Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Laura K.
Chantilly, VA
I really like this product. It goes on very smoothly and has a light, creamy texture. Feels wonderful on the skin. I also like the scent - light & clean; not overpowering in the least.
Nhung N.
Oklahoma City, OK
I wasn't sure about the product when i first got it because of the foam but after using it for weeks, it became a routine. it really helped me, i love this product.
Becca G.
Laotto, IN
This product is great for all skin types but is especially nice for those who have sensitive skin. It is gentle but still getting that deep cleanse that I need for occasional breakouts.
Pangkou V.
Anchorage, AK
I use all three cleansers...not exactly sure in which to use first, but I have been using the pads to wipe off make-up and then use the cleanser at night. And another one in the morning. Been working pretty well.
Angel K.
Covington, GA
This product has helped me with blemishes and breakouts. It leaves my skin feeling clean and smooth. However, you must team it up with the Aveeno skin moisturizer,
Sveta M.
North Port, FL
I used this a lot when I got redness in my cheeks every morning. It really helps with evening out the tone. It's really gentle, I have sensitive dry skin and this felt so nice.
Monica F.
Not generally a fan of foaming cleansers, but I am a fan of this line so I tried it and it was totally fine! The foam wasn't over the top and it got my makeup of effectively.
Iman J.
Palisades Park, NJ
The Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser is amazing. I use this product every night after taking off my makeup. My skin is left feeling super clean and not over dry.
Steph P.
Cranbury, NJ
Not my absolute favorite. I felt like my face became oily quite quickly after use. I also didn't think one pump lathered enough for me, so I used up the pump quite quick.
Grace F.
Portland, OR
I have oily skin and I feel like this product really dried my skin out. It didn't really help in keeping my skin clear. The consistency is okay and the smell is fresh.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??