BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Maggie J.
Richmond, KY
During most day to day activities, I don't ware make-up. For those days this has been a prefect choice of face washes. It's nice and gentle on my skin, not leaving it dry at all.
Gillian C.
Portland, Or
As far as acne focused cleansers go, this one is fairly gentle. I have relatively sensitive skin (but still get blackheads and breakouts), and there is no redness or irritation after use.
Leah P.
Newland, NC
I used to use this as I was first hitting puberty and my face was getting slighty greasy. It worked for a while then I had to move on to something more powerful. I would recommend this to someone that has normal skin and little acne problems.
Dominique B.
I have been using this product twice a day for over two years now and it has never failed me. It doesn't have a burning tingle like most cleansers and it leaves your face feeling nice and gently refreshed.
Briana R.
Lancaster, PA
I buy foaming cleansers for days when my active acne is too painful to use an exfoliating scrub. This one is pretty similar to other ones I've used. Gentle on irritated skin.
Kelly B.
Havertown, PA
I love this cleanser It very nice and I like how foaming it is!!!! A little goes a very long way!! I only use about a half pump everyday and it usually lasts me about 4-6 months
Jonna F.
Jamestown, NY
So i have really oily skin and breakouts from it. I was looking for something that would clean deep but not dry my face out and this did it. It helped my break out but made my skin look pretty and clean!
Elizabeth R.
Socorro, TX
I recently add this produc to my night beauty routine and I really like it, I have oily skin so it work very good on my face without drying it, it removes all oils, and makeup.
Hallie A.
Smithfield, RI
I've been using this for years and love it! I typically use it before I shower to wash my face and remove make up- which it is awesome at. Seriously it is so good at removing most eye makeup and doesn't sting eyes at all. This is hard to come by. Its very gentle and a great daily wash.
Stefanie B.
Denair, CA
I have never found a facial cleanser I like better. I am in bottle number 7, and I keep coming back to it. It keeps my pimples at bay but doesn't strip my skin. Love, love, love!
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??