BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Ashley L.
Terrebonne,OR
This works well as it is not so rough on my face. My skin is sensitive so the foam doesn't scratch up my skin like other brands do with the little soap balls in them
Crystal S.
I used this cleanser for about a month and I didn't see any changes in my skin. I like how it didn't have that squeaky clean sound like some cleanser do to your skin.
Kristy H.
Gainesville , VA
Love Aveeno skin care! Very moisturizing and gentle on my skin, while cleaning up the day's grime and dirt off my skin. Most gentle cleanser I have used for my face.
Yesenia C.
Goshen, IN
It took me years to find a good face wash and I just want to say that this is it! My skin is acne-prone and very sensitive, all other face washes would make my skin worse. This cleanser made my skin clearer and brighter!
Amber P.
Jacksonville, NC
For the price this a great cleanser. It started clearing up my face within a few days! I really have no complaints. One of my favorite besides the high end products!
Anna B.
Staten Island, NY
I love all aveeno products. They work so great on my dry skin. This product I came across cause my brother bought it and I ran out of my face wash. And I loved it!
Tanya M.
Newcastle, WY
My skin is extremely sensitive so I picked this up to give it a try. It seems to be gentle enough, and cleans great! My skin feels clean and refreshed after using!
Catie D.
Saint Louis, MO
My all-time favorite facial cleanser! I use this every day! The pump keeps me from using too much at once, and the gentle foam is just right for my dry skin. LOVE!
Mona C.
This is a great cleaner. It is very gentle and cleans away all of the makeup on your face. I love the foaming aspect because I feel like it really cleans my skin.
Janice C.
Plano, TX
It's not very strong for those who have severe acne, and it is more of a moisturizer than a cleanser. But however, it will leave your skin squeaky clean and you will feel very refreshed.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??