BY AVEENO

Helps prevent breakouts.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

• Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser Have anyone ob...1 Answers
  • Is this good for acne?3 Answers
  • How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired wi...1 Answers
Selena J.
Panorama City
This product is amazing not only does it lighting your skin but it leaves your face looking at it best , nice and clean not to mention it’s best before your everyday makeup look !
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
Emily Z.
So so gentle and great for all skin types. No gross smell and my skin felt really clean after use. Only thing I will say is that it's a little pricey for a drug store cleaner but it works well and it's ingredients aren't harsh so I don't mind.
Kea M.
I wasn't sure about the form of this product being that I really thought it was going to be a waste! Although I was wrong! I really did enjoy this product as a pick me up kind of cleanser. I wouldn't use this on a daily basis but to switch things up from your normal cleanser it is okay.
Brandy L.
San Antonio, TX
This helps keep my face soft and helps the redness from a breakout minimize. I have noticed it does help with acne but not with my hormonal break outs. I also use the moisturizer daily
Sarah C.
Fremont, CA
My skin is very acne-prone and sensitive at the same time. I've used tons of other cleansers before, and this is the only product that's worked for me. It doesn't make me break out, and it doesn't leave my skin dry either. Other cleansers would just leave me with even more pimples and really dry spots that my skin would crack because of the benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid. This one is effective as it has salicylic acid yet it's not overdrying to my skin. I've been using this for about 2 years. It's the only facial cleanser I recommend to anyone because it's both effective and very affordable.
Nabeeha   K.
Plano, TX
I loved this cleanser when I first started it but after a while, my skin started to become dry and I had to stop using it. I have combination skin and some acne FYI but I did not use any other product except for this cleanser and a moisturizer
Jennifer G.
Santa Ana, CA
This cleanser is so good for oily skin and it’s safe for sensitive skin. It’s very gentle and good for your skincare routine. It is very good for daily use I highly recommended it.
Rinoa C.
Gaithersburg , MD
I'm currently using all those facial creams and washes and its really effective specially its summer my face don't get dry that much specially the facial wash, my face is really smooth
Amanda D.
I use this cleanser twice a day. It is gentle but gets all my makeup off. It is not drying or irritating and doesn't leave any residue. Best of all it is in most retail stores and is a good price.
Influenster M.
Brenda p.
Is it foamy?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.