worse with another harmful product. So on a whim i decided to purchase this wash. And it was amazing! It cleared up the breakout within a few days! I highly suggest for anyone with super super sensitive skin!!
Monique V.
Yes! I absolutely love this cleanser. Usually other face cleansers make my face feel dry after, but this one doesn't. My face feels very clean after using it. I have very oily skin and notice that after a few hours after washing my face, my skin gets oily after just a few hours but I found that with this cleanser my skin stays oil-free for a longer period of time. It costs about $7 at Walgreen's which is an ok price, but I would definitely but again.
Ashlee H.
surprise , AZ
I use this face wash every single day. It’s gentle on my skin but actually works. It isn’t an exfoliating cleanser but it’s works great for an everyday clean feeling
Natasha M.
Rockville, MD
I have been using this cleanser for around 10 years and it has worked well for me during that entire time. I don't leave the country without it and take it with me when I travel anywhere. It is gentle and doesn't strip my face as I have dry skin. The foaming sensation is really nice in the shower and I know that it will continue to perform well and I will continue to buy it.
Sarah C.
Dacula, GA
I love the way this product feels on my face. I am not a big one for using a lot of products but I love how this is so easy. I enjoy the foam and scrubbing it on. Feels so light!
Rachel S.
I use this product daily. Although I continue to use it because of the trusted brand, I do notice that I still get small clogged pores very often. Possibly due to the lack of an abrasive agent in the cleanser, sometimes I don't feel like it really cleans my face. I do alternate between this and a more abrasive scrub as daily cleansers. I purchase this at Target usually.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Brenda p.
Is it foamy?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.