BY AVEENO #83 in Facial Cleansers

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired wi...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Vivian J.
Pensacola, FL
I use this product in the morning and in the evening. I have combo/oily skin. So it doesn't irritate my dry patches, but it doesn't create blemishes in my oily areas, such as my T-Zone. It is great.
Daisy
Fort Worth, TX
Although, not my main facial cleanser and something I follow in my daily regimen, this is definitely still some good stuff and on the occasions I have used it it's actually helped reduce some acne
Abbie I.
West Hills , Ca
Perfect for everyday. It has a gentle foaming formula and one small pump is enough to wash off everyday makeup. If I'm wearing heavy makeup I wash my face twice with this formula and it won't dry out my skin. It also lasts me a long time because a little bit goes a long way.
Mariel C.
Grass Valley , Ca
I used this with the matching lotion for awhile. It was good , but felt like I need something a little stronger & cleansing for my acne & makeup removing. It was gentle though. Aveeno is a great brand.
Courtney S.
Mason City, IA
I've tried a lot of products and have found that they irritate my skin without managing to clear away the makeup and buildup from the day. This cleanser does a great job of giving me a clean slate without irritating or drying my skin.
Tommye J.
This cleanser left my face feeling clean, but dried my skin out a bit when used every day. I have combination oily and dry skin. It is gentle, but not as gentle as I was expecting for an Aveeno product
Veronika J.
I have been using this cleanser for years and it never fails me. I have mild rosacea on my cheeks near the outer corners of my eyes and never irritates my skin. It's gentle and keeps my skin balanced and takes eye makeup off well.
Mary M.
Lyman, SC
The clearest my face has ever been is when using this! i never stop! it has the perfect amount of moisture but also drys your face out enough to have no oil! its a life saver seriously . a face saver
Erin G.
Antioch, TN
This has been my go to cleanser for years. It manages to take off all my makeup and keep my skin from freaking out. It isn't harsh like other acne cleansers and has never left my face red or irritated.
Ashley J.
San Francisco, CA
I find the face wash to be quite effective. It's foamy texture feels amazing when lathered up on my face, and the scent is very relaxing. My complexion seems to have improved after using this product.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??