BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Tina Y.
Marlton, NJ
Doesn't over dry my skin which I love. A lot of cleansers make my skin super dry and flaky after use because I have sensitive skin. Super gentle and my face feels clean.
Yvette L.
Lives up to the name clear complexion! I love that it cleans my face well though remains fairly gentle on my skin. Has done well in keep my face clear and free blemishes
Morgan M.
Peoria, AZ
I use this foaming cleanser and the exfoliating wipes through aveeno! And I love them! I have been searching for a product to help my acne and this has done the trick!
Katie B.
Corpus Christi, TX
This cleanser doesn't do anything for me. It will get the job done if it's all you have in the house but I don't feel like it REALLY cleans my face at all. I think it is because it is a foam..I feel like it just sits on the skin. It's just not the product for me.
Vishal G.
Saint Cloud, MN
This cleanser is one of the best although it is a drugstore brand. Really brightens skin, cleans and foams well without over-drying and is good for sensitive skin too.
Nichole S.
Pasco, WA
This "Clear Complexion" didn't work for my oily/acne-prone skin after a while. It seemed to work at first, but then my zits seemed to have come back with a vengeance.
Nadia B.
This cleanser wasn't really special in my opinion. I used it every morning and evening, with little to no difference in my complexion. It still felt oily and unclean.
Rose R.
Holland, MA
Love my aveeno! I really feel like my skin just glows after I wash my face! I have sensitive skin and I'm not left with blotchy red skin like with some other brands!
Ashley P.
I love Aveeno products and I love that this cleanser is a foam not a lotion. The foam makes my skin feel really clean and moisturized and helps with my complexion too!
Dainy C.
Jersey City, NJ
I like this product because its a very light cleanser. It's not to ruff on the skin but yet it's not like your just washing your face with water. It does give good results if you have light acne but I wouldn't say it's the best product to get rid of all your acne
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??