Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Stefanie B.
Denair, CA
I have never found a facial cleanser I like better. I am in bottle number 7, and I keep coming back to it. It keeps my pimples at bay but doesn't strip my skin. Love, love, love!
Staci M.
Oklahoma City, OK
My husband and I both love this product. We both have dry skin, sensitive skin with occasional break outs. When we use this there are no breakouts. We can't live without it!
Kathryn P.
I like the foaming aspect of this, it makes the cleanser feel refreshing but not harsh or heavy. I also have very sensitive skin, and this didn't irritate it which was nice.
Genesis B.
Madison, NJ
Super gentle. Not overdrying. Removes all of the water proof makeup successfully. But, you have to use more than one pump for it to cover your whole face. 3-4 pumps is best.
Lauren W.
Tabernacle, NJ
I love this cleanser. For my type of skin (sensitive, dry, and not acne prone) it works wonders. I feel smooth and clean afterwards with no irritation. BUT, I do think for a person with oily/ acne prone skin, this may not be the product for you since it is not a very deep clean.
Kimberly C.
Pilot Point, TX
It works pretty well. But I am just not a fan of the foaming cleansers. It almost feels as if I need to use more than necessary. I think I am a cream cleanser type of girl.
Ashley L.
Macomb, MI
If only it came in a bigger size. It is a truly great product. It's not over drying and it gets the job done. I appreciate this brand because it's perfect for sensation skin.
Carie D.
My go-to every night to wash away the day. It removes the grime but not the moisture my skin needs. The fact that is helps keep my skin clear is a bonus. I love this product!
Patricia D.
Adelphi, MD
I used this product briefly because when I did use it I noticed it made my skin very dry and red. If they could have a sensitive formula than would definitely purchase again.
Rayann C.
Pittsburgh, PA
I've jus started using this product last week and so far it's amazing! Honestly! It's soothing and lathers well. It also keeps my face feeling smooth and clean. I love it! !
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??