BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Martha M.
I really like this product I buy it a lot when I go to the store. Is just that this product doesn't make my skin feel oily like other products that I used to buy
daisy e.
Potomac, MD
Just starting using it after trying to use less harsh product on my face and got to say I'm not disapointed , it helped me have less breakout and my skin looks clearer and healthier.
natalie p.
Cincinnati, OH
This cleanser is really, really gentle. I was afraid that it wouldn't work since I'm used to acidity or exfoliation in my facial washes... but it works wonderfully for my skin.
Macy Y.
Green Bay, WI
I barely have any acne. But when I do, I come right to this. It's my go to when I have bad face days?. Hopefully you can relate. But I really love and recommend this product
Trista S.
Cody, Wy
The Clear Complexion line I've been using for over ten years. However lately it has not been liking me or my clothes because it has bleached many shirts with the ingredients.
Fiona W.
Arlington, VA
I have generally low maintenance skin but was noticing an uneven texture I wasn't used to. I purchased this particular Aveeno product and really like how effective it is!
Nicole S.
Omaha, NE
This product works great! Leaves your skin feeling fresh, clean, soft. This is the only product I have ever used that has an actual FOAMING cleanser in it!! Loved it.
Influenster M.
I love Aveeno's Daily Moisturizing Lotion, so I thought that it wouldn't hurt to give this product a try. I was so wrong. Their foaming cleanser is *so not* for me.
Olivia S.
Wichita, KS
Every time I try this cleanser my face breaks out in a rash. I have never had a problem with sensitive skin or a reaction similar to this prior to this product.
I'm unsure about this product. I've been using it daily for 2 weeks now and don't see any improvement with breakouts. It does a good job of removing makeup though.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??