Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Janice C.
Plano, TX
It's not very strong for those who have severe acne, and it is more of a moisturizer than a cleanser. But however, it will leave your skin squeaky clean and you will feel very refreshed.
Heather F.
Meriden, CT
I use the Aveeno clear complexion face lotion every day so I thought this would work good. However, my face did not feel clean after using it I was better off using neutrogena face wash with the aveeno lotion after
Alyssa A.
Fort Sill, OK
This is the fist Aveeno face wash I've used and I like it. It does the job...takes off my makeup, keeps skin feeling fresh, and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin!
Gaby D.
If looking for a cleanser and not a makeup remover then this is the best product for that. It is gentle and does leave your skin a bit clearer however I wanted a remover so I stopped using. Aveeno is a great brand.
Jennifer L.
New Albany, IN
I used this for about a month. at first, it worked really well, after about 2 weeks it started to really dry my skin out. I do have pretty sensitive skin though...
Melissa G.
Longmont, CO
I love that this product foams! It's great and smells wonderful! A little on the pricey side, so I don't purchase it unless I find it on sale, but it's a great buy!
Christina L.
Cottage Grove, MN
Decent cleanser - a bit too harsh for my dry skin, leaves me feeling a little bit "squeaky" after a wash so I know it's stripping a bit too much moisture for me.
Angela L.
Eaton Rapids, MI
This is not a bad cleanser by any means. I happen to have very dry skin and this isn't good for dry skin. If you have oily/combination skin, this would be great.
Crystal S.
This literally is my holy grail face wash. It evened out my skin tone, and even my dark circles as crazy as it sounds. It also leaves my face feeling super soft. After I use it, I follow up with the Aveeno Positively Radiant Moisturizer. Works magic!
Taylor Kusseling K.
Herndon, VA
I use this every morning and every night and it makes my face feel amazing. It cleared my skin up too, and I have pretty hard to clear up skin. Everything about this product is great
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??