BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Sveta M.
North Port, FL
I used this a lot when I got redness in my cheeks every morning. It really helps with evening out the tone. It's really gentle, I have sensitive dry skin and this felt so nice.
Monica F.
Not generally a fan of foaming cleansers, but I am a fan of this line so I tried it and it was totally fine! The foam wasn't over the top and it got my makeup of effectively.
Iman J.
Palisades Pk, NJ
The Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser is amazing. I use this product every night after taking off my makeup. My skin is left feeling super clean and not over dry.
Steph P.
Cranbury, NJ
Not my absolute favorite. I felt like my face became oily quite quickly after use. I also didn't think one pump lathered enough for me, so I used up the pump quite quick.
Kristina V.
Brooklyn, NY
It's my morning cleanser. It's gentle and really cleans the face. I sometimes use it to take off my makeup and it doesn't burn my eyes. Overall great face wash. Good for someone with mild acne
Grace F.
Portland, OR
I have oily skin and I feel like this product really dried my skin out. It didn't really help in keeping my skin clear. The consistency is okay and the smell is fresh.
Alex H.
Minneapolis, MN
I really like this as a summer face cleanser. The f oam is not drying (which I sometimes find to be an issue with foams) but is gentle on my sensitive skin and clears the grime from my face.
Megan F.
One of my favorite facial cleansers. I mostly use this product at night and i love the way it leaves my skin feeling. I never have to worry about my face drying out.
Kaitlyn R.
Hilliard, OH
This cleanser worked well enough, but I'm a personal fan of the little beads in facial cleansers that really help clean your pores and give you that fresh feeling.
Vic L.
I really love this face wash! It makes my skin SUPER soft felling great! It is also very gentle so I don't find it to burn my eyes because I also use it when I'm washing off my makeup!
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??