Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Leah P.
Newland, NC
I used to use this as I was first hitting puberty and my face was getting slighty greasy. It worked for a while then I had to move on to something more powerful. I would recommend this to someone that has normal skin and little acne problems.
Briana R.
Lancaster, PA
I buy foaming cleansers for days when my active acne is too painful to use an exfoliating scrub. This one is pretty similar to other ones I've used. Gentle on irritated skin.
Jonna F.
Jamestown, NY
So i have really oily skin and breakouts from it. I was looking for something that would clean deep but not dry my face out and this did it. It helped my break out but made my skin look pretty and clean!
Carlee P.
Oakwood , GA
It took a little bit after using it to actually clear blemishes. This product leaves your skin feeling soft and touchable which I love. I feel refreshed after using it and I would recommend it someone.
Lauren W.
Tabernacle, NJ
I love this cleanser. For my type of skin (sensitive, dry, and not acne prone) it works wonders. I feel smooth and clean afterwards with no irritation. BUT, I do think for a person with oily/ acne prone skin, this may not be the product for you since it is not a very deep clean.
Elizabeth R.
Socorro, TX
I recently add this produc to my night beauty routine and I really like it, I have oily skin so it work very good on my face without drying it, it removes all oils, and makeup.
Jazmin M.
I LOVE these aveeno products i get a lot of breakouts, and this certainly gets the job done for me. I have tried so many products and i have finally found the one. The only down side a little too pricey but i mean what acne treatment isn't
Dakota L.
Brookport, IL
This is actually my current cleanser and I have used it before. I really do feel like it helps clear my skin without drying it out. It's wonderful! Smells nice and does its job.
Hallie A.
Smithfield, RI
I've been using this for years and love it! I typically use it before I shower to wash my face and remove make up- which it is awesome at. Seriously it is so good at removing most eye makeup and doesn't sting eyes at all. This is hard to come by. Its very gentle and a great daily wash.
Kelly B.
Havertown, PA
I love this cleanser It very nice and I like how foaming it is!!!! A little goes a very long way!! I only use about a half pump everyday and it usually lasts me about 4-6 months
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??