BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Angela L.
Eaton Rapids, MI
This is not a bad cleanser by any means. I happen to have very dry skin and this isn't good for dry skin. If you have oily/combination skin, this would be great.
Heather F.
Meriden, CT
I use the Aveeno clear complexion face lotion every day so I thought this would work good. However, my face did not feel clean after using it I was better off using neutrogena face wash with the aveeno lotion after
Jennifer L.
New Albany, IN
I used this for about a month. at first, it worked really well, after about 2 weeks it started to really dry my skin out. I do have pretty sensitive skin though...
Melissa G.
Longmont, CO
I love that this product foams! It's great and smells wonderful! A little on the pricey side, so I don't purchase it unless I find it on sale, but it's a great buy!
Alyssa A.
Fort Sill, OK
This is the fist Aveeno face wash I've used and I like it. It does the job...takes off my makeup, keeps skin feeling fresh, and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin!
Taylor Kusseling K.
Herndon, VA
I use this every morning and every night and it makes my face feel amazing. It cleared my skin up too, and I have pretty hard to clear up skin. Everything about this product is great
Katie H.
Leavenworth , KS
I use this daily. I like how gentle it is on my skin, doesn't burn, and cleans face well. It has almost no smell which is great too. I use it in the shower and easily washes off.
Jacqueline B.
South Jordan, UT
I suffer from moderate adult acne and I also have very sensitive skin. This wash really helped clear up my acne and it was not harsh on my skin! I loved the smell as well. Great buy!
Raleigh W.
Warner Robins, GA
This is far and away my favorite cleanser! It has a nice, light smell and completely takes off my makeup at the end of the day without being harsh or leaving my skin feeling too dry. I like that it really cleans my skin, but is still super gentle.
Kacee W.
Saint George, UT
I was told to use this product because I have oily skin, unfortunately all it did was make that worse. It was mild and didn't irritate my skin, but wasn't right for my skin type.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??