BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Monica M.
Huntsville, TX
I recently bought this product, and I love it. It doesn't dry out my skin after, although I still do apply a moisturizer afterwards. Great on sensitive skin, and has helped even my skin within a couple of weeks! There's no harsh smell either. Still using not through with it so I gave it 4 stars, but no complaints so far!
Sherlock C.
I picked up this cleanser because I heard Aveeno is very gentle with the skin and I have sensitive skin. I liked it because it was lightweight, felt super gentle, and didn't dry out my face like other acne-focused cleansers do.  It also had a very pleasant clean smell. I will say that it wasn't as effective as other cleansers at clearing up my face, but nevertheless I enjoyed it because it felt very natural.
Cateline U.
I have been using this product for about 2 weeks now. It was not too high in price and a little will go a long way. It works very well for my skin and it doesn't try out my face. It makes my face feel very smooth and I really like the foaming effect. I have a hard time finding face wash products that actually work me and I have finally found this one that does work. I will for sure be continuing to use this product.
Darla H.
Paris, TX
I love aveeno products and I had hopes when I purchased this face cleanser I too would love it. I wanted to love it. But my face wouldn't allow it. I made my acne swell and hurt and I blamed it on "purging" but I didn't want to go through the pain of that. I've used other Cleansers that didn't do that to my face and my face always felt refreshed and cleansed. The aveeno customer care center was very helpful with my complaint!
Keterah N.
Hardy, KY
I just started using this product yesterday and it made my skin feel itchy. I didn't pay any mind to it and used it again and it broke my entire face out in a rash and set it on fire. Not sure what's in it that caused it, but definitely not for my sensitive skin like it says. Wouldn't recommend.
Jamie M.
I love how lightweight this product is!  You only need one pump to wash your entire face, and it lathers up really well.  It is super soft on the skin and easy to rinse off.  Leaves the skin oil and blemish free.
Yuri H.
Bronx, NY
I like this cleanser. it is non greasy and it cleans well. I like the fact that it does not smell or leave residue in
your face. The product is not pricey compare with with other products I had use
in the past. I really like the product overall, I recommended to my friends.
Jennifer P.
This is a really good cleanser. My problem is that I have oily skin that is prone to dryness. I am very wary of trying out a lot of cleansers because they tend to irritate my skin a lot. Aveeno is very gentle and I liked the way the cleanser foamed, it made my skin feel very soft and clean afterwards. It's a good cleanser to slap on in the mornings in the shower.
Emily T.
Houston
This is lightweight cleanser that saves me the hassle of foaming up my cleanser on my hand before using. The actual usage feels very gentle, however, after you are done, it leaves a slightly drying feeling. This is not a big problem since I use moisturizer. After buying it in a set, I have already repurchased this cleanser by itself many times. Would recommend.
Keilyn A.
Los Angeles, CA
I have acne prone, combination dry skin that's also sensitive. I have problems with cleansers drying out my skin badly, so I was hoping that this one would be gentle enough to cleanse my skin without drying it out. Unfortunately, it dried my skin out a lot and didn't do anything to reduce my acne. I give it two stars because it did cleanse my skin nicely.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??