BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Nancy A.
If you want a clean face this does the job. It does leave my skin a little dry, I don't see it doing anything more than just cleaning my face. I'm sure soap and water would do the same job as this. I wished it work but it doesn't do much for me.
Sara M.
Lynnwood, WA
Used this when my mom had it to help with my acne. It worked to keep her small amount of acne clear, but it really did nothing for me. It didn't give me more acne, but it did nothing for the existing breakouts.
Jessica F.
This product works nicely but I go through it so quickly because the pumps are so small! I have to pump it five or six times to get enough product to actually lather my whole face.
Marie C.
Norton, OH
Absolutely my favorite face wash. I have super oily, acne prone, and sensitive skin. This is the only thing that keeps the breakouts to a minimum and my face feeling fresh and clean
Tara L.
Fairbanks, AK
I go back and forth between cleansers. Avenue products are always a product I come back to. It's affordable and provides good results. I used the moisturizer along with the cleanser.
Gillian C.
Portland, Or
As far as acne focused cleansers go, this one is fairly gentle. I have relatively sensitive skin (but still get blackheads and breakouts), and there is no redness or irritation after use.
Leah P.
Newland, NC
I used to use this as I was first hitting puberty and my face was getting slighty greasy. It worked for a while then I had to move on to something more powerful. I would recommend this to someone that has normal skin and little acne problems.
Dominique B.
I have been using this product twice a day for over two years now and it has never failed me. It doesn't have a burning tingle like most cleansers and it leaves your face feeling nice and gently refreshed.
Maggie J.
Richmond, KY
During most day to day activities, I don't ware make-up. For those days this has been a prefect choice of face washes. It's nice and gentle on my skin, not leaving it dry at all.
Briana R.
Lancaster, PA
I buy foaming cleansers for days when my active acne is too painful to use an exfoliating scrub. This one is pretty similar to other ones I've used. Gentle on irritated skin.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??