BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Shannon M.
Oakdale, NY
I use a different product usually at night but keep this in my shower. It doesn't burn or hurt my extremely sensitive skin and doesn't leave me too dry like a lot of complexion cleansers
Amber P.
Jacksonville, NC
For the price this a great cleanser. It started clearing up my face within a few days! I really have no complaints. One of my favorite besides the high end products!
Kristy H.
Gainesville, VA
Love Aveeno skin care! Very moisturizing and gentle on my skin, while cleaning up the day's grime and dirt off my skin. Most gentle cleanser I have used for my face.
Janice C.
Plano, TX
It's not very strong for those who have severe acne, and it is more of a moisturizer than a cleanser. But however, it will leave your skin squeaky clean and you will feel very refreshed.
Catie D.
Saint Louis, MO
My all-time favorite facial cleanser! I use this every day! The pump keeps me from using too much at once, and the gentle foam is just right for my dry skin. LOVE!
Anna B.
Staten Island, NY
I love all aveeno products. They work so great on my dry skin. This product I came across cause my brother bought it and I ran out of my face wash. And I loved it!
Tanya M.
Newcastle, WY
My skin is extremely sensitive so I picked this up to give it a try. It seems to be gentle enough, and cleans great! My skin feels clean and refreshed after using!
Mona C.
This is a great cleaner. It is very gentle and cleans away all of the makeup on your face. I love the foaming aspect because I feel like it really cleans my skin.
Elizabeth R.
I had to switch to a different product before I finished the bottle. It wasn't strong enough to cut the oil on my skin and did virtually nothing to remove makeup.
Crystal S.
This literally is my holy grail face wash. It evened out my skin tone, and even my dark circles as crazy as it sounds. It also leaves my face feeling super soft. After I use it, I follow up with the Aveeno Positively Radiant Moisturizer. Works magic!
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??