BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Lauren d.
Atlanta, GA
Love this cleanser! Very affordable. I love how the soft foam feels on my face. It keeps my skin clear without drying it out, as it is very gentle. In fact, it seems to make my skin even softer. I 100% recommend this cleanser.
Madison U.
Frisco, TX
This product made my skin feel smooth, fresh, and tightened! I loved waking up in the morning and looking like I got in a time machine. I could go in the morning without make up because it did work while I was sleeping!
Lauren Z.
Bethlehem, PA
I love using this in the middle of the day when I feel like I need to freshen up my face but don't want to go through a full skin care routine it helps control my oil while not leaving my face dry
chelsey y.
It was a pretty good moisturizer it worked on my face I used it Untill i found my ponds moisturizer I did repurchase it it definitely is worth it for the price.
Taylor M.
This cleanser is gentle and easy to use daily. It kept my skin clear and feeling great. Definitely give it a try if you are looking for a gentle face cleanser.
Hannah Y.
FPO, AE
I purchased this on impulse and am really happy I did. I've always felt I had an uneven skin tone and I feel like this really helps even it out and clear it up.
Lauren J.
Austin, TX
This is the only face wash that works with my sensitive skin. I love how soft it makes my skin after using. People have notice how much healthier my skin looks.
Alex C.
This is a good foaming cleanser however I did not see a difference in it helping my acne. The type of acne I have does not improve with use of salicylic acid.
Kathryn M.
Ypsilanti, MI
I really like this. My in-laws keep it in their guest shower and I use it every time I stay there (several times a month). It leaves my face clean and so soft!
Amber J.
Tucson, AZ
This stuff works so well! It doesn’t dry out my skin or cause breakouts. It is gentle enough but gets the job done well! All Aveeno products get an a+ from me.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??