BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Jessica F.
This product works nicely but I go through it so quickly because the pumps are so small! I have to pump it five or six times to get enough product to actually lather my whole face.
Marie C.
Norton, OH
Absolutely my favorite face wash. I have super oily, acne prone, and sensitive skin. This is the only thing that keeps the breakouts to a minimum and my face feeling fresh and clean
Maggie J.
Richmond, KY
During most day to day activities, I don't ware make-up. For those days this has been a prefect choice of face washes. It's nice and gentle on my skin, not leaving it dry at all.
Dominique B.
I have been using this product twice a day for over two years now and it has never failed me. It doesn't have a burning tingle like most cleansers and it leaves your face feeling nice and gently refreshed.
Gillian C.
Portland, Or
As far as acne focused cleansers go, this one is fairly gentle. I have relatively sensitive skin (but still get blackheads and breakouts), and there is no redness or irritation after use.
Leah P.
Newland, NC
I used to use this as I was first hitting puberty and my face was getting slighty greasy. It worked for a while then I had to move on to something more powerful. I would recommend this to someone that has normal skin and little acne problems.
Briana R.
Lancaster, PA
I buy foaming cleansers for days when my active acne is too painful to use an exfoliating scrub. This one is pretty similar to other ones I've used. Gentle on irritated skin.
tiffany s.
Fairfield, CA
When i first started using this I thought it worker wonders. Ive always had uneven reddish skin and this makes my face more even and glowing. Just doesn't control acne the best. I still break out often.
Carlee P.
Oakwood , GA
It took a little bit after using it to actually clear blemishes. This product leaves your skin feeling soft and touchable which I love. I feel refreshed after using it and I would recommend it someone.
Genesis B.
Madison, NJ
Super gentle. Not overdrying. Removes all of the water proof makeup successfully. But, you have to use more than one pump for it to cover your whole face. 3-4 pumps is best.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??