BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Vishal G.
Saint Cloud, MN
This cleanser is one of the best although it is a drugstore brand. Really brightens skin, cleans and foams well without over-drying and is good for sensitive skin too.
Nichole S.
Pasco, WA
This "Clear Complexion" didn't work for my oily/acne-prone skin after a while. It seemed to work at first, but then my zits seemed to have come back with a vengeance.
Yesenia C.
Goshen, IN
It took me years to find a good face wash and I just want to say that this is it! My skin is acne-prone and very sensitive, all other face washes would make my skin worse. This cleanser made my skin clearer and brighter!
Rebekah S.
Mannington, WV
I really like this cleanser. I have sensitive skin, and I had a hard time finding a face wash that was gentle enough. This stuff is. I could tell my skin was softer after a couple uses, and after using it about two weeks it really evened out my complexion.
Ashley L.
Terrebonne,OR
This works well as it is not so rough on my face. My skin is sensitive so the foam doesn't scratch up my skin like other brands do with the little soap balls in them
Crystal S.
I used this cleanser for about a month and I didn't see any changes in my skin. I like how it didn't have that squeaky clean sound like some cleanser do to your skin.
Tiffany B.
I love the active natural ingredients along with the tiny beads you find which actually make you feel clean. I never have issue with my skin when using this cleanser.
taylor d.
Mesa, AZ
Bought this about 10 days ago and i love it. great for acne and blemishes. has sasylic acid so does well. try it yourself . i got it at walmart in a set with the mousturizer and it was 20 dollars and they're a good size
brenda a.
In only 2weeks I notice that my skin is not breaking out as much and it also help cure the breakouts that I already had. In addition I really like that is very foamy.
Shannon M.
Oakdale, NY
I use a different product usually at night but keep this in my shower. It doesn't burn or hurt my extremely sensitive skin and doesn't leave me too dry like a lot of complexion cleansers
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??