BY AVEENO

Helps prevent breakouts.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

• Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser Have anyone ob...1 Answers
  • Is this good for acne?3 Answers
  • How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired wi...1 Answers
Chelsea B.
Tucson , AZ
Great cleanser to use daily, because it does not dry your skin out. I have fairly oily skin and this does the job! The pump allows you use a little bit of product, which goes a long way.
Bethany R.
Hudsonville
This face wash is very gentle on skin. Worked well for my acne. I have skin that dries out easily in the winter and can get more greasy in the summer and I felt like this helped to keep my skin fairly well balanced.
Ruth P.
Gainesville
This is the best cleanser I've ever used and I've struggled with acne my whole life. It's calmed down my breakouts and this specific container is great to travel with. It's not expensive so I recommend it to everyone
Morgan S.
This cleaner is nice. It leaves my skin feeling soft and  clean with a nice mild scent. It is very foamy and laters nice. However, it is not the best March for my skin and although it gets it clean it doesn't help clear my breakouts and I haven't bought it in awhile.
Ashley Y.
Parma
This has quickly become my new favorite acne wash. I have very sensitive skin so normally products with SA irritate my skin so bad. Not this wash! And my acne has significantly reduced!
Alyssa K.
I love Aveeno products because I have super sensitive skin. This foaming cleanser is great! It gently cleanses the skin, leaving your face soft and smooth, and will leave you feeling refreshed.
Crystal C.
I love this product. It is a lightweight cleanser. I have combination skin and this works perfect. It doesn't make my skin oily or dry it out. It keeps it clean and clear of break outs.
Sabrina M.
I've been using this lately and can already see a difference. It is helping smooth my skin and even my complexion. It's also gentle on the skin which is great if you have sensitive skin.
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
This is a great subtle cleanser for days I don’t wear much make up or none at all. I use it often in the shower when I have plenty of water their to rinse off any extra make up from my day.
Arlene C.
It helped prevent Anymore pimples but it didn't get rid of acne
It wasn't pricey or cheap it was in between its Affordable it was pretty
Effective on prevention of pimples im not entirely sure if I'd buy this in the future it came in with a moisturizer
A tinted moisturizerand a foaming cleanser.
Influenster M.
Brenda p.
Manteca, CA
Is it foamy?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.