BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Grace X.
I prefer the scrub version of this but the foaming version is quicker to use because it doesn't require as much work to rinse off. Great for sensitive skin!
Laura H.
Abilene, TX
I use this stuff for hydration and makeup removing and it does both of those flawlessly! The pump is wonderful and it smells great! I recommend to everyone!
Jessica M.
Broken Arrow, OK
Oh my...i love this cleanser! I've tried so many brands and so far this is the best one. Did i mention that I love this product! I super recommend it 👌👌👌👌
Karina S.
I love this cleanser! it leaves my skin super smooth and clean. I have been using it for about 3 weeks and have noticed a big improvement in my complexion
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
This product is great with my sensitive skin. I can be irritated by a lot of products and really nothing by Aveeno bothers me. It is light and fresh too.
Allyson B.
East Brady, PA
I always had a hard time finding an oil-free cleanser that did not dry out my skin. Aveeno is a life-saver! I love it and won't be switching any time soon.
Danielle B.
Brighton, MA
Stings a little bit on the face, but mostly gentle. I do not think it worked very well for me, but I am also someone with cystic acne. Overall not to bad.
Jennifer G.
Centerville, UT
This is a great cleanser with just the right amount of acne medicine in it. My skin feels clean but not dried out like some acne products can make it feel.
Jenna M.
Lawrence, KS
I had high hopes, but after about a week, this cleaner made me break out terribly. I was so disappointed! Onto my continued search for the perfect cleanser
Juana  M.
I have been using this Aveeno clear complex foaming cleanser for almost a year, let me tell you. I am really happy and pleased about my clean smooth face.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??