BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Shannon B.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser 6 oz more...
Works amazing! Decent price for the size of the bottle only need one pump so I'm sure it'll last a while. Bought it at Walmart but I've seen it sold everywhere
Kathryn M.
Ypsilanti, MI
I really like this. My in-laws keep it in their guest shower and I use it every time I stay there (several times a month). It leaves my face clean and so soft!
Amber J.
Tucson, AZ
This stuff works so well! It doesn’t dry out my skin or cause breakouts. It is gentle enough but gets the job done well! All Aveeno products get an a+ from me.
Alexandra K.
Macomb, MI
I used this product every day and I have dry skin. Leave me feeling clean and blemish free but does leave my skin feeling a little sensitive from time to time.
Thu V.
I personally don't like this cleanser because it makes my face dry and patchy. It gives my face a few red and irritated spots which become pimples afterward.
Aranza P.
29445
Is a good body cream that leaves your skin soft and smooth with a pleasant smell for people who come to you can use it day or night to after removing makeup
Crystal M.
Peru, IL
I really like this cleanser, but it doesn't get makeup off well. That is the only downfall. It is a nice easy facial cleanser though. Use with a moisturizer.
Katey W.
Shelocta, PA
Liked this, but I didn't think my skin felt "cleaner" after using it. I enjoy a gentle exfoliant or something to give a rejuvenating effect to my face wash.
Lauren M.
Brick, NJ
This moisturizer works wonders - it cleans without being too harsh on my sensitive skin and doesn't leave my face feeling dried out like other cleansers do.
Sandy S.
La Place, LA
This products helps very well for acne, leaves my skin feeling refreshed and clean. I highly recommend this product. Especially for acne prone and oily skin.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??