BY AVEENO

Helps prevent breakouts.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

• Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser Have anyone ob...1 Answers
  • Is this good for acne?3 Answers
  • How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired wi...1 Answers
Rachel B.
Absolutely love this product!!! It smells great and feels so good on my skin.. not to rough but can definitely tell it cleans great! It's very affordable and would recommend it to anyone who struggles with combination skin.
Amanda M.
Youngstown, OH
I liked it but my skin did not, my whole face was a chemical burn,and a week after I got terrible sunburn, I was really dissapointed, since I used this product when I was younger with no issues.
Kristen V.
Monroe, NY
Love this product. So calming on the skin. Good to use on sensitive or sunburned skin. I recommend for younger kids as well because the foam makes it fun and it's very gentle. Inexpensive and sold at most drug stores.
Natalie K.
This product was ok. It did make my face feel clean but I need something that helps more with acne. I liked that I could buy it at a chain store like Target. It wasn't my favorite though.
Tori W.
North Vernon, IN
Love the way this makes my face feel. I love the smell too. So clean! I pair this with the clear complexion moisturizer and really love it. I will say it is a little pricy but should last a while! Definitely recommend.
Christina T.
Poway
OMG I LOVE AVEENO!!!! I actually bought a two-pack of this cleanser from Costco. It smells great and works great and I can actually believe my skin is becoming clearer from using this. I would buy this again and again and again. Great value for the price.
Lindsey B.
Lodi , CA
This worked great for me for a long time. I had to switch when I had my daughter because I was breaking out. I alway bought at Target. I loved that it wasn't too pricy. Totally recommend this product. If it wasn't for my skin change I would have continued to use it.
Lasha S.
Homestead, FL
I live by this! Any time I get a pimple, it leaves a smart on my face. I had couple of blemishes on my face the beginning of the year, now they're barely noticeable thanks to this product.
Brittany G.
East Ridge, TN
I used this product as a facial cleanser and a makeup remover after a terrible sunburn. It was so amazingly gentle yet effective without causing any kind of irritation! I recommend this for the most sensitive of skin!
Iranea F.
Edinburg , TX
I've been using this foaming facial wash and I think it's great for oily skin like mine. It cleans my face without over drying it like many usually do. It's so gentle, I think all their products are great for sensitive skin.
Influenster M.
Brenda p.
Is it foamy?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.