BY AVEENO

Helps prevent breakouts.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

• Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser Have anyone ob...1 Answers
  • Is this good for acne?3 Answers
  • How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired wi...1 Answers
Katie S.
Marietta, OH
I tried this out of nowhere. I had never really tried Aveeno products before. My acne is better than it used to be, but still could be better so I was looking for a good cleanser. moat cleansers are too harsh on my skin and end up breaking me out more. With this, I just use a pump or two, depending on how much makeup I have on. It removes my makeup well and keeps my face clear! It's also seemed to help tone my complexion a little. I hope the longer I use it, the more results I see!
Kaitlyn E.
Salisbury, MD
I don't feel like it really helped with my complexion but it did make me feel super clean and fancy. I haven't used it for too long so maybe in time it will help.
Sheena M.
Weatherford
First of all, I love the whole aveeno line. I have never been disappointed by a product. I love this cleanser because it keeps my skin clear and doesn’t dry me out in the process.
Brianna M.
Perrysburg, OH
I first tried this because my mom gave it to me but when i tried it i was amzed at how soothing and soft it is and how great my skin felt after just the first time. Thisstuff is my best friend when it comes to keeping my face clean and fresh and smooth and i gaurentee if you don't have it and you do purchas it you will love it and if not you just don't like soft clean clear skin. i would totally recommend this to anyone who asked me what they should use as a faciall cleanser.
Claudette S.
I've always had iffy skin, so when CVS didn't have my Purpose cleanser that my dermatologist recommended me, I was hesitant to try the Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser. Since I switched, I haven't gone back. I love how gentle and powerful it is--it basically dissolves all my makeup without drying or tugging my skin. Just one or two pumps is enough to feel fresh and clean--no weird films or residue. The fact that it's packed with salicylic acid is a definite bonus!
Kennia O.
Winnemucca, NV
My favorite face wash cleanser! I been using it forever and it's the only cleanser I love specially cus I have super sensitive skin and this product is one of the only cleansers that don’t irritate my skin! It has definitely helped my skin so much throughout the years! I can’t go one day without it. It makes a huge difference in my skin and It leaves my face feeling so clean and soft! As soon as I feel like I'm starting to break out I use it and I can definitely feel and see the difference the next day! Highly recommend this to everyone! ❤️️
Millisa B.
Elmont
Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also!
Breanne R.
N Las Vegas, NV
Aveeno is a great product if your skin is prone to dryness and itchiness. My skin is incredibly sensitive so I have to be very mindful of what I put on it, especially regarding my face. Aveeno hasn't failed me yet. The reason I didn't give 5 stars is because it does make my face a bit dry. I use this in the shower and when I get out, I have to put some type of facial moisturizer on before my skin gets irritated. Overall though, great product and really does the trick.
Lilia H.
The aveeno clear complexion foaming cleanser it's oil and soap free. This is great for people who has sensitive skin and a few blemishes. I don't think it will work great for people who has think and oily skin with a lot of blackheads
Kate L.
The Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser is gentle on the skin and makes my face so soft. Definitely a winner in my book - it smells great and doesn't make me break out (and for a good price, too).
Influenster M.
Brenda p.
Is it foamy?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.