BY AVEENO #43 in Facial Cleansers

Helps prevent breakouts.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

• Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser Have anyone ob...1 Answers
  • Is this good for acne?2 Answers
  • How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired wi...1 Answers
Gabriela A.
Whitestone, NY
This cleanser is one of my favorites because it does not leave your face dry after. The foam aspect is what makes it feel light. It is also great at removing excess dirt or left over make up.
Nicole B.
Jacksonville, FL
It gets rid of all my makeup off my face and kinda helps with oil control. I feel like a have a little less breakouts than usual when using this. I would recommend for people with oily skin.
Ashley S.
Broomfield, CO
I love this foaming cleanser! I use it all the time, the packing is super nice, and the price of the product makes it so worth it. I bought mine at Ulta, and I love how this makes my skin feel, and how clean my skin is afterward
Ceiara S.
Aveeno Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser did wonders for my skin while I was pregnant. My face took a turn for the worse when my hormones were raging. Luckly, this cleanser was gentle enough not to burn my skin.
Sridevi L.
Long Beach, Ca
I like this cleanser but it's not the best by any means. I suggest only using if you have oily or combo skin bc it definitely makes dry skin drier. That being said I like using this in the mornings when I just want to get rid of all the oil that built up on my face overnight without any kind of exfoliation or "real" cleansing (of like dirt and stuff). Then at night I'll use a more powerful cream cleanser or scrub to wash off the elements my face endured that day.
What annoys me more than anything about this product though is that after about a week this cleanser will no longer pump out as a foam by itself. You have to physically shake it quite a bit or else it comes out like pure liquid water - such an unnecessary hassle. This has happened with all the bottles I've ever bought (4 of them, each about 2 months apart) so it isn't a chance/batch error.

TLDR: -1 for drying out parts of skin that are already dry and -1 for flawed packaging design/product consistency
Ezra B.
Sierra Madre
it smells nice and i like the foam it has, but it dries me out it im not too careful. i would probably recommend this to someone with oily skin, but it's not great on my sensitive combo skin.
Jacqueline G.
Chesapeake
This is my FAVORITE cleanser there is on the drugstore market.  It is more expensive than your average cleanser, but it is so worth it.  It has the greatest scent that is just so light and clean, and is so gentle on the skin.
Raquel E.
San Diego, California
Used this product over the years and I always return back to it because it's a simple and reliable cleanser. Looking for something that works and not complicated you should give this a try.
Brittany G.
East Ridge, TN
I used this product as a facial cleanser and a makeup remover after a terrible sunburn. It was so amazingly gentle yet effective without causing any kind of irritation! I recommend this for the most sensitive of skin!
Alice M.
Toronto, ON
This is my favourite drugstore facial cleanser for combination and oily skin. It's gentle, effective and cheap! I have had some issues with the pump bottle, otherwise I have no complaints.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Brenda p.
Is it foamy?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.