BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Jeanell W.
Denham Springs, LA
I really wanted to like this, but it is kind of a miss for me. I do feel that initially it made my skin feel clean and fresh, however it left behind almost a film on the skin and didn't feel fully clean after a few minutes.
Katie
Allison Park, PA
I have fairly oily skin and this works great on me! i use it day and night with the aveeno daily moisurizer and i think it does a great job reducing any redness i have eliminating oil and breakouts without drying out my skin
Rachel G.
Macon, GA
I use Aveeno in conjunction with my Dove bar soap to wash my face. Dove clears out the impurities and Avenno fades all my dark spots or scarring. It works beautifully!
Gabrielle U.
Bayonne, NJ
I use this as my everyday face wash!! It is very gentle and has no harsh chemicals that will cause you to breakout or clog your pores. The foaming aspect is great!
Laura K.
Chantilly, VA
I really like this product. It goes on very smoothly and has a light, creamy texture. Feels wonderful on the skin. I also like the scent - light & clean; not overpowering in the least.
Nhung N.
Oklahoma City, OK
I wasn't sure about the product when i first got it because of the foam but after using it for weeks, it became a routine. it really helped me, i love this product.
Becca G.
Laotto, IN
This product is great for all skin types but is especially nice for those who have sensitive skin. It is gentle but still getting that deep cleanse that I need for occasional breakouts.
I use it everyday and it really does make your skin feel clean without feeling squeaky. It leaves my skin feeling clean but still moisturizing. I highly recommend.
Angel K.
Covington, GA
This product has helped me with blemishes and breakouts. It leaves my skin feeling clean and smooth. However, you must team it up with the Aveeno skin moisturizer,
Pangkou V.
Anchorage, AK
I use all three cleansers...not exactly sure in which to use first, but I have been using the pads to wipe off make-up and then use the cleanser at night. And another one in the morning. Been working pretty well.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??