BY AVEENO #52 in Facial Cleansers

Helps prevent breakouts.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

• Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser Have anyone ob...1 Answers
  • Is this good for acne?2 Answers
  • How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired wi...1 Answers
Andrea R.
Kissimmee
Good cleanser not all that great leaves my skin feel very dry after every wash . If your using once in a while then it's great but I don't recommend for everyday use.
Janetta C.
This product is great for sensitive skin. Since it is a foam it is very gentle, but it is still very effective. It also removes makeup very well and leaves the face feeling nice and clean.
Jasmine B.
Hartland
The foam makes it easier to use with a skin brush and I love how clean my skin feels afterwards. I definitely feel like my breakouts have lessened since I've started using that product.
Samantha M.
Bensalem, PA
I grab for this cleanser when I need to feel clean quick. It's easy to use, doesn't aggravate my skin, and leaves it feeling refreshed. I use it about half the week.
Lindsey B.
Lodi , CA
This worked great for me for a long time. I had to switch when I had my daughter because I was breaking out. I alway bought at Target. I loved that it wasn't too pricy. Totally recommend this product. If it wasn't for my skin change I would have continued to use it.
Skylah M.
My mom has been using this product for a while now and so am I I have seen good results but then I stopped and tried something new because it began to break me out
Rachel V.
Rcho Sta Marg, CA
Love love love this foam. It's the perfect morning cleanser and it's very light on the skin. I like it because it doesn't feel like it's leaving any residue on the skin after washing.
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
Love this foaming face wash. I use it often during summer time. When my face has had some sun I like the gentleness of the foam. And my daughter lives using it...
Jayme W.
Third time purchasing this cleanser! My skin is very sensitive and acne prone and it has helped my acne!! Give it a couple months and stick to a consistent routine and it works well!
Shannon T.
I've been using this since high school. It's gentle enough not to dry out my face, but still strong enough to get my waterproof make up off. I've ran out and tried using a different product and immediately noticed breakouts. It took awhile to clear up after going back to the Aveeno, but I've stuck with it ever since. For travel purposes, I put this in a smaller bottle that didn't foam but I'm not sure what happened but it made my face dry and super scaly. Also great to clean beauty blenders with.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Brenda p.
Is it foamy?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.