BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Raleigh W.
Warner Robins, GA
This is far and away my favorite cleanser! It has a nice, light smell and completely takes off my makeup at the end of the day without being harsh or leaving my skin feeling too dry. I like that it really cleans my skin, but is still super gentle.
Suryeon D.
Hollywood, FL
Great product! It cleans my face softly! One pump enough for my whole face! My skin type is mix and this helps to clean off dirt and makeup! I have used it for 2 years already!
Kiana M.
Warren, MI
This is the only cleanser I use now. I've already purchased 6 bottles. It lasts for a month or two, which is pretty decent for two uses a day. It keeps my skin clear, even when I'm especially stressed, and it doesn't leave it dry. It's great!
Vicki C.
Howell, NJ
I use this everyday and it really does clear my skin. I finished the last of my bottle but then used cetaphil for a while. I broke out very badly and went back to my aveeno.
Caroline A.
Glenwood, IL
I love this cleanser! I have sensitive skin and it doesn't dry my skin out. I use it twice a day with some witch hazel and the moisturizer that comes with it. They also have the cleanser as a cream with exfoliating beads too! Love it too!
I didn't like this product at all. It didn't do anything for my skin and it made my skin feel heavy. Also, it seemed like I had to use a lot of this product to make it cover my full face completely.
Casey P.
Gainesville, GA
I use this cleanser daily and it has done wonders for my skin. It keeps it soft and helps keep my skin tone even. Would recommend this to anyone that is looking for a reasonably priced cleanser.
Karina L.
I really like this cleanser, it is really easy to use and to wash off your face since it's a foam. It won't leave residue and won't make my face feel tight. Love the scent and a little goes a long way. It help to dry my acne faster.
Lisa T.
I like it but don't because I feel like I have to use a lot each time just to get the amount of cleanser/foam that I need to adequately cleanse all makeup off of my face.
Yessenia E.
Rodeo, CA
Ive been using this for months! I have really good skin thanks to this cleanser. I love the way it feels on the skin. It leaves my face so soft. I rarely get breakouts.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??